Did Rihanna wear a dress or a romper and robe to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards? I’m not quite sure, but one thing that is certain is she showed off those long legs of hers! What did you think of Rihanna’s red carpet look?
Both Nicki Minaj and Rita Ora are known for wearing some pretty, um, flamboyant outfits. RELATED: Is ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ star Rita Ora going up in flames without her pants? They toned it down last night on the red carpet for the 2014 MTV Move Awards. Both of them rocked black frocks.
Academy Award winner Lupita Nyong’o returned to the red carpet for the 2014 MTV Movie Awards last night! She rocked a colorful dress. Here’s another celeb who went with a more playful vibe for this awards show, which I think is the right thing to do. The MTV Movie Awards are FAR more relaxed than the Oscars, Golden Globes, and the other awards ceremonies in the winter.
At this point, Shailene Woodley has been working red carpets all over the world for ‘Divergent.’ RELATED: Shailene Woodley flaunts her back for ‘Divergent’ European premiere. She’s probably as comfortable on the red carpet as she is at home by now! She had fun on the red carpet at the MTV Movie Awards, as you can see.
The day after their wedding, Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas went to a family gathering. Ginnifer was baby bumpin’ in her wedding gown! I bet she was a beautiful bride. RELATED: Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas go for happily ever after.
Coachella 2014 is ON. Selena Gomez, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner, Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie, Ashley Greene and Paul Khoury, Alessandra Ambrosio, Paris Hilton and her sister Nicky, Alessandra Ambrosio, Oscar winner Jared Leto, and former ‘Breaking Bad’ star Aaron Paul are among the celebs enjoying the music festival!
- Hollywood legend Mickey Rooney passed away.
- Miranda Lambert won BIG at the 49th ACM Awards 2014!
- Kristie Alley re-teamed with Jenny Craig.
- Prince William and Kate Middleton, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, kicked off a three-week tour of Australia and New Zealand.
- GQ had a bizarre interview with the Human Barbie.
- Does Jillian Michael want off ‘The Biggest Loser’ again?
- Baby Prince George made his public debut at a playdate in New Zealand.
- Are Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson giving a relationship another try?
- Rapper Big Sean calls off his engagement to ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera.
- Stephen Colbert is tapped to take over ‘The Late Show’ after David Letterman steps down.
- Tori Spelling says she can never give Dean McDermott “enough sex” in the first clip from her new Lifetime reality TV show, ‘True Tori.’
Photos by Premiere/Rocstar/CPR/FAMEFLYNET