I don’t know if you’ve been around a toddler who’s gotten good at walking. Those little guys can MOVE. I love the grin on Skyler’s face as he takes off. Poor Rachel was probably especially scared when she saw all the paparazzi waiting outside. It’s so easy for things to get out of control with all those photographers standing around. But everything worked out as you can see.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
I’ve missed Sawyer’s smirk! Here’s ‘Lost‘ hottie Josh Holloway arriving in Vancouver. The worst part of ‘Mission Impossible 4‘ was what happened to his character. Well, ‘Lost’ is over, but Josh may be returning to our TV sets soon. He was cast in the CBS pilot ‘Intelligence.’ Here’s what the show is about:
Based on unpublished book Dissident by John Dixon,Intelligence is centered at U.S. Cyber Command and focuses on a unit that has been created around one agent with a very special gift — a microchip has been implanted in his brain that allows him to access the entire electromagnetic spectrum. Holloway will play Gabriel Black, a former Navy SEAL and dedicated intelligence officer.
Oh, this sounds GOOOOOD. I hope it gets picked up!
Photos by NHorsley/FAMEFLYNET
Christina Applegate married longtime boyfriend Martyn LeNoble last Saturday. The two already have a two-year-old daughter, Sadie. Christina, Martyn, and Sadie all arrived at LAX. Christina walked separately from the two with her eyes hidden under a hat, but we got a glimpse of her wedding ring as she got into the car with them. Isn’t it gorgeous? Christina’s rep told People:
“[Christina and Martyn were] surrounded by family in a private ceremony at their home in Los Angeles.”
Their rings were designed by Neil Lane. Christina’s wedding dress was designed by Marcia Lucia Hohan. Congratulations!
Photos by BJJ/FAMEFLYNET
Jennifer Garner knows how to make every minute count! She took her middle child, Seraphina, to karate class. Then Jennifer ran some errands, stopping by CVS and getting a pedicure. After that, Jennifer picked Seraphina up from her class. That’s how you get things done as a mom.
Seraphina looks like she’s getting less and less comfortable with the paparazzi these days. They reportedly caused her to cry when she was out for breakfast with her father, Ben Affleck. Ben was accused of actually trying to kick a paparazzo, but he said he was trying to show them how far away they had to stand (the length of his leg). Don’t all of these paparazzi have zoom lenses?
Photos by Pablo/FAMEFLYNET
- Singer-actress Keely Smith is 81.
- Singer Lloyd Price is 80.
- Actress Joyce Van Patten is 79.
- Actor-comedian Marty Ingels is 77.
- Country singer Mickey Gilley is 77.
- Actress Trish Van Devere is 72.
- Singer Mark Lindsay of Paul Revere and the Raiders is 71.
- Guitarist Robin Trower (Procol Harum) is 68.
- Guitarist-harmonica player Jimmie Fadden of The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band is 65.
- Singer Jeffrey Osborne is 65.
- Actress Linda Fiorentino is 53.
- Guitarist Rusty Hendrix of Confederate Railroad is 53.
- Actress Juliette Binoche is 49.
- Bassist Robert Sledge of Ben Folds Five is 45.
- Rapper C-Miller (formerly C-Murder) is 42.
- Actor Emmanuel Lewis is 42.
- Actor Kerr Smith is 41.
- Rapper Chingy is 33.
- Keyboardist Ben Tanner of Alabama Shakes is 30.
- Actress Brittany Snow is 27.
- Rapper Bow Wow is 26.
- Actor Luis Armand Garcia is 21.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
- Elsa Pataky Jets Out Of Spain With Daughter IndiaActress Elsa Pataky spent some time in Spain this week as she was honored with an award from “Elle Gourmet.” The fit mama of three was given the “healthy icon” award at a ceremony in Madrid. She was accompanied on her trip by daughter India and her in-laws. It was a quick trip, though, and […]
- Mark Wahlberg on Daddy DutyMark Wahlberg and his three oldest kids, Ella, Brendan and Michael, hit up Bristol Farms together over the weekend. Mark and his mini-mes were photographed leaving the store together and heading back to their car. Mark has been very busy promoting his latest movie, “Ted 2,” so I’m sure he’s thankful to get some time […]
- Rehab Addict Star Nicole Curtis Is Pregnant!Exciting news for HGTV’s Rehab Addict star Nicole Curtis! She’s pregnant! Nicole took to Facebook to share her baby news with fans. She joked in her post, “To answer all your questions -yes! I was asked to be a surrogate -#lucy decided after all these years she wanted her own pups:) we all kindly ask […]
- Lunchtime Links With Mario Lopez And FamilyKanye West steps in for Scott Disick (OK!Magazine) (Celebrity Babies – People) Encourage your daughter to be unstoppable (Lil Sugar) 2015 celebrity weddings – take a refresher (SheKnows Entertainment) Bill Cosby supporters are jumping ship (I’m Not Obsessed) 4 easy summer looks (Lady & the Blog) A real life UP situation (TheCelebrityCafe)
Orlando Bloom and Minka Kelly belong to the same Beverly Hills exercise studio. Both Orlando and Miranda were seen entering the studio separately. The gym is described as “exclusive” and in a “nondescript building.” I guess this is for the celebs who really don’t want to be spotted working out.
Apparently the paparazzi have discovered it, however. I’d imagine it’s hard to hide any popular celeb hangout from them for long! Orlando looks like he’s keeping his good humor about it. And Minka just kept her head down.
Photos by CPR/FAMEFLYNET
Britney Spears went casual for her grocery store run yesterday. Dressed in sweats, Britney looked like many other moms who stop by the grocery store after the exercise class at the gym. She seems to stop by the grocery store pretty frequently- at least a couple of times a week. I can’t talk, however: I do the same thing!
The grocery store is literally about two minutes from my house, so it’s nothing to stop by there if I forget something, need an extra ingredient, etc. And if Britney’s a big fish eater, then you don’t want that sitting around in your fridge for more than a day or so before cooking it. Britney looks pretty upbeat in these pictures. Hey, if it works for her, then it works, right?
Photos by FAMEFLYNET