OMG: Zoe Saldana has another movie coming out? She’s involved in many of Hollywood’s major franchises, from ‘Avatar’ to ‘Star Trek’ to ‘Guardians of the Galaxy.’ She has a ‘Nina Simone’ biopic coming out, too, but she even has an animated movie? Yep, she does: ‘The Book of Life.’ When does this woman sleep? RELATED: Zoe Saldana is one of ELLE’s Women in Hollywood honorees for 2014.
Singer Shakira attended the launch of her new fragrance, Rock!, last week. At the launch she admitted to Hello! magazine that her focus right now is on her pregnancy and her one-year-old son, Milan. RELATED: Shakira is having a baby boy!
Clearly Beyonce and Jay Z continue to enjoy their European vacation! They’re still in Paris. Beyonce posted these pics of their family trip to the Louvre on her website. It looks like they enjoyed some serious VIP treatment, going in while the famous museum was closed! RELATED: Beyonce and Jay Z take Blue Ivy on a tour of a Paris church.
Yesterday Channing Tatum was at a press conference to promote his animated film ‘The Book of Life,’ and the evening before that, he was at the premiere for his critically acclaimed movie ‘Foxcatcher,’ but guess which movie everyone is asking him about? Yep, the stripper movie, better known as ‘Magic Mike XXL.’ Are you surprised? I’m not- LOL. RELATED: Channing Tatum, Joe Manganiello and Matt Bomer charm the ladies of Savannah on the set of ‘Magic Mike XXL.’
On Friday night, the 2014 NCLR ALMA Awards were held. Check out the red carpet pics! Click on the image to see who’s in each photograph. Here are the big stories from the past week.
- Michael Phelps decided to take a break from swimming and enter rehab after his DUI arrest.
- Blake Lively announces her pregnancy with an adorable baby bump pic on her website Preserve.
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin opted for a “staycation” honeymoon.
- Charlie Hunnam talks some more about dropping out of ‘Fifty Shades of Grey.’
- Kim Zolciak gets real about what plastic surgery can and cannot do.
- Raven-Symone discusses her sexuality with Oprah.
- Teresa Giudice says it’s time for her to “wake up.”
- Did Mariah Carey accuse Nick Cannon of cheating during a concert?
- Jennifer Lawrence calls the hacking to steal her nude pics “a sex crime.”
- Gwyneth Paltrow finally responds to Martha Stewart’s comments.
- Alfonso Ribeiro brought down the house on ‘Dancing with the Stars’ with “The Carlton.”
- Paula Patton filed for divorce from Robin Thicke.
- Snooki’s already back in her skinny pre-pregnancy jeans!
- Shonda Rhimes blasts Katherine Heigl and opens up about the NYT piece that called her “an angry black woman.”
- Anne Hathaway talks about the “Hathahaters.”
- The name of Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling’s daughter is revealed!
- Shia LaBeouf explains his recent misbehavior as an “existential crisis.”
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Academy Award winning actress Reese Witherspoon is already a force in front of the camera with a string of hit movies. Everyone is talking about the two movies she has releasing this fall: ‘The Good Lie’ and ‘Wild.’ Her foray into producing has gone well: ‘Gone Girl’ is a hit movie at the box office right now. So the next career move for Reese might just be taking a seat in the director’s chair. RELATED: Reese Witherspoon says, “I have many shades.”
For some reason, I’m still trying to wrap my brain around the idea that summer is over. Not only is it over, Halloween is almost upon us! In LA, part of Halloween is going to Mr. Bones’s Pumpkin Patch to get a pumpkin (and have a lot of fun with the other activities there). Jennifer Lopez, Fergie, and Jessica Alba were some of the celebs seen there getting ready for the big day. RELATED: Jennifer Lopez flaunts her washboard abs.