After two daughters, Amanda Peet added a boy to her brood when she gave birth to a son yesterday. I’m guessing her husband, David Benioff, is pretty excited ;). RELATED: There’s still “a first” with Amanda Peet, despite this being her third pregnancy.
Last night was a milestone for Beyonce and Jay-Z’s daughter, Blue Ivy. She attended her first movie premiere! Here they are leaving after the premiere of ‘Annie,’ which was held in NYC last night. Jay-Z was one of the executive producers of the project, along with Will Smith (when Willow Smith was originally cast in the lead role). Here they are leaving after the premiere. RELATED: Beyonce makes Grammy history when 2015 nominations are announced!
Jessica Alba’s back from Thailand, and she got right into the holiday spirit by taking her girls to visit Santa! Unfortunately, it looks like Haven wasn’t such a big fan of the guy in the red suit with the white beard. Check out the other major stories from the week.
- Jessica Alba has Thanksgiving fun in Thailand.
- Are ‘Here Come Honey Boo Boo’ stars Mama June and Sugar Bear trying to reconcile?
- Snooki married Jionni LaValle with NO prenup. Smart or naive?
- Prince Harry admits to one of his own personal fears for #feelnoshame day for World AIDS Day.
- Are Rosie O’Donnell’s days on ‘The View’ numbered?
- Scarlett Johansson secretly married!
- It’s official: Kathy Griffin and Brad Goreski are joining ‘Fashion Police’ in 2015.
- Rosario Dawson adopts a daughter!
- Haylie Duff is pregnant.
- Did Rihanna spill the beans about Kanye West’s 2015 tour?
- Teresa Giudice sues her bankruptcy lawyer for malpractice, says he’s the reason she’s going to prison.
- Jimmy Fallon and his wife, Nancy, welcome baby #2!
- Mariah Carey nearly had her appearance at the Rockefeller Christmas Tree Lighting show pulled, but NBC execs let her perform live. Would it have been a better choice to pull the plug? Watch her performance and see.
- Are Johnny Depp and Amber Heard having problems?
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana split. Again.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger is BACK in ‘Terminator: Genisys.’
- Tyler Perry welcomes a son!
- ‘Gone Girl’ star Rosamund Pike welcomes a baby boy.
- Kristin Cavallari felt “manipulated” by MTV during her ‘Laguna Beach’ days.
- Beyonce made history when the 2015 Grammy nominations were announced (see the complete list of noms)!
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
On Friday night, Maria Menounos had quite an evening. Cross Pens celebrated Maria Menounos for being Peerless for the work she’s doing with her non-profit, Take Action Hollywood. Maria was joined by her mother (that’s her in the main pic: doesn’t Maria’s mother look amazing?) and her long-term boyfriend of 16 years, Keven Undergaro. RELATED: Maria Menounos gets ready for the Oscars.
Here it is! Lifetime released the first trailer for their biopic on the late Whitney Houston. It’s simply titled ‘Whitney.’ Angela Bassett directed, and Yaya DaCosta stars in the title role. RELATED: Whitney Houston gets the wax treatment.
I think it’s safe to say Jessica Simpson is having fun with her slimmed-down figure and platinum blonde hair ;). She posted this picture on Instagram. RELATED: Jessica Simpson has a Monday night “bleach out.”
It’s time for KIIS FM’s annual Jingle Ball! Plenty of celebs turned out for the event this year, including Taylor Swift, Gwen Stefani, Iggy Azalea, Rita Ora, and Meghan Trainor. You can see all the pics in the gallery after the break. RELATED: Why did Lady Gaga think Taylor Swift was “full of s—“?