Talk about awkward! Katherine Heigl faced the press to help promote her new NBC show, ‘State of Affairs,’ and got asked a question about her reputation as being “difficult.” How do you answer a question like that? RELATED: Katherine Heigl says her acting career “turned on her.”
Is this a diss? Brody Jenner was a no-show to stepsister Kim Kardashian’s wedding to Kanye West in Italy. However, he made it to Kim’s ex’s wedding. Here he is with girlfriend Kaitlynn Carter at Reggie Bush’s wedding on Saturday. Reggie married Lilit Avagyan. RELATED: Brandon Jenner spoofs Kim Kardashian.
Here’s a new clip of Scarlett Johansson’s upcoming movie, ‘Lucy.’ If you thought Black Widow was tough, then you haven’t seen anything yet! Scarlett stars in ‘Lucy’ as a woman who’s able to use 100% of her brain (the movie is based on the premise that the average human only uses 10% of her/his brain, which is false, but this is a movie). RELATED: See Scarlett Johansson in this ‘Lucy’ trailer.
Remember when Elle quoted Kim Kardashian as saying pregnant women should just hide and not leave the house for a year if they could when asked for tips on dressing a baby bump? RELATED: You can read Kim’s direct quotes (per Elle). Kim took to twitter to explain what she really meant ;).
Baby JWoww is here! Jenni “JWoww” Farley and her fiance, Roger Mathews, welcomed a baby girl today. JWoww’s rep confirmed the news. RELATED: JWoww shares the ups and downs of pregnancy.
Selena Gomez is hanging out in Miami.
- Megan Fox opens up about her guilt as a working mother.
- What were Jessica Simpson’s wedding prep strategies?
- Lisa Rinna signs on to join ‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.’
- Katie Holmes talks about her “newest act.”
- Kristen Stewart gets chopped.
- Tongues were wagging about Jennifer Lopez’s “grouser.”
- Pamela Anderson files for divorce from Rick Solomon. Again.
- Brandi Glanville came under fire for pics she posted of her sons.
- George Clooney hits back at Daily Mail story and then rejects their apology.
- Angelina Jolie talks to Glamour about sexual violence against women.
- Elizabeth Hasselbeck didn’t mince words about Rosie O’Donnell’s (then rumored) return to ‘The View.’
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes are having a baby!
- Robert Downey Jr. and his wife are expecting their second child, a girl.
- Justin Bieber was ordered to anger management as part of a plea deal.
- The nominations for the 66th Annual Primetime Emmys were announced!
- ABC formally announces Rosie O’Donnell’s return to ‘The View.’
- Jimmy Kimmel and his wife welcome a daughter.
- Looks like the rumors of Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello dating are true: they were looking very cozy at her birthday dinner.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET