I love this picture of Jessica Alba and her daughters, Honor and Haven. She wished everyone a Happy Mother’s Day. I’m guessing her day started off with Mother’s Day brunch or something? This trio looks like they’re dressed up to go somewhere!
- Lindsay Vonn and Tiger Woods split after three years of dating.
- Here are details on Kate Middleton’s birth with baby #2.
- The Vampire Diaries creator says she tried to get Nina Dobrev to stay.
- The new baby princess gets a name: HRH Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana of Cambridge.
- Amy Adams is married!
- Sofia Vergara speaks out on her “embryo battle” with Nick Loeb.
- Did Bruce Jenner tell his kids about his gender transition on camera?!
- For their 100th Honest trailer, we got: the Honest Trailer for Fifty Shades of Grey.
- Prince William and Kate Middleton head to their country home with their kids.
- Reese Witherspoon launched a new site: Draper James.
- Kylie Jenner admits to getting temporary lip fillers.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt is leaving Criminal Minds.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s new movie, By The Sea, gets a release date.
- Bobby Brown and Pat Houston are named co-guardians of Bobbi Kristina Brown.
Josh Duhamel just dished the dirt when he ran into E! News while promoting his new indie movie, Bravetown. He talked about reality TV, his son Axl, and even what he was planning for Mother’s Day for Fergie.
I had no idea James McAvoy had been cast as Professor X in the next X-Men movie! This shows you how long it’s been since I saw an X-Men movie ;). I need to remedy that with an X-Men marathon! Well, he was, and director Bryan Singer posted a picture of James “getting into character.”
We know Cara Delevingne as a model. She’s about to make her acting debut, however, in the movie Paper Towns. It’s the film adaptation of a John Green novel, who also wrote The Fault In Our Stars. Cara explained her career expansion.
- Penelope And North Are Tutu Cute At Dance ClassHere’s a double dose of adorable for your Thursday afternoon! Cutie cousins North West and Penelope Disick headed off to dance class again this afternoon. The girls were toted by their famous mamas Kourtney and Kim Kardashian. Earlier today Kim showed off this adorable photo of Nori doing a little splish splash in the bath. […]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt’s Husband Thinks She’s Having Another GirlIt won’t be long until Jennifer Love Hewitt is the mother of two kids! The expectant mom isn’t finding out the sex of her baby, but her husband Brian Hallisay has his fingers crossed for a girl. Jennifer dished, “He’s of the mindset that he’s going to have all girls. That’s what he’s preparing for […]
- Pregnant Jaime King Is Radiant In Red At Barely Lethal PremiereThe Barely Lethal premiere in Hollywood was a true family affair last night! Jaime King stepped out, showing off her growing baby bump and look radiant in red! The actress smiled and posed on the red carpet with her husband Kyle Newman and her son James Knight. The film stars Jaime Knight and her BFF, […]
- Lunchtime Links With Hilary Duff and LucaI hope these rumors are just rumors (OK!Magazine) Leah Jenner shares new bump photo (Celebrity Babies – People) A pregnant guide to Starbucks and caffeine (Lil Sugar) Lamar and Khloe back together soon? (SheKnows Entertainment) Can’t wait for this movie! (I’m Not Obsessed) Do you keep in touch with friends “in real life” (Lady & […]
The Lindsay Lohan community service drama continues. Her lawyer requested that she be allowed to complete the rest of her community service (the remaining 115 hours) in Brooklyn rather than London. The judge permitted that. So what’s her plan and what’s going wrong?
Even before Prince William and Kate Middleton welcomed their second child, Prince Charles made his wishes clear: he was hoping for a granddaughter. He got his wish with Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana. You could argue his granddaughter is even named after him, since Charlotte is a female version of the name Charles! So why did the Prince of Wales want a granddaughter?