Awww… isn’t this sweet? Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder are getting domestic. The two spent another Sunday afternoon hanging out at the Farmer’s Market. Did you hear about their “family expansion”? RELATED: Here’s a Hot New Couple: Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed.
Oh boy. There have been some stories about Kylie Jenner acting like a diva. Now, stories about her big sister Kendall Jenner are coming out. Kendall and Hailey Baldwin, Stephen Baldwin’s daughter, were having lunch at Mercer Kitchen last week. RELATED: Kendall and Kylie Jenner fail to impress their fans.
By now, if you follow celebrity gossip at all, you know about the rumors surrounding Beyonce and Jay Z. They announced their first joint tour, ‘On The Run,’ this spring. Rumor had it ticket sales were rather soft. Then there was the video of Solange Knowles beating on Jay Z. Then there were the rumors that the fight was over Jay Z chetaing on Beyonce. And then there was Beyonce performing in a wedding dress with lyrics that suggested she was singing about being cheated on. RELATED: Is Beyonce accusing Jay Z on cheating?
We’ve seen some trailers for ‘The Giver,’ but here’s our first look at country singer Taylor Swift in the movie! Taylor is making her acting debut in ‘The Giver.’ It sounds like the casting director knew exactly what he or she was doing, giving Taylor a role that included singing. RELATED: Taylor Swift drops Instagram clues to fans.
Here’s Jenna Dewan-Tatum, catching up on celebrity gossip on the set of ‘Witches of East End’!
- People wondered if Beyonce and Jay Z were going to make it through their ‘On The Run’ tour.
- BFFs turned frenemies turned enemies Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton put the past behind them.
- Oprah rocked a cat suit on the cover of O.
- Sandra Bullock topped Forbes’ Highest Earning Actresses List for 2014.
- Olivia Wilde dished on breastfeeding to Glamour.
- Ready to raid Victoria Beckham’s closet?
- Sherri Shepherd set to become the Wicked Stepmother on Broadway!
- Kanye West tells lawyer he (Kanye) “is the smartest f**king celebrity you’ve ever dealt with” and compares being a celebrity to the 1960′s civil rights struggle.
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin obtained a marriage license in London.
- People are saying there’s “no chance of rekindling” Kendra Wilkinson’s and Hank Baskett’s marriage.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West ditched their $11 million Bel Air estate for a $20 million one, but Kanye still fears drones.
- Alexis Bleidel is married!
- Prince William is going back to work.
- Kristen Stewart on why she scowls.
- What do Taylor Swift’s Instagram clues mean?
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Are you seeing double? You should be: that’s Olivia Newton-John cozying up to her own wax figure! If you’ve seen the movie ‘Grease’ then you recognize the wax figure: it’s Olivia’s character, Sandy. Madame Tussauds of Hollywood at the Flamingo Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas unveiled the new figure yesterday. RELATED: Olivia Newton-John’s missing fiance was found… ALIVE.
Women, especially women who are working mothers, have long declared that they are not Superwoman. Now Dean Cain, who used to be Superman on the 90′s TV show, ‘Lois & Clark,’ knows how they feel as a single working dad. He’s had sole custody of his 14-year-old son, Christopher, since 2011, after an eight-year custody battle with Samantha Torres. RELATED: Dean Cain takes his son to the park.