Here’s Ariana Grande, rocking the stage at the Swedish ‘Idol’ last week. Take a look at the big stories from last week!
- Penelope Cruz was named Esquire’s Sexiest Woman Alive for 2014.
- The 2014 American Music Award nominations were announced!
- Cameron Diaz chats with Marie Claire about on-screen nudity,having kids, and her new movie, ‘Annie.‘
- Amanda Bynes’s psychiatric hold was extended for 14 days.
- Martha Stewart disses Gwyneth Paltrow AGAIN in her magazine.
- Reese Witherspoon speaks out about her 2013 arrest.
- Zoe Saldana is expecting twin boys!
- People were NOT happy that Time magazine put Kendall and Kylie Jenner on their list of Most Influential Teens.
- Kesha sued her producer, Dr. Luke, and he counter-sued.
- Uma Thurman’s ex-fiance sues her for custody of their daughter.
- Christina Aguilera’s coming back to ‘The Voice’ for season 8!
- Phaedra Parks opens up about her decision to divorce Apollo Nida.
- Teresa Giudice is recording videos for her daughters for while she’s in prison while Joe Guidice pleads guilty to another crime.
- Selena Gomes refuses to let her adult haters “win.”
- Check out this new preview of ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1′ with ‘Return to District 12.’
- Halle Berry is requesting the court slash Gabriel Aubry’s child support payments so he’s forced to go out and get a job.
- Charlie Sheen calls off his engagement weeks before the wedding.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Have you heard much about October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month? Normally I hear a lot about wearing pink and see the pink ribbons, but this year… I haven’t heard a peep before this. What’s going on? Well, Kate Hudson and Goldie Hawn haven’t forgotten! RELATED: Kate Hudson makes it clear: she does NOT have an eating disorder.
Can you believe Halloween will be NEXT WEEK. Where in the world did October go? Now is the time to get your costume (if you haven’t already) and get your pumpkin. The Kardashians picked up their pumpkins this weekend in a family outing. Here’s Kim Kardashian and Kanye West with little North, along with Kourtney Kardashian, her kids Mason and Penelope, and momager/grandma Kris Jenner. RELATED: Did Kim Kardashian hire North a personal stylist?
‘Gone Girl’ had an impressive two weeks at #1 at the box office, but ‘Fury’ ended that this week, claiming the top spot on Friday night. Here are the movie’s stars, Brad Pitt and Shia LaBeouf, at a photo call at the Les Invalides in Paris. The rest of the cast joined them. RELATED: Shia LaBeouf explains his past year of behavior on an “existential crisis.”
Former ‘Desperate Housewives’ star Eva Longoria looks like a 1940’s pinup girl, doesn’t she? The fitted polka dot dress, white on black with red accessories that pop: this just screams retro. Of course Eva looks amazing. RELATED: Eva Longoria’s returning to TV for ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine.’
Are these pictures TOO cute or what? Shakira and her son, Milan, are cheering on Gerard Pique from the sidelines during a futbol match (a.k.a. “soccer” in the US) between FC Barcelona and Eibar. Between Milan and her loose t-shirt, Shakira managed to keep her baby bump well hidden. RELATED: Shakira’s focused on her pregnancy and her son right now.
We saw pictures of Beyonce and Jay Z catching a flight out of Paris. They didn’t fly home, however. Here are pics of the couple enjoying artwork in London from Beyonce’s Instagram and website. And the bangs look like they’re here to stay for a while. RELATED: Beyonce’s bangs: Love Them or Hate Them?