- Beyonce and Sam Smith both won big at the 2015 Grammy Awards!
- Kanye West slams Beck and Beck responds.
- Are Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson another Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart?
- Did Kris Jenner know about Bruce Jenner’s questions about his gender “for years”?
- Rosie O’Donnell explains why she didn’t discuss her departure on ‘The View.’
- What was Jada Pinkett-Smith’s hilarious reaction to Margot Robbie being cast opposite Will Smith on ‘Focus’?
- Sam Taylor-Johnson says she’s signed on for ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ sequels.
- Facial injuries triggered the police investigation into Bobbi Kristina Brown’s accident.
- Beverley Mitchell welcomed baby #2!
- Karina Smirnoff won’t be returning to ‘Dancing with the Stars’ for the next season.
- E.L. James says she “fought really hard” on the ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ set.
- Is Bruce Jenner putting his gender transition “on hold” after the car crash?
- Bobby Brown speaks out about Bobbi Kristina.
- Kanye West and Taylor Swift are heading to the recording studio together.
- Liv Tyler welcomed a baby boy!
- Nick Gordon releases a statement about his plans to see Bobbi Kristina Brown.
- Taylor Swift releases a new video called ‘Style.’ Guess who she’s singing about?
‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ clearly inspired newlyweds Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson! Jessica posted some pictures of their Valentine’s Day fun on Instagram. RELATED: Jessica Simpson dishes on weight struggles and her sex life.
Here’s Rihanna at the Fendi New York Flagship Boutique Inauguration Party. What better time to open a new flagship store in the city than during New York Fashion Week? RELATED: Rihanna rocks a statement coat for a family dinner.
‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ is having a HUGE opening weekend: it’s estimated to earn $91 million in the US and $158 million overseas this weekend, according to Deadline Hollywood. So what is its star, Dakota Johnson, planning to do after being catapulted to the A-list? RELATED: Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson chat with reporters at ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ premiere.
Supermodel Cindy Crawford did a photo shoot for Marie Claire. The unretouched photos leaked on the web and had everyone admiring seeing a REAL body for once. Check it out after the break. RELATED: Cindy Crawford shares her anti-aging secrets and talks 1990s dieting.
Looks like Beyonce and Blue Ivy had some Valentine’s Day fun! Beyonce posted this adorable pic on Instagram. RELATED: Beyonce and Jay Z are relocating to the West Coast.
Sorry, ladies: Benedict Cumberbatch is now officially off the market! He married Sophie Hunter yesterday, on Valentine’s Day. This certainly caught Hollywood by surprise: they only announced their engagement three months ago. These two didn’t waste any time. RELATED: Benedict Cumberbatch is expecting a baby with his fiancee.