‘Don’t Be Tardy’ cast member Kim Zolciak had a message to send: don’t assume plastic surgery will take care of everything! On her show we saw her get a hernia fixed as well as a tummy tuck. Kim kept it real, though, with this Facebook pic. RELATED: Kim Zolciak fires back at her haters.
So why did Charlie Hunnam drop out of ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ less than a month before filming was scheduled to begin? Well, he’s got a story, and he’s sticking to it. RELATED: Charlie Hunnam had a “nervous breakdown” over ‘Fifty Shades of Grey.’
Newlyweds George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin had a spectacular weekend when they wed in Venice. Then they disappeared! So where is the couple enjoying their honeymoon? I was thinking some exotic and uber-private locale, like Fiji, but it turns out George and Amal are enjoying a much more low-key honeymoon. RELATED: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin open up about their wedding.
Actors Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are expecting their first child together! Blake announced the news on her Preserve website in a post titled ‘Celebration of Family.’ RELATED: Martha Stewart speaks out about Gwyneth Paltrow and Blake Lively getting into the lifestyle business.
Last week we were all pretty shocked when Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps was arrested under suspicion of DUI. It wasn’t the first time it happened to Michael; he was arrested for a DUI ten years ago, when he was 19. Given that Michael is now 29, this was pretty surprising. RELATED: Michael Phelps filming in Miami.
Sources close to Teresa Giudice told People she’s “not doing well” since she was sentenced to 15 months in prison last Thursday. Really, is that a surprise? It would be more newsworthy if Teresa was NOT having a tough time after being sentenced, wouldn’t it? Yet she’s soldiering on, still filming for Bravo and ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey.’
Parents Heidi Klum and Seal cheer on their soccer superstars. Here are the big stories from the past week.
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin make their marriage official legally with a civil ceremony.
- Fergie dropped a new song: ‘L.A. Love (La La).’
- Brad Pitt opens up about his marriage to Angelina Jolie and his BFF George Clooney.
- Avril Lavigne celebrated her 30th birthday in Vegas without husband Chad Kroeger.
- Reese Witherspoon told Vogue she’s a woman “of many shades.”
- Amanda Bynes was arrested for a DUI.
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin open up about their wedding.
- Liv Tyler confirms the rumors: she’s pregnant!
- Ben Affleck dishes on trying to be his kids’ hero.
- Anne Hathaway said fame “f**ked” her up for a long time.
- Is Bethenny Frankel returning to ‘Real Housewives of New York City’?
- When choosing between Jennifer Lopez and Kim Kardashian, Sean “Diddy” Combs is Team JLo.
- Brad Pitt says his kids make him feel like the richest man alive.
- Snooki gets real about giving birth and dealing with a newborn.
- Kate Middleton was forced to cancel her first public appearance since announcing her second pregnancy.
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher welcome a baby girl and announce her name.
- Jordin Sparks and Jason Derulo open up about their split.
- Porsha Williams speaks out about her demotion on ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta.’
- Alyssa Milano announces she’s leaving ‘Mistresses’ and explains why.
- Did Zoe Saldana confirm she’s having twins?
- Teresa Giudice and her husband, Joe, face the judge and received their prison sentences.
- Ellen Pompeo announces the arrival of her second daughter.
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are returning to reality TV: Speidi is BACK.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET