Something tells me Bobbi Kristina Brown’s aunt’s plea for Dr. Phil not to air Nick Gordon’s interview has fallen onto deaf ears. The producers are releasing clips of his interview, which is scheduled to air on Wednesday, March 11. RELATED: Bobbi Kristina Brown’s aunt asks Dr. Phil not to air Nick Gordon interview.
Here’s Rihanna in Paris. I’m sure she’s going to enjoy some of the shows at Paris Fashion Week. In addition to being a singer, she’s a designer, remember! It’s not going to be all work, however. As you can see, she’s hitting the shops. RELATED: Rihanna’s ready for March Madness and has a new song out, to boot!
Party time in Paris! Lady Gaga threw an after-party following her show in Paris, and the guest list included Jared Leto and Kate Moss. Check out the pictures after the break below. Here are the big stories from the week!
- Cindy Crawford’s photographer claims the leaked “unretouched” photo was actually stolen and photoshopped to make her look worse.
- Taylor Swift refuses to give anyone anything to write about by talking about Katy Perry. At all.
- Kim Kardashian admits her selfies are “ridiculous.”
- Ludacris is expecting a baby with his new wife!
- Jennifer Garner says it’s HER turn to work.
- Sara Gilbert welcomed a baby boy.
- Kelly Clarkson talks about being a new mother and how it influenced her album.
- Carrie Underwood gave birth to a baby boy.
- Kanye West admits he has a big ego in his Oxford University address.
- We found out Chris Brown is a father!
- ‘Honey Boo Boo’ stars are ready to fight TLC to pitch a new reality TV show.
- The 2015 MTV Movie Awards Nominations were announced.
- Chris Brown’s girlfriend, Karrueche Tran, said “no baby drama” for her!
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s family celebrates her 22nd birthday while Nick Gordon arranges a sit-down with Dr. Phil.
- Lily James admits she could only eat liquids while wearing the corset for her Cinderella ball gown.
- Why was Iggy Azalea happy NOT to win the Grammy for Best Rap Album?
- Harrison Ford was “battered, but okay” after “forced landing” in his plane when the engine failed.
- Jenni “JWoww” Farley and Mathew Rogers set a wedding date!
- Robert Pattinson and FKA Twigs exchange “promise rings.”
- Dean Sheremet opens up about the end of his marriage to LeAnn Rimes.
It sounds like Bradley Cooper and Suki Waterhouse might be moving to “that point” in their relationship: taking it to the next level. Suki is said to want an engagement ring. RELATED: Watch Bradley Cooper and Emma Stone in ‘Aloha.’
As you can see from these pictures, Fergie’s post-baby body is as rockin’ as her pre-baby body. She shared her fitness secrets. RELATED: Fergie and Axl had a playdate at the park.
Here’s Kim Kardashian, still turning heads in Paris. She did lunch with momager Kris Jenner at L’Avenue restaurant, but Kris must’ve been feeling camera shy. The paparazzi photographed Kim solo. RELATED: Why did Kim Kardashian pose nude again?
If you’re a fan of ‘Gotham,’ then prepare yourself for at least one major character departure next season. Jada Pinkett-Smith, who plays mobster Fish Mooney, says she won’t be returning to the show next fall. RELATED: What was Jada Pinkett-Smith’s reaction to Margot Robbie’s casting opposite Will Smith in ‘Focus’?