‘Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants’ co-stars Blake Lively, Amber Tamblyn, Alexis Bleidel and America Ferrera are still close! Blake, Amber and Alexis all turned out to see America’s Broadway play, ‘Lips Together, Teeth Apart.’ In these pictures, you see Blake coming and going from her New York City hotel during her girls’ weekend. She was joined by Amber at one point. RELATED: See Blake Lively’s chic baby bump cover up.
Here’s Brad Pitt at the closing night gala screening of ‘Fury’ for the 58th BFI London Film Festival. Isn’t he looking good in his suit? He had a great weekend: ‘Fury’ was #1 at the box office in the United States this past weekend! RELATED: Brad Pitt and Jimmy Fallon breakdance on ‘The Tonight Show.’
It looks like Kim Kardashian and Kanye West had a “day date” yesterday afternoon! North West stayed home while the couple went to the movies. Kim and Kanye were dressed casually, but you know that isn’t going to stop Kim from turning heads. This has to be the most eye-popping top (backless) and pair of jeans I’ve ever seen. RELATED: Kim and Kanye get into the Halloween spirit!
Let the countdown commence! Prince William and Kate Middleton (a.k.a. Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge) released a statement about when baby #2 is due as well as how the Duchess is doing in terms of her morning sickness. RELATED: Are Prince William and Kate Middleton coming to NYC?
Here’s Ariana Grande, rocking the stage at the Swedish ‘Idol’ last week. Take a look at the big stories from last week!
- Penelope Cruz was named Esquire’s Sexiest Woman Alive for 2014.
- The 2014 American Music Award nominations were announced!
- Cameron Diaz chats with Marie Claire about on-screen nudity,having kids, and her new movie, ‘Annie.‘
- Amanda Bynes’s psychiatric hold was extended for 14 days.
- Martha Stewart disses Gwyneth Paltrow AGAIN in her magazine.
- Reese Witherspoon speaks out about her 2013 arrest.
- Zoe Saldana is expecting twin boys!
- People were NOT happy that Time magazine put Kendall and Kylie Jenner on their list of Most Influential Teens.
- Kesha sued her producer, Dr. Luke, and he counter-sued.
- Uma Thurman’s ex-fiance sues her for custody of their daughter.
- Christina Aguilera’s coming back to ‘The Voice’ for season 8!
- Phaedra Parks opens up about her decision to divorce Apollo Nida.
- Teresa Giudice is recording videos for her daughters for while she’s in prison while Joe Guidice pleads guilty to another crime.
- Selena Gomes refuses to let her adult haters “win.”
- Check out this new preview of ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1′ with ‘Return to District 12.’
- Halle Berry is requesting the court slash Gabriel Aubry’s child support payments so he’s forced to go out and get a job.
- Charlie Sheen calls off his engagement weeks before the wedding.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Have you heard much about October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month? Normally I hear a lot about wearing pink and see the pink ribbons, but this year… I haven’t heard a peep before this. What’s going on? Well, Kate Hudson and Goldie Hawn haven’t forgotten! RELATED: Kate Hudson makes it clear: she does NOT have an eating disorder.
Can you believe Halloween will be NEXT WEEK. Where in the world did October go? Now is the time to get your costume (if you haven’t already) and get your pumpkin. The Kardashians picked up their pumpkins this weekend in a family outing. Here’s Kim Kardashian and Kanye West with little North, along with Kourtney Kardashian, her kids Mason and Penelope, and momager/grandma Kris Jenner. RELATED: Did Kim Kardashian hire North a personal stylist?