Here’s our first look at Gabrielle Union’s wedding dress! It was designed by Dennis Basso, and he posted this Instagram pic of the two of them. I’m guessing this pic was snapped at the final fitting, since Gabrielle and Dwayne Wade banned cell phones and all social media postings from their actual nuptials. RELATED: Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade tied the knot!
Another celebrity couple did indeed tie the knot this Labor Day weekend! Congratulations to Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross, who reportedly married last night, according to E! News. The couple’s wedding was held at Diana Ross’s estate in Connecticut, as was rumored. RELATED: Are Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross tying the knot this weekend?
This Labor Day weekend has been full of wedded bliss! Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg married yesterday. Their wedding was held at the historic Hotel Baker in St. Charles, Illinois. Jenny’s from St. Charles, so I’m sure the location has a special significance for her. RELATED: Mark Wahlberg isn’t attending brother Donnie Wahlberg’s and Jenny McCarthy’s wedding.
Prince William and Kate Middleton were spotted going incognito at King’s Cross Station with their dog, Lupo. Here are some of the big stories from the past week!
- Beyonce was one of many singers to have a big night at the MTV VMAs.
- Bryan Cranston and Julia Louis-Dreyfus had big nights at the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards.
- Hayden Panettiere revealed her unborn baby’s sex.
- Some people thought Sofia Vergara’s Emmys skit was sexist.
- Billy Crystal paid tribute to the late Robin Williams at the Emmys.
- Oprah Winfrey is starring in the Richard Pryor biopic.
- Pamela Anderson called off her divorce from Rick Salomon.
- Kendra Wilkinson is estranged from her mom. Again.
- Jennifer Aniston said the pressure on her to have kids is unfair.
- Is Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon’s split getting contentious?
- Kristen Stewart tells Vanity Fair France that people don’t know “d**k s**t” about her personal life.
- Matthew Knowles called the rumors of marital problems between Beyonce and Jay Z “a Jedi mind trick.”
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt got married!
- Joan Rivers was rushed to the hospital.
- Shakira is pregnant with baby #2!
- Britney Spears gives advice on how to handle a “s**tty day” after news breaks that David Lucado was filmed with another woman.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
People are still chatting about Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s wedding! The couple released a statement saying they married in France with a California marriage license. The ceremony was presided over by a California judge who was flown out to France for the ceremony. The question is: is their marriage legally valid? RELATED: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie release a joint statement, officially confirming their marriage.
Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Dwayne Wade! Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade tied the knot yesterday. People has a photo of the newylweds. RELATED: Are Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade getting married in a castle?
‘Downton Abbey‘ has moved past their “Water-Bottle Gate”! Here’s our first look at season 5. It sounds like the show is staying true to the time period, which saw a lot of change occur very quickly. RELATED: ‘Downton Abbey’ cast responds to “Water-Bottle Gate.”