Despite the pictures we saw over the weekend of Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck hitting the mall with their three kids, it looks like things might be a bit more tense behind the scenes. After spending Saturday afternoon at the mall, Jennifer was spotted arriving at an Atlanta hotel alone. Uh-oh.
Earlier today it was announced that NFL Hall of Famer and former sports broadcaster Frank Gifford died of natural causes this morning at his Connecticut home. Kathie Lee Gifford, who co-hosts the fourth hour of the ‘Today’ show with Hoda Kotb, spoke out after the outpouring of support.
- Will Smith actually responded to the latest round of divorce rumors dogging him and Jada Pinkett Smith.
- Reba McEntire split from her husband after 26 years of marriage.
- Gwen Stefani filed for divorce from Gavin Rossdale.
- Zooey Deschanel secretly married and welcomed her baby!
- Kim Richards was arrested for allegedly shoplifting in Target.
- Taylor Swift dishes on defying Spotify and Apple and becoming friends with Kanye West.
- Perrie Edwards was said to be “devastated” after Zayn Malik ended their engagement.
- Caitlyn Jenner’s E! docuseries, ‘I Am Cait,’ suffered from falling ratings.
- Jennifer Garner viewed Ben Affleck’s alleged affair with their former nanny as the “ultimate betrayal.”
- Kelly Osbourne apologized for her offensive comment about Latinos on ‘The View.’
- Jessica Alba defends The Honest Company’s sunscreen.
- Jennifer Garner said to be “disgusted” with Ben Affleck.
- Ben Affleck insists he was only “friendly” with the nanny and that Jennifer Garner made him feel “inadequate.”
- Miles Teller calls out Esquire magazine for calling him a “d*ck.”
- Canceling ’19 Kids and Counting’ cost TLC $19 million (and counting).
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux got married!
- The first trailer was released for Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s new movie, ‘By The Sea.’
On Friday, the late Bobbi Kristina Brown’s conservator filed an amendment to the $40 million civil lawsuit against Nick Gordon, alleging that he was directly responsible for her death by giving her a “toxic cocktail” after an argument and then putting her in the bathtub and holding her face underwater. Nick’s attorney responded to the latest allegations.
- Product Recall: Croker Kids’ Ireland HoodiesAnother recall has been made from Croker kids hoodies. This week the company is recalling its Croker Kids Ireland kids hoodie. The sweatshirts have a drawstring around the neck area which poses a strangulation hazard to children. This recall involves James Trading Group’s Croker Kids Ireland Sports Hoodie with model number IR6012 printed on a […]
- Cat Deeley Pregnant With Her First ChildTV presenter Cat Deeley and her husband Patrick Kielty are expecting a baby! Cat revealed her pregnancy on Twitter this week. The So You Think You Can Dance host gushed, “Exciting news…. Paddy and I are so happy to be expecting our first child in the Spring….. Lucky us.” This is the first child for […]
- Coco Austin Shares New Pregnancy Update – With Bump PhotoExpectant mom Coco Austin is gearing up to welcome a baby girl later this year. She and actor/rapper Ice-T have been sharing updates on their summer talk show, but since that came to an end for now, she’s taking to Instagram to show off her growing bump. Coco shared with her fans that her baby […]
- Eric And Jessie James Decker Welcome Baby #2NFL star Eric Decker and his wife Jessie James Decker are parents for the second time! The celebrity couple welcomed a baby boy! Eric announced their son’s arrival to his Twitter fans, “Thanks for all well wishes! Mama and baby boy are doing great!! Vivi is the sweetest big sister!” Baby boy Decker, whose name […]
Did ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ producers go back to a familiar face to help fill the void that NeNe Leakes’s departure from the show will create? Former housewife Sheree Whitfield is said to be back on the show!
Kelly Rutherford is offering a more in-depth explanation for why she refuses to return her children, Hermes and Helena, to Monaco, per the Monaco court’s order. She alleges that her ex-husband, Daniel Giersch, was violating the terms of their custody agreement.