Zendaya gets a lot of attention at the awards shows, mostly over her hair. Remember Giuliana Rancic’s bad joke about her dreadlocks smelling like patchouli oil? Well, here’s Zendaya at the 2015 BET Awards. Check out her short and chic hairstyle for this event! Get all the details on her look after the break.
Rihanna was chic in shorts for the 2015 BET Awards. Check out her matching gold shorts and blazer, minus a top. This is RiRi, everyone: she doesn’t need a top- LOL. Rihanna shared the details on her look on Instagram.
Caitlyn Jenner made her first public appearance at the NYC Pride Celebrations yesterday. She attended a Pride event at the Dream Downtown Hotel’s PH-D lounge in the city’s Chelsea neighborhood with some friends. She watched Candis Cayne’s DayDream show from the rooftop lounge.
Janet Jackson looked AMAZING at the 2015 BET Awards, where she accepted the Ultimate Icon Award after quite a tribute last night. Does she have access to a secret fountain of youth? She’s looks READY to hit the road for her tour later this summer!
- Product Recall: Stork Craft Crib MattressesOver 18,000 Stork Craft crib mattresses are being recalled. The crib mattresses fail to meet the mandatory federal mattress flammability standard for open flames, posing a fire hazard. The recall involves Stork Craft foam crib and crib/toddler mattresses with model numbers 06710-100 and 06710-200. The model number, date of manufacture and “Stork Craft Manufacturing (USA) […]
- Reese Witherspoon Gives Ava Free Reign In Her ClosetAva Phillippe is one lucky celebrity kid! Not only did the teen inherit her parents’ fabulous genes, she also gets to enjoy amazing perks of being the daughter of Reese Witherspoon – like pilfering her closet! Ava, who is Reese’s doppelganger, gets to have her way in her mom’s closet! Reese dishes in the new […]
- Coco Austin Talks Easy Pregnancy And Why She Waited Until NowCoco and Ice-T announced this week (on a taping of their upcoming talk show) that they are expecting their first child together. In a new interview, mom-to-be Coco explains why this is the perfect time for a baby and shares how things are going so far in her pregnancy. Coco reveals that things have gone […]
- Lunchtime Links With Selma Blair And ArthurJenelle Evans picks out wedding dresses (OK!Magazine) A must-read if you’re looking for a jogging stroller (Celebrity Babies – People) Seriously adorable unicorn party (Lil Sugar) Bobbi Kristina’s funeral delayed over family bickering (SheKnows Entertainment) Ben Affleck furious over false nanny story (I’m Not Obsessed) Do you say any words wrong? (Lady & the Blog) […]
Here’s Sandra Bullock at the ‘Minions’ premiere at Shrine Auditorium in LA! You can see more pictures (including closeups of her ‘Minions’ heels) after the break below. Check out the big stories from the week.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West announce that they’re expecting a baby boy!
- Hugh Hefner accuses Holly Madison of “rewriting history” to extend her 15 minutes of fame.
- Janet Jackson drops a new single, ‘No Sleeep’ (and no, that’s not a typo ;))
- What is Holly Madison’s advice for aspiring Playboy models?
- Britney Spears and Charlie Ebersol split after 8 months of dating.
- Prince William, Prince Harry and Kate Middleton’s multimillion dollar allowances are revealed.
- Joe Giudice begins shooting a Bravo special with his daughters.
- Terrence Howard and Chris Rock are on set for the first day of shooting for season 2 of ‘Empire’!
- Bobbi Kristina Brown was moved to hospice care.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt welcomed a baby boy!
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s conservator filed a $40 million lawsuit against Nick Gordon.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger opens up about his split from Maria Shriver and his “love child.”
- With Bobbi Kristina Brown’s declining condition, prosecutors are preparing a murder case.
Things are going well for Amy Poehler these days. Her movie ‘Inside Out’ (she voices the character of Joy) is a hit at the theaters. She has a memoir, called ‘Yes, Please’ that’s out. Amy shared some advice at the Upright Citizen Brigade’s (UCB) Del Close 17th Annual Marathon in New York City.