Here’s Drew Barrymore with baby Frankie at Jessica Alba’s Baby2Baby event for The Honest Company. Frankie’s gotten SO big. It seems like she was just born! RELATED: Drew Barrymore gets busted after yoga.
Hmmm… Ashton Kutcher sent out a tweet promoting a trailer for a new movie starring Mila Kunis and himself. It’s for a movie called ‘MoonQuake Lake’ and is supposedly from Sony pictures. There’s even a trailer, which you can see after the break. RELATED: See Mila Kunis in her first post-baby pictures!
It sounds like Lindsay Lohan has finally found a place that keeps her grounded. She’s finished her run on the West End with ‘Speed-The-Plow’ and sat down for an interview to talk about her future plans. They do not involve LA. RELATED: Lindsay Lohan is dressed to impress for this holiday party. Love it or Hate it?
The newest Kardashian is here! Kourtney Kardashian reportedly gave birth to baby #3, another boy, according to Us Weekly. RELATED: Kourtney Kardashian had “this kind of day.”
Miranda Kerr was pretty in pink (and white) at the Samantha Thavasa 20th Anniversary. Check out the big stories from the week below!
- Amanda Peet welcomed a baby boy!
- Kourtney Kardashian announces if she’s expecting a boy or a girl.
- Chris Brown calls himself “young and dumb” in groveling apology to Karrueche Tran.
- Len Goodman plans to leave ‘Dancing with the Stars’ after the spring 2015 season.
- Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy announce that their engagement is off.
- Prince William and Kate Middleton charm America.
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ star Sarah Drew’s daughter surprised her with an early arrival!
- Miranda Lambert admits she’s glad that “s**t’s not jiggling” after her 20 lb weight loss.
- Cheryl Burke is leaving ‘Dancing with the Stars.’
- Marissa Jaret Winokur admits she’s happier being 20 lbs heavier.
- Prince William was so impressed with a youth performer that he gave him his number.
- Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon were among celebs who snapped SAG nominations for 2015!
- Prince Albert and Princess Charlene of Monaco welcome twins!
- Lena Dunham speaks out about her rape allegations in her memoir after her publisher announces they’re changing future printings.
- Who does Kim Kardashian blame for her pregnancy weight gain? GOD.
- Is Angelina Jolie interested in expanding her brood?
- The 2015 Golden Globe nominations were announced!
- Did Zoe Saldana welcome twins?
- Is Keira Knightley pregnant?
- Kate Middleton gave good side-eye when faced with New York “charm.”
- Jordin Sparks explains why she slammed Jason Derulo in her new song.
- Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner rocked matching mesh at Rihanna’s First Annual Diamond Ball.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Moms must multitask, and Hollywood mom Jennifer Garner has mastered it! She killed two birds with one stone yesterday: she enjoyed some mother-son time with her youngest, Samuel, and even got in some subtle promo for husband Ben Affleck’s upcoming ‘Batman vs Superman’ movie! RELATED: Jennifer Garner has a girls’ day out with her daughters.