Oh, now this is a disappointment, although it’s not a surprising one. Neither Mary-Kate nor Ashley Olsen is returning to ‘Fuller House,’ the reunion of the 90s hit show ‘Full House,’ so there will be no Michelle Tanner.
- Pregnant Jaime King Is Radiant In Red At Barely Lethal PremiereThe Barely Lethal premiere in Hollywood was a true family affair last night! Jaime King stepped out, showing off her growing baby bump and look radiant in red! The actress smiled and posed on the red carpet with her husband Kyle Newman and her son James Knight. The film stars Jaime Knight and her BFF, […]
- Lunchtime Links With Hilary Duff and LucaI hope these rumors are just rumors (OK!Magazine) Leah Jenner shares new bump photo (Celebrity Babies – People) A pregnant guide to Starbucks and caffeine (Lil Sugar) Lamar and Khloe back together soon? (SheKnows Entertainment) Can’t wait for this movie! (I’m Not Obsessed) Do you keep in touch with friends “in real life” (Lady & […]
- Stephen Amell Relaxes In Spain With His GirlsActor Stephen Amell is enjoying some down time in Spain! The “Arrow” actor is off for the summer from filming his hit CW show and headed off to Marbella with his wife Cassandra Jean and their daughter Mavi. Stephen and Cassandra welcomed their little girl in October of 2013 and she’s so big already! Stephen […]
- Eric Dane And Daughter Billie Shop For ToysDaddy-daughter time is so important and Eric Dane knows it. The father of two was snapped out and about with his oldest daughter, Billie, over the weekend. Eric and his young lady were out to pick up some toys together. If Eric wasn’t so busy with new projects in film and on TV, I bet […]
Yesterday it was announced that TLC had pulled all scheduled episodes of ’19 Kids and Counting’ from the network. They ran a ’19 Kids and Counting’ marathon on Thursday evening, just hours after Josh Duggar, along with his parents, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar, and his wife, Anna, released statements acknowledging that he had done some “inexcusable” things when he was a teenager.
From its inception in 1937, Physicians Formula remains steadfast in its pledge to create and manufacture
high-quality, hypoallergenic cosmetic and skin care products. It is committed to creating innovative products that meet your specific needs while meeting the more rigorous standards of the cosmetic industry. Though they produce the very best quality products…they also always remember that fun and glamour makes cosmetics such a joy for women the world over and this goes into each of their products as well!
Ok, now that we are all on the same page (I checked out that video for sure), I have to let you know that Physicians Formula is holding a giveaway for a full-sized bronzer. Simply follow @physiciansformula on Instagram then complete the very simple form on physicians formula!!! They would love for you to take a selfie photo with your favorite PF bronzer, tagging @PhysiciansFormula on Instagram using the hashtag #PFBronzie. Canadian residents should just note that in their post. Show off all the best, healthy glow you have to offer!!!
Best of luck and enjoy your new look! It’s summer, baby!!!
To find out more about this fab bronzer and all the other Physicians Formula awesomeness, please visit:
- Facebook: Physicians Formula Canada
- Facebook: Physicians Formula US
- Twitter: @pfcosmetics
- Instagram: @PhysiciansFormula
If you live in Canada, run out right now to Shopper’s Drug Mart and pick up all the latest bronzer and more!!!!