There was a big announcement on ‘The View’ this morning: Jenny McCarthy shared the news of her engagement to Donnie Wahlberg! Jenny showed the audience her yellow sapphire engagement ring. Can’t WAIT to see a picture of that! RELATED: Jenny McCarthy gets chopped: love it or hate it?
- Do the babies of Australia need to hide their toys now that Prince George has arrived? (D Listed)
- Candice Swanepoel catwalks her way to the Victoria’s Secret store. (Moe Jackson)
- Heidi Klum goes topless on beach with her new beau. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- OUCH. Kim Kardashian takes a tumble. (PopSugar)
- Kourtney Kardashian and Mason are shopping in the sunshine. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Miley Cyrus’ hospitalization can be traced back to the loss of her beloved dog. (TMZ)
- Uh-oh: it looks like the IRS is trying to “touch” MC Hammer. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban are getting divorced? No sex for years? Botox binges? What??? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Ariana has a new single out called ‘Problem’! (PopCrush)
- Missing Gretchen Rossi? She’s BACK on reality TV in ‘Marriage Bootcamp.’ (Reality Tea)
- Here are 3 new baby apps to try out! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- JWoww says “pregnancy and me don’t mix.” (Babyrazzi)
- OMG: Rob Kardashian enters rehab? (ICYDK)
- What do you think of Catherine Zeta-Jones’ new bangs? (Celebitchy)
Photos by Stoianov/FAMEFLYNET
Button Poetry published Jesse Parent’s epic poem. I think many fathers feel the same way as Jesse, so the message can likely be applied universally ;). You MUST watch this video to the end: the addendum is GREAT.
After spending some time in New Zealand, Prince William and Kate Middleton departed for Sydney to kick off the Australia leg of their tour. RELATED: Prince William and Kate Middleton take Prince George on his first playdate in New Zealand! Here are the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge arriving in Sydney with baby Prince George.
It’s more exciting news for Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher! Although Mila has refused to discuss her pregnancy publicly, her baby bump makes it obvious. Now another piece of news is out: the baby’s gender.
The late Paul Walker’s final movie, ‘Fast & Furious 7,’ WILL hit theaters as scheduled in 2015. RELATED: Paul Walker dead after car crash. His brothers, Caleb and Cody, are on set to help filmmakers complete the film. A note was posted to the ‘Fast & Furious’ Facebook page explaining how they were wrapping the film after Paul’s untimely death last fall.