Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale hit the slopes with their older sons, Kingston and Zuma! Check out the stories from the past week.
- Chris Rock filed for divorce after 19 years of marriage.
- Alicia Keys welcomed baby #2!
- Mel B openly denied domestic violence rumors.
- Khloe Kardashian still plans to divorce Lamar Odom, one way or another.
- Did Christina Aguilera curse out Mickey Mouse?
- ‘The Hunger Games’ star Jennifer Lawrence topped Forbes’s Highest Grossing Actors List of 2014.
- Did Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello get engaged?
- Giada De Laurentiis and Todd Thompson split after 11 years of marriage.
- Jeremy Renner’s wife files for divorce after about 10 months of marriage.
- Nicki Minaj opens up about getting an abortion as a teen.
- Gwyneth Paltrow wants to examine the “mean girls” phenomenon.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt secretly ties the knot!
- Did Charlize Theron and Sean Penn get engaged?
- Is Kate Gosselin dating a millionaire?
- Kim Kardashian kicks off the new year by addressing rumors.
- People are wondering if Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are already married after his Facebook post.
- Kanye West says his deceased mother sang through him to North West for his new song, ‘Only One.’
- Alec Baldwin and his wife, Hilaria, are expecting their second child together.
- Idina Menzel responds to criticism when she has some difficulty with a live performance of the hit ‘Frozen’ song, ‘Let It Go,’ on NYE.
- Jennifer Aniston says she and Jusin Theroux “know our truth.”
- ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ star Jamie Dornan says men are more submissive than women.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
People may not have been too impressed with Idina Menzel’s singing when she performed ‘Let It Go’ from the movie ‘Frozen’ on NYE, but they should have been dazzled by the diamonds she was rocking! Idina wore Forevermark Diamonds on ‘Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest’ show last week. RELATED: Idina Menzel responds to criticism over NYE performance.
Hmmm…. Paris Hilton posted a selfie on Instagram that is as revealing as the ones we’ve come to expect from her frenemy, Kim Kardashian. Remember when Paris was THE reigning celebutante, the reality TV personality we all talked about? Kim was occasionally seen as one of her sidekicks and then known as the girl with the sex tape. Is Paris looking to reclaim her “spot” as the most popular reality personality? RELATED: Paris Hilton and her puppy dog prince hit the shops!
It’s been TWO years since Rihanna released a new album. She’s going to rectify that in 2015! A song from her upcoming album “leaked” on the internet. It’s called ‘World Peace.’ RELATED: Rihanna rings in the New Year in St. Bart’s.
‘Girls’ star Lena Dunham posted this Instagram pic to show off her favorite vintage jacket, but another accessory is catching people’s eyes. Check out the ring on that finger. RELATED: Lena Dunham speaks out about her rape allegations in her memoir.
Now I have to admit, I’m surprised by Gwyneth Paltrow’s interview: she talked about why she was unhappy in her marriage with Chris Martin and wanted to end it. This is someone who used to talk about how celeb couples reveal too much in interviews, and she’s revealing… a lot. I think it’s hard these days to be a celebrity who doesn’t reveal much in interviews. What do you have to talk abut? So anyway, why was she ready to end her marriage? RELATED: Gwyneth Paltrow wants to examine the “mean girls” trend.
Remember when Kim Kardashian bleached her eyebrows? Well, now we see why! Kim posted a picture of her Love Magazine cover on Instagram. RELATED: Notice anything different about Kim Kardashian?