If this rumor is true, then our interest in the next Star Wars flick has officially been piqued.
Sarah Jessica Parker attended the launch of her new shoe line, SJP, at Nordstrom. Can’t WAIT to check out these shoes in person! If you had a busy week, then check out the stories below to see what you missed. The Academy Awards was last Sunday, including the Vanity Fair Oscar Party (despite Gwyneth Paltrow’s reported efforts to shut Vanity Fair’s party down). But if you love awards shows, then don’t fear: the 2014 MTV Movie Awards nominations were announced. Scarlett Johansson announced she is pregnant! Meanwhile, a man claims to be Michael Jackson’s fourth child. ‘Dancing with the Stars’ again got some Olympians to join them for season 18 on the heels of the 2014 Winter Olympics. ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey’ star Teresa Giudice and her husband, Joe, both entered guilty pleas in the fraud case as part of plea deals. The date for Kimye’s wedding was released, while Mila Kunis did her best to hide her engagement ring from Ashton Kutcher. In movie and TV news, the first trailer for the ‘Annie’ reboot was released, and we saw our first trailer for Lindsay Lohan’s OWN docuseries, called ‘Lindsay.’ Check out the news below!
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Angelina Jolie!
- Angelina Jolie’s kids were terrified of her while she was filming Maleficent. (D Listed)
- Oh no – it looks like some people have decided that Jennifer Lawrence is the new Anne Hathaway. (Moe Jackson)
- Oh wow! Andrew Garfield apparently bailed on presenting Batkid (remember him?) with Official Superhero status during the Oscars! But there’s got to be more to the story… (Lainey Gossip)
- Ireland Baldwin looks a bit different… (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Remember that Oscars selfie that Ellen posted? Yeah, well just about everyone has remade it. (PopSugar)
- Shakira told Latina magazine that she wants 8 or 9 kids. Woah! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- A random woman let herself into Justin Bieber’s Atlanta mansion and took a nap in his bed. How very Goldilocks of her! (TMZ)
- Khloe Kardashian posted her first vine yesterday – it’s equal parts adorable and hilarious. (IDLYITW)
- Bobbi Kristina’s husband (who?) got beat up in Houston. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Christina Aguilera is determined to stay in tip-top shape during her pregnancy, and is using a meal service to achieve the goal. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Are Selena Gomez and David Henrie reuniting on the big screen? (PopCrush)
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Carlton Gebbie got hammered and passed out at dinner last night, and had to be taken to the hospital in an ambulance. (Reality Tea)
- Celebrity Babies – People)
- Bethenny Frankel took her daughter Bryn to to school – and it was adorable. (Babyrazzi)
- Oscar nominee Barkhad Abdi is completely broke – bummer! (ICYDK)
- Amber Portwood has some advice for her fellow Teen Mom stars… this oughta be good. (Celebuzz)
- Rihanna and Chris Brown might be getting back together… oiy. (Celebslam)
- Jimmy Fallon’s Tonight Show popularity has apparently gone to his head. (Celebitchy)
- Beyonce and Jay-Z had a romantic(ish) date night in London. It was as fabulous as you’d imagine. (Bossip)
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Idina Menzel!
- John Travolta feels really, really bad about butchering Idina Menzel’s name during the Oscars. (D Listed)
- Adriana Lima made getting lunch look like a walk down the runway. (Moe Jackson)
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt hung out with Madonna after the Oscars. Jealous yet? (Lainey Gossip)
- Keira Knightley showed off her teeny tiny waist at the Chanel show during Paris Fashion Week. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- The first trailer for Lindsay Lohan’s docu-series has landed, and we love it! (PopSugar)
- Simon Cowell hit the beach with his son… again. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- The home that Keeping Up With The Kardashian’s uses for the exterior shots of Kris Jenner’s house is for sale. What’s that, you say? You thought this was a reality show…? (TMZ)
- Justin Bieber has been photographed holding a white styrofoam cup inside an Atlanta nightclub, which apparently means he’s still doing drugs. (IDLYITW)
- Frozen has made over $1billion internationally – wow! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Jennifer Aniston has reportedly been cheating on Justin Theroux! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Miley Cyrus uses a teleprompter during her concerts to remember the lyrics to her own songs – acceptable or not? (PopCrush)
- There’s still loads of drama with the ladies of Mob Wives. (Reality Tea)
- Thandie Newton has given birth to her son, Booker James – welcome to the world little guy! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Jaime King dishes on why Jessica Alba is the perfect Godmother. (Babyrazzi)
- Allison Williams showed off her engagement ring on Late Night. Finally, a celeb who plays along! (Celebuzz)
- Michelle Rodriguez wants to settle down and have a baby with Cara Delevingne, stat! (Celebslam)
- Kerry Washington and her husband were adorably PDA-y at the Vanity Fair Oscars after party. (Bossip)
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Christina Hendricks!
- Christina Hendricks looked totally glamorous at the Vanity Fair Oscars party. (D Listed)
- This year’s Oscars ratings were sky high! (Moe Jackson)
- After it was rumored that the Oscars Pizza Delivery guy got no tip, it turns out that Ellen gave him $1,000 – wow! (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Chanel packed the front row (#frow) full of style icons during Paris Fashion Week. (PopSugar)
- Chris Hemsworth’s wife gave Kerry Washington and Olivia Wilde a run for their “best maternity look” money on the Oscars red carpet. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- According to Internet copyright laws, it turns out that Bradley Cooper owns the legal rights to the the infamous group selfie that Ellen posted to Twitter during the Oscars! (TMZ)
- Taylor Swift was just granted a restraining order against her stalker – cue the writing session in 3… 2… (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Selena Gomez was apparently “sloppy drunk and slurring” at the Vanity Fair Oscars after party. Bummer. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Michelle Dockery says she cried when she took her godchildren to meet Taylor Swift. Awww! (PopCrush)
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice have arrived at Federal court and are expected to plead guilty. (Reality Tea)
- Kerry Washington’s purple Oscars gown completely killed my “she’s wearing blue all the time because she’s having a boy” theory – but she sure did look amazing! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Channing Tatum said possibly the cutest thing ever in regards to being a father. (Babyrazzi)
- Idina Menzel, Jimmy Fallon, and The Roots performed “Let It Go” on The Tonight Show and it was spectacular. (ICYDK)
- Lady Gaga and Kelly Osbourne are friends again – yay! (Celebuzz)
- Nine days ago Alec Baldwin said he was quitting the public life – turns out he hasn’t. At all. (Celebslam)
- Something seems a bit different about Olivia Munn… did she go under the knife?! (Celebitchy)
This B list mostly television actress from a famous family stars on a very hit cable show. In the bathroom last night she opened her clutch and the metal wouldn’t open so it took a lot of force. When it did open fifty pills flew across the floor and our actress was on hands and knees scrambling to pick them all up. In her first visit to the bathroom she spent some time purging the food she ate earlier.
Any guesses who this was?
– Item from Crazy Days and Nights
Former Academy Award nominee Anna Kendrick was looking great last Sunday! She was at the Oscars as a presenter this year. Afterwards, Anna joined the rest of Hollywood’s A-list at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party. Mark Hampton, TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe Global Ambassador, dished on how the look he gave Anna before she hit the town to party. Mark explained:
We decided to literally ‘let her hair down’ after the big show and went for a modern take on the classic Hollywood wave. This look is sultry but not over the top—ideal for a night of drinks and dancing.”
Here’s the step-by-step for what Mark did.
- Prep clean hair with TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe Prep Heat Protection Mist.
- Create a clean side part and blow dry smooth using a strawberry-sized amount of TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe Prep Volume Plumping Mousse to create volume and hold.
- Use a medium sized curling iron or tongs to create loose and irregular curls.
- Finish the look with a few drops of TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe Classic Shine Gloss Serum on ends.
- TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe Prep Heat Protection Mist
- TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe Prep Volume Plumping Mousse
- TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe Classic Shine Gloss Serum
I am trying this the next time I’m going out for an evening. Anna looks gorgeous! What do you think?
Photos by FAMEFLYNET