Gold may have been popular at the 2015 Golden Globes, but diamonds will never go out of style ;). Kate Hudson, Giuliana Rancic, Frances O’Connor and Laura Prepon were among the celebs who dazzled in diamonds. Get the deets on their bling after the break. RELATED: Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy call off their engagement.
Gold was all over the place at the Golden Globes: it wasn’t limited to the statuettes! Jennifer Aniston, Kelly Osbourne, Golden Globes girl Greer Grammer, Patricia Arquette and ‘Orange is the New Black’ star Taylor Schilling all wore gold jewelry on Sunday night. If you want to treat yourself (or are thinking about a Valentine’s Day gift), you can find the pieces at LoveGold.com. RELATED: ‘Fashion Police’ co-host Kelly Osbourne glams up her punk rock look.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Jessica Alba and her family!
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler promised a Bill Cosby joke at the Golden Globes, and they delivered. (D Listed)
- If you had burning questions about Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom, here are some answers! (OK! Magazine)
- Who’s Golden Globes dress gets your vote between Chrissy Teigen, Behati Prinsloo, and Diane Krueger? (Moe Jackson)
- Lupita Nyong’o rocked a frock and glasses at the Golden Globes. (Lainey Gossip)
- David Oyelowo dishes on playing MLK, Jr in ‘Selma.’ (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Chrissy Teigen’s “cry face” from the Golden Globes has gone viral. (PopSugar)
- Jeff Goldblum and his wife are expecting their first child. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Celine Dion returns her return to Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. (TMZ)
- Emily Ratajowski rocks the cover of FHM. (IDLYITW)
- So who’s joining Katy Perry for the 2015 Super Bowl halftime show? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Giada De Laurentiis being blackmailed by men who claim she cheated on her husband with them? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Who was the “bearded woman” at the Golden Globes? (PopCrush)
- Why did Claudia Jordan put NeNe Leakes on blast? (Reality Tea)
- Rosamund Pike says her newborn son approved of her Golden Globes dress. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Josh Duhamel and Axl have a father-son breakfast. (Babyrazzi)
- Are Katy Perry and John Mayer “on” again? (ICYDK)
- Here were the best dressed men at the Golden Globes. (Celebuzz)
- Nicole Scherzinger is chic in her LBD. (Celebslam)
- Was Emma Stone’s Lanvin jumpsuit flattering or adorable at the Golden Globes? (Celebitchy)
- Are P. Diddy and Kim Porter about to get back together? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Today we have not one, but TWO, feel good videos of the days! The acceptance speeches are my favorite parts of awards shows (right after the red carpet). Julianne Moore and Amy Adams both took home statuettes from the 2015 Golden Globes Awards, and both of them inspired with their acceptance speeches. Take a look after the break. RELATED: See the complete winners list for the 2015 Golden Globes.
As usual, some celebs on the red carpet got some pretty close scrutiny for their red carpet choices. The 2015 Golden Globes Awards was no exception. New mom Rosamund Pike, who gave birth just FIVE weeks ago, showed plenty of skin in her gown. Lena Dunham was the lady in red with an interesting dress. Melissa McCarthy, who’s starting her own fashion line, had some fun with fashion. Take a look at some of the more eye-catching red carpet looks and then make your voice heard: do you love them or hate them? RELATED: ‘Gone Girl’ star Rosamund Pike welcomes a baby boy!
Remember when the red carpet looked like a rainbow with all the dresses popping in bright colors at the awards shows? That trend seems to have passed, if the 2015 Golden Globes are any indication. A lot of ladies, like Jennifer Aniston, played it safe in basic black for their red carpet looks. White was another popular color. Many ladies, like Heidi Klum, did pop in red; otherwise, the colors were much more muted. Check out all the looks in our gallery after the break! RELATED: Jennifer Aniston will receive a major award at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival.