One of my all-time favorites, singer Pat Monahan of Train is 45. Hey soul sister, a wonderful birthday to everyone on this last day of February!
- Actor Gavin MacLeod is 83
- Singer Sam the Sham is 77
- Actor-director-dancer Tommy Tune is 75
- Race car legend Mario Andretti is 74
- Actress Kelly Bishop is 70
- Actress Bernadette Peters is 66
- Actress Mercedes Ruehl is 66
- Comedian Gilbert Gottfried is 59
- Actor John Turturro is 57
- Singer Cindy Wilson of The B-52’s is 57
- Actress Rae Dawn Chong is 53
- Actor Robert Sean Leonard is 45
- Actress Tasha Smith is 43
- Actor Rory Conchrane is 42
- Actress Ali Larter is 38
- Singer Jason Aldean is 37
- Actor Bobb’e J. Thompson is 18
Photo by WENN
Hayes didn’t look too stressed, but upon departing his left hand was in a cast. We’re not sure how he got the injury, but we’re wishing him a speedy recovery
Photos by LRR/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES
For a second there I’ll be honest in saying that I really thought these were pictures of Kate Upton! Seriously, LOL. But it’s actually Ali Larter, who was spotted running a few errands while she was out and about in Los Angeles, Calif. on Monday afternoon.
Check out our photo gallery and tell us, what do you think of her out and about style here?
Photos via FameFlynet
It looks like Ali left empty-handed. Maybe she was just window shopping. She was one chic shopper, that’s for sure! I like that dress. Want that bag. And those pumps are sick (in a good way ;)). Are you a fan?
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Ali Larter and Hayes MacArthur left little Theo at home for some couples’ time. All parents need that! Ali and Hayes caught a movie at the Arclight Cinema Dome in Hollywood. I wonder which flick they saw?
Ali and Hayes seem to be one of the more low-key Hollywood couples (and families). You don’t see too many pictures of them. Yet they’re both working. They seem to have hit the “sweet spot” in having high profile careers and protecting their private lives.
Photos by CPR/FAMEFLYNET
Ali Larter was a chic shopper at John Varvatos in West Hollywood. Check out what my cyber friends are writing about!
- Paula Deen tries to defend her use of the N-word. (D Listed)
- Was Tori Spelling perhaps a trifle heavy-handed with her makeup here? (Moe Jackson)
- Here’s a James Gandolfini video tribute. RIP. (DS, Site NSFW)
- Watch Brad Pitt… yodeling?! (Lainey Gossip)
- Did Ke$ha see an alien? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Newlyweds Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman indulge in some PDA. (PopSugar)
- Pink and the family are headed Down Under! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Why didn’t Kim Kardashian get the luxury maternity suite she booked for her delivery? (TMZ)
- Maria Menounos rocks a bikini. (Hollywood Tuna)
- Melissa Joan Hart is pretty in prints. (IDLYITW)
- Amanda Bynes turns to surgery to fix her “birth defects.” (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Setting the record straight: Johnny Depp says he was NEVER an alcoholic. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Kim Kardashian dished on her delivery room drama to People. (Amy Grindhouse.com)
- John Mayer’s new album, ‘Paradise Valley,’ to drop in August. (PopCrush)
Photos by MOE/FAMEFLYNET