Just last month Alyssa Milano announced that she’s expecting baby #2. Now here she is flaunting her baby bump on Instagram. Doesn’t Alyssa look adorable?
- ‘Today’ host Savannah Guthrie announced she was married and pregnant!
- Fashion designer L’Wren Scott was found dead of an apparent suicide.
- Did Rihanna and Drake officially become a couple?
- Is Cressida Bonas slowing things down with Prince Harry?
- Is Lupita Nyong’o joining the ‘Star Trek’ franchise?
- Chris Brown ordered to JAIL.
- Why is Beyonce looking to bail on Kim Kardashian’s and Kanye West’s wedding?
- Kate Winslet explains why she named her son Bear.
- Is ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ facing cancellation?
- Do you remember Jessica Alba’s time on the original ’90210′?
- Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky welcome their twin boys!
- Alyssa Milano is expecting baby #2!
Photos by Spartano/FAMEFLYNET
Jay Mohr is not winning any new fans when he dissed Alyssa Milano, but now he’s taking to twitter for an apology!
“She’s very tiny, in height…. It seems like she had had a baby and said, ‘I don’t really give a s–––’ … I read it on her gut,” Mohr, 43, said about Milano’s appearance at the Nascar Spring Cup Series Awards gala he hosted in Las Vegas on Dec. 6. “Somebody sat in the director’s chair was not wearing Spanx and I was like ‘Jesus Christ!’ ” he continued.
So hurtful, right?! The above pic is from the event, and Milano is looking fabulous, don’t you think? The actress, who has a 2 year old son named Milo, took the high road. “So sorry you felt the need to publicly fat-shame me. Be well and God Bless. Please send my love to your beautiful wife,” the Mistresses star replied.
After fans rallied to her defense, Milano Tweeted her gratitude. “You’re all lovely. Thank you for your kind words. #Appreciative.” And of course, Mohr finally said SOMETHING in response to his very unkind words: “She’s stunning. I mistakenly thought the absurdity of what I was saying would have been taken as a joke. #fail,” he Tweeted.
Ugh. Maybe people like Jay Mohr will be a little less hasty to scrutinize the looks of their fellow entertainers, and work on positive praise!
- Actress Cicely Tyson is 79.
- Singer Maurice White of Earth, Wind and Fire is 72.
- Actor Tim Reid is 69.
- Musician John McEuen of the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band is 68.
- Country singer Janie Fricke is 66.
- Actor Mike Lookinland is 53.
- Actress Jennifer Beals is 50.
- Actor Scott Cohen is 49.
- Actor Robert MacNaughton is 47.
- Magician Criss Angel is 46.
- Actress Kristy Swanson is 44.
- Model Tyson Beckford is 43.
- Actress Alyssa Milano is 41.
- Actor Jake Gyllenhaal is 33.
- Actress Marla Sokoloff is 33.
Photos by WENN
Alyssa Milano helped kick off the 3rd season of Project Runway All Stars in NYC on Tuesday evening at the Hudson Common. The All Star host was joined by designers Isaac Mizrahi, Georgina Chapman, Zanna Roberts Rassi, Perez Hilton, and designer Marissa Webb to celebrate the collaboration of the leading multimedia retailer QVC with Project Runway All Stars.
QVC will be this year’s famed Accessory Wall on the highly popular design competition series. In addition to providing all accessories for the show, QVC will also host a design challenge on one episode. Host Lisa Robertson will guest judge alongside returning judge Isaac Mizrahi, Mad Men actress Elisabeth Moss, and former Project Runway winner Mondo Guerra. The contestant who wins the QVC challenge will have a look inspired by their design sold through QVC following the episode.
Additionally, the season’s grand-prize winner will have the opportunity to design a collection to be sold on QVC. Tune in to the third season of Project Runway All Stars on Lifetime beginning October 24.
Well hello, hello there! Former Charmed actress Alyssa Milano was looking pretty stylish while she was making her way to the Sirius studios in New York City on Tuesday afternoon.
I have to say, while I am totally in love with her purple skirt here, I’m not so sure about the ankle boots. I mean, the boots are fine but I’m not feeling the color. Check out our photo gallery and tell us, is Alyssa’s look a hit or a miss for you too?
Photos via FameFlynet