Check out this adorable pic of Alyssa Milano, her son Milo and her baby bump. Talk about cuteness overload! Alyssa’s flaunting her baby bump for a cause, though. RELATED: Look at Alyssa Milano’s big and beautiful baby bump selfie.
It’s that time of year! Maxim is unveiling their Hot 100 List of the Most Beautiful Women. The entire list isn’t out yet, but we know a number of celeb moms made the list. Charlize Theron, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Kate Beckinsale, Kerry Washington, Olivia Wilde, Alyssa Milano, Beyonce, Shakira and Christina Aguilera all made the list this year. RELATED: Eva Longoria named Maxim’s Woman of the Year for 2014!
- ‘Today’ host Savannah Guthrie announced she was married and pregnant!
- Fashion designer L’Wren Scott was found dead of an apparent suicide.
- Did Rihanna and Drake officially become a couple?
- Is Cressida Bonas slowing things down with Prince Harry?
- Is Lupita Nyong’o joining the ‘Star Trek’ franchise?
- Chris Brown ordered to JAIL.
- Why is Beyonce looking to bail on Kim Kardashian’s and Kanye West’s wedding?
- Kate Winslet explains why she named her son Bear.
- Is ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ facing cancellation?
- Do you remember Jessica Alba’s time on the original ’90210′?
- Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky welcome their twin boys!
- Alyssa Milano is expecting baby #2!
Photos by Spartano/FAMEFLYNET
Jay Mohr is not winning any new fans when he dissed Alyssa Milano, but now he’s taking to twitter for an apology!
“She’s very tiny, in height…. It seems like she had had a baby and said, ‘I don’t really give a s–––’ … I read it on her gut,” Mohr, 43, said about Milano’s appearance at the Nascar Spring Cup Series Awards gala he hosted in Las Vegas on Dec. 6. “Somebody sat in the director’s chair was not wearing Spanx and I was like ‘Jesus Christ!’ ” he continued.
So hurtful, right?! The above pic is from the event, and Milano is looking fabulous, don’t you think? The actress, who has a 2 year old son named Milo, took the high road. “So sorry you felt the need to publicly fat-shame me. Be well and God Bless. Please send my love to your beautiful wife,” the Mistresses star replied.
After fans rallied to her defense, Milano Tweeted her gratitude. “You’re all lovely. Thank you for your kind words. #Appreciative.” And of course, Mohr finally said SOMETHING in response to his very unkind words: “She’s stunning. I mistakenly thought the absurdity of what I was saying would have been taken as a joke. #fail,” he Tweeted.
Ugh. Maybe people like Jay Mohr will be a little less hasty to scrutinize the looks of their fellow entertainers, and work on positive praise!
- Actress Cicely Tyson is 79.
- Singer Maurice White of Earth, Wind and Fire is 72.
- Actor Tim Reid is 69.
- Musician John McEuen of the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band is 68.
- Country singer Janie Fricke is 66.
- Actor Mike Lookinland is 53.
- Actress Jennifer Beals is 50.
- Actor Scott Cohen is 49.
- Actor Robert MacNaughton is 47.
- Magician Criss Angel is 46.
- Actress Kristy Swanson is 44.
- Model Tyson Beckford is 43.
- Actress Alyssa Milano is 41.
- Actor Jake Gyllenhaal is 33.
- Actress Marla Sokoloff is 33.
Photos by WENN