Miley Cyrus, Jennifer Lopez, Scarlett Johansson, and Gwyneth Paltrow were just a few of the celebs who turned out for Tom Ford’s Autumn/Winter 2015 Womenswear Collection. Check out all the pics after the break. Just click on an image to enlarge it and see who’s pictured.
- Amber Rose admits Wiz Khalifa cheated on her “multiple times.”
- Vince Vaughn opens up about his relationship with Jennifer Aniston.
- Lady Gaga gets engaged to Taylor Kinney!
- Lindsay Lohan is facing the prospect of more jail time.
- Khloe Kardashian and Amber Rose get into a twitter feud.
- Kanye West calls Kim Kardashian “his muse” and talks about his challenges making it in the fashion industry.
- What did Dakota Johnson take from the ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ set?
- E.L. James got into it with a rape survivor who criticized ‘Fifty Shades of Grey.’
- Does Sam Taylor-Johnson want out of directing ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ sequels?
- You have to have your shots if you want to hold Kristen Bell’s baby!
- Kate Middleton designs mugs for charity.
- Nick Gordon “desperately” wants to see Bobbi Kristina Brown.
- Former ‘Lost’ star Maggie Grace is engaged!
- Iggy Azalea quits social media.
- Kristen Stewart is “endlessly f—ing proud” of ‘Twilight.’
- Mo’Nique says she was “blackballed” after her Oscar win.
- Jaime King announces her pregnancy with baby #2 in an adorable way.
- Could Bruce Jenner face manslaughter charges after the car accident?
Today we have not one, but TWO, feel good videos of the days! The acceptance speeches are my favorite parts of awards shows (right after the red carpet). Julianne Moore and Amy Adams both took home statuettes from the 2015 Golden Globes Awards, and both of them inspired with their acceptance speeches. Take a look after the break. RELATED: See the complete winners list for the 2015 Golden Globes.
Remember when the red carpet looked like a rainbow with all the dresses popping in bright colors at the awards shows? That trend seems to have passed, if the 2015 Golden Globes are any indication. A lot of ladies, like Jennifer Aniston, played it safe in basic black for their red carpet looks. White was another popular color. Many ladies, like Heidi Klum, did pop in red; otherwise, the colors were much more muted. Check out all the looks in our gallery after the break! RELATED: Jennifer Aniston will receive a major award at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival.
One of the biggest awards ceremonies in Hollywood occurred last night: the 2015 Golden Globes! I love how the awards show is for both TV and film. You get to see all of your favorite actors at the same event. Check out the complete list of winners after the break. RELATED: Watch Julianne Moore in ‘Still Alice’ with Kristen Stewart.
Celebs turned out to heat up the red carpet at the 2014 LACMA Art + Film Gala that was held in LA last night. The ladies wore a variety of formal frocks, from those that flaunted seriously low necklines to ones that had the wearer completely covered up in fabric. Jennifer Lopez and Salma Hayek both worked the red carpet for the gala, as did the other celebs. Take a look at the gallery after the break. RELATED: Ben Affleck was Jennifer Lopez’s first big heartbreak.
Here’s Amy Adams spending a low-key day with long-term partner, Darren Le Gallo, and their daughter, Aviana. We don’t see much of this Hollywood family. They keep a pretty low profile. RELATED: Amy Adams rocks the red carpet at the Oscars.