Today we have not one, but TWO, feel good videos of the days! The acceptance speeches are my favorite parts of awards shows (right after the red carpet). Julianne Moore and Amy Adams both took home statuettes from the 2015 Golden Globes Awards, and both of them inspired with their acceptance speeches. Take a look after the break. RELATED: See the complete winners list for the 2015 Golden Globes.
Remember when the red carpet looked like a rainbow with all the dresses popping in bright colors at the awards shows? That trend seems to have passed, if the 2015 Golden Globes are any indication. A lot of ladies, like Jennifer Aniston, played it safe in basic black for their red carpet looks. White was another popular color. Many ladies, like Heidi Klum, did pop in red; otherwise, the colors were much more muted. Check out all the looks in our gallery after the break! RELATED: Jennifer Aniston will receive a major award at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival.
One of the biggest awards ceremonies in Hollywood occurred last night: the 2015 Golden Globes! I love how the awards show is for both TV and film. You get to see all of your favorite actors at the same event. Check out the complete list of winners after the break. RELATED: Watch Julianne Moore in ‘Still Alice’ with Kristen Stewart.
Celebs turned out to heat up the red carpet at the 2014 LACMA Art + Film Gala that was held in LA last night. The ladies wore a variety of formal frocks, from those that flaunted seriously low necklines to ones that had the wearer completely covered up in fabric. Jennifer Lopez and Salma Hayek both worked the red carpet for the gala, as did the other celebs. Take a look at the gallery after the break. RELATED: Ben Affleck was Jennifer Lopez’s first big heartbreak.
Here’s Amy Adams spending a low-key day with long-term partner, Darren Le Gallo, and their daughter, Aviana. We don’t see much of this Hollywood family. They keep a pretty low profile. RELATED: Amy Adams rocks the red carpet at the Oscars.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Selena Gomez!
- Lana Del Rey says her music is for her, not anyone else. (D Listed)
- Here are 12 sweet moments of watching Prince William as a dad. (OK! Magazine)
- Thinking about seeing Cameron Diaz’s and Jason Segel’s new movie, ‘Sex Tape’? Here’s a review. (Moe Jackson)
- Emma Stone and Colin Firth promote their movie, ‘Magic in the Moonlight.’ (Lainey Gossip)
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck were welcome party crashers in Detroit. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Here’s ‘Frozen’s’ Elsa on ‘Once Upon a Time.’ (PopSugar)
- Snooki had a BIG surprise waiting for JWoww when she got home with her baby girl! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Britney Spears went from being a big stiffer to being a big tipper. (TMZ)
- Kelly Brook hit the gym. (IDLYITW)
- Farrah Abraham doesn’t mind if her daughter makes a sex tape one day. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Selena Gomez got some new ink. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Is Shakira expecting baby #2? (PopCrush)
- Did you miss the first episode of LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian’s new reality TV show? Here’s a recap! (Reality Tea)
- Jenna von Oy talks about life after ‘Celebrity Wife Swap.’ (Celebrity Babies – People)
- JWoww opens up about parenthood. (Babyrazzi)
- Amy Adams is the new face of Max Mara. (ICYDK)
- Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian pay tribute to ‘The Noteboook.’ (Celebuzz)
- Lindsay Lohan relaxes on a yacht. (Celebslam)
- Macklemore is a kitty guy. (Celebitchy)
- Michael Sam gave a touching speech about gay athletes at the ESPYs. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Alessandra Ambrosio.
- Leonardo DiCaprio busted some sweet, sweet moves at Coachella this weekend. (D Listed)
- Mila Kunis and her itty-bitty baby bump walked away with the award for Best Villain at the MTV Movie Awards. (Moe Jackson)
- There was a major plot twist during last night’s Game of Thrones episode! (Lainey Gossip)
- Kendall Jenner wore an … interesting?… accessory to Coachella. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas got married over the weekend in a surprise ceremony! (PopSugar)
- Robert De Niro was out and about with his two year old daughter this weekend. Yes, you read that right. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Selena Gomez’s parents were apparently blindsided by the news that she was firing them as her managers. Ouch! (TMZ)
- Bummed that you couldn’t make it out to Indio, CA for Coachella this weekend? Here’s Outkast’s full set to make you feel better. (IDLYITW)
- Seth Rogen’s SNL hosting gig had some awesome party crashers. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Rumor has it that Kourtney Kardashian is pregnant with baby #3, but won’t announce until after Kim and Kanye’s wedding. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- When Miley Cyrus’s pooch Floyd died her mom swooped in with a new puppy – but the Bangerz singer decided it was too soon and has given the pup away to a family friend. (PopCrush)
- The True Tori previews show a sobbing Tori Spelling while in counseling with her cheating husband. (Reality Tea)
- JWOWW and Snooki baby bumped it up at the MTV Movie Awards. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Amy Adams and her little one had a lunch date this weekend and it was picture perfect. (Babyrazzi)
- Chord Overstreet and Zac Efron are facing off over the same girl. (ICYDK)
- Jessica Simpson looks gorgeous as she steps out in a bright yellow frock. (Celebuzz)
- Alessandra Ambrosio also hit up Coachella with some interesting dance moves. (Celebslam)
- Christina Hendricks has no interest in having kids. (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.