Actress-director Angelina Jolie can do many things, from acting to directing to leading humanitarian efforts around the world. Yet she still has things to work on. What’s her next “project”? RELATED: Angelina Jolie shares her stress-coping strategy.
‘Unbroken’ director Angelina Jolie had a girls’ day out in NYC with her older daughters, Zahara and Shiloh! Take a look at some of the big stories from the week.
- Solange Knowles had a chic wedding in the Big Easy and Beyonce shared some pics of the big day!
- Katherine Heigl admitted she’s “terrible at politics.”
- Liam Hemsworth explains why he didn’t really enjoy his kissing scenes in ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1′ with Jennifer Lawrence.
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen were featured in ELLE’s Designer spotlight.
- Amanda Bynes released a statement about the leaked recording where she said she wanted to kill her parents.
- Tila Tequila welcomed a baby girl!
- Did Kourtney Kardashian ban her family from her second baby shower?
- Jessica Alba goes from brunette to blonde.
- Katherine Heigl “regrets” making a bad impression on Shonda Rhimes.
- ‘Thor’ star Chris Hemsworth was named People’s Sexiest Man Alive for 2014!
- Anna Wintour gets honest about the Kimye Vogue cover.
- Is Kathy Griffin replacing Joan Rivers on ‘Fashion Police’?
- Kim Kardashian explains why she posed nude for Paper magazine.
- Angelina Jolie admits it wasn’t easy directing Brad Pitt in ‘By The Sea.’
- Danica McKellar ties the knot!
- Gwyneth Paltrow served up “just desserts” to Martha Stewart.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
‘Unbroken’ director Angelina Jolie continues the media circuit to promote her new holiday film. Her outfit was simple yet chic for her interview at the Paley Media Center. Love those boots with the skirt. RELATED: Angelina Jolie admits it wasn’t easy to direct husband Brad Pitt.
Right now, Angelina Jolie is busy promoting her biopic ‘Unbroken.’ It’s her sophomore directorial effort and sounds like it will be amazing, given the topic matter (the life of Olympian-turned-war-hero Louis Zamperini). She’s already at work directing her third film, ‘By The Sea,’ which she also stars in with husband Brad Pitt. Although ‘Unbroken’ was a tough shoot, she admits that directing her husband can get a little tricky. RELATED: Angelina Jolie says it feels good to be married to Brad Pitt.
Were you as surprised as I was last summer when the headlines went out that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt had actually gone ahead and tied the knot? I admit, I’d become one of those people who thought they were just going to stay engaged indefinitely. Now Angelina is opening up about how the wedding came to be. RELATED: Being named an Honorary Dame didn’t help Angelina Jolie’s status at home.
Here’s Brad Pitt at the closing night gala screening of ‘Fury’ for the 58th BFI London Film Festival. Isn’t he looking good in his suit? He had a great weekend: ‘Fury’ was #1 at the box office in the United States this past weekend! RELATED: Brad Pitt and Jimmy Fallon breakdance on ‘The Tonight Show.’