Last week, we found out Robert Downey Jr. was the highest paid actor in Hollywood last year. Today Forbes’ released their list of Highest Paid Actresses. ‘Gravity’ star Sandra Bullock may not have won an Oscar for her work in the movie, but she took home the biggest paycheck (including her earnings of the “back end” profits). Take a look at the top 5 actresses on Forbes’ list after the break. RELATED: Robert Downey Jr. tops Forbes’ list of Highest Earning Actors.
Hollywood A-list couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have to be among the busiest actors in the business between filming their respective movies and keeping up with six kids. Last year they were apart for months while Angelina directed ‘Unbroken’ in Australia and Brad filmed ‘Fury’ in England. Angelina dished on how they kept in touch during that time. RELATED: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt will co-star in ‘By The Sea.’
Now we have a title for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s new movie! The movie is called ‘By The Sea.’ Angelina wrote the script and will direct the movie. RELATED: Here’s the first full-length trailer for Angelina Jolie’s movie ‘Unbroken.’
Rumor has it Shia LaBeouf and Brad Pitt didn’t get along well while filming their movie ‘Fury’ together. However, OK! Magazine reports the bad blood is behind them as Brad and Angelina Jolie are supporting Shia in his effort to turn his life around. In these pictures of Shia, he was spotted going to the gym for a workout. RELATED: Shia LaBeuf was arrested in a Broadway theater.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Britney Spears!
- Oh boy. Paris Hilton’s party didn’t end well when a fight broke out that had the police come knocking. (D Listed)
- At least this is a much more typical marital disagreement: Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott can’t agree on how to renovate their cabin. (OK! Magazine)
- ‘Fast & Furious 7′ posts a new message to fans about the late Paul Walker. (Moe Jackson)
- What’s up with this Jared Leto meme? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Jessica Chastain is enjoying Italy- and her boyfriend ;). (PopSugar)
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt did some celebrating over the weekend: their twins, Knox and Vivienne, turned 6! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Kanye West says he did reality TV before his wife, Kim Kardashian, did! (TMZ)
- Who knew Rihanna was a soccer fan? Check her out at the World Cup! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Tommy Ramone, the last of the Ramones, passed away last week. Here’s a tribute. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Remembering the late ‘Glee’ star Cory Monteith. (PopCrush)
- Want to know the sleeping arrangements on ‘Sister Wives’? (Reality Tea)
- Scott Wolf explains why he had to “take a knee” when he discovered baby #3 was on the way. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- NO junk food for the pregnant Stacy Keibler! (Babyrazzi)
- Garth Brooks comes out of retirement. (ICYDK)
- Watch Beyonce perform ‘Flawless’ on stage. (Celebuzz)
- The Kardashians rock bikinis. (Celebslam)
- Kelly Cutrone says her $1 million salary “isn’t a lot anymore.” (Celebitchy)
- Drake confirms he’s single while Rihanna puckers up with World Cup players. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Here’s Angelina Jolie’s second directorial effort! It’s the movie ‘Unbroken’ and is about the life of Louis Zamperini. Mr. Zamperini died just last week, on July 3, at the age of 97 after a long battle with pneumonia. He didn’t get to see Angelina’s movie about his life, but I’m sure we will all be enriched for learning more about him in ‘Unbroken’. It’s based on the biography, which was written by Laura Hillenbrand. RELATED: Here’s an Olympic preview of Angelina Jolie’s movie, ‘Unbroken.’
We all know Angelina Jolie isn’t just an A-list Hollywood actress. She uses her platform for social issues that are important to her. In the August issue of Glamour (the one with Katie Holmes on the cover), Angelina talks about what she’s doing on behalf of women around the globe. RELATED: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt attend Summit to End Sexual Violence in Conflict.