It sounds like it’s gonna happen: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are going to reunite on the big screen! I know a lot of controversy surrounded their movie ‘Mr. and Mrs. Smith’ because of all the love triangle drama with Jennifer Aniston, but looking at the movie alone, it was a good. I’m excited to see what Angelina and Brad plan to do for this new movie. RELATED: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt arrive at LAX after whirlwind London trip.
It’s not just Madame Tussauds who has wax figures. The Musee Grevin in Paris has them, as well! They unveiled a new wax figure: it’s Angelina Jolie. Recognize the outfit she’s wearing? RELATED: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt go black tie at the 2014 BAFTAs.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by ‘Tammy’ stars Melissa McCarthy and Susan Sarandon as well as Melissa’s husband (and ‘Tammy’ co-writer) Ben Falcone!
- Ready for another Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott reality TV show? (D Listed)
- Are Ellen Page and Shailene Woodley dating? (OK! Magazine)
- Charlie Hunnam steamed up this Calvin Klein ‘Reveal’ ad. Disappointed he dropped out of ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ now? (Lainey Gossip)
- Uh-oh: Christian singers are suing Katy Perry over her song ‘Dark Horse.’ (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Is Blue Ivy Carter already turning into a mini-Beyonce? (PopSugar)
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban jet out of Sydney with their daughters. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Justin Bieber’s at it again: see how his wild ways ended up getting these condo owners an expensive bill! (TMZ)
- Does Kim Kardashian need to be a little more careful with her wardrobe choices? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Brad Pitt ready to leave Angelina Jolie over a rumored sex tape? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- OMG: why is Emma Watson under investigation by the British government? (PopCrush)
- I think it’s safe to say Joe and Melissa Gorga’s sale of their mansion has turned into a complete and utter MESS. (Reality Tea)
- Meet the new Trump princess: Donald and Vanessa Trump introduce their daughter, Chloe Sofia. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Only the best of the best for Joe Francis’ twin daughters: their baby registry tops $14K! (Babyrazzi)
- Jennifer Meyer designed Courteney Cox’s engagement ring. (ICYDK)
- HELLO, Superman! Here’s a shot of Henry Cavill looking very impressive in his suit for this still for ‘Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice.’ (Celebuzz)
- Bruce Jenner Was Not Having It with the paparazzi. (Celebuzz)
- Angelina Jolie releases a statement after the death of Louis Zamperini; she directed the film adaptation of his biography, ‘Unbroken.’ (Celebitchy)
- Oh boy: French Montana’s estranged wife says he left her and their son for Khloe Kardashian. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
The Jolie-Pitt clan is reunited! Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt arrived at LAX with two of their children, Maddox and Zahara Jolie-Pitt. Their other four children, presumably, stayed home in LA while the foursome flew to London. Across the pond Angelina and Brad attended the Summit to End Sexual Violence in Conflict. Angelina even received quite an honor from the Queen! RELATED: Angelina Jolie awarded honorary title.
Meet Dame Angelina Jolie! The actress and UN Special Envoy received the honorary title of Dame from Queen Elizabeth in England yesterday. The Queen awarded her the title for her work combating sexual violence in conflict. RELATED: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt attend the Summit to End Sexual Violence in Conflict.
Here’s Hollywood super couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt at the Summit to End Sexual Violence in Conflict. I think this is such a great cause. The sexual violence that women often experience from opposing military forces is a little-discussed tragedy that absolutely needs to be addressed. RELATED: Angelina Jolie attends Summit to End Sexual Violence in Conflict.
I feel tired just looking at Angelina Jolie. She just wrapped up debuting her hit movie, ‘Maleficent,’ at a series of international premieres. Now Angelina’s in London. She attended the Sexual Violence in War Summit at Downing Street. RELATED: Angelina Jolie brings ‘Maleficent’ to Shanghai.