Oh, this is too bad. ‘Rizzoli & Isles’ star Angie Harmon has split from former NFL player Jason Sehorn after 13 years of marriage. The couple have three kids together. RELATED: Angie Harmon gets ready to shoot a scene.
As you can see from the main picture, Miranda Lambert had a BIG night at the 49th ACM Awards 2014. She can barely carry all of her awards! I’m sure husband Blake Shelton was nearby to give her a hand once she stepped off the red carpet :). We’ve got the winners list along with many of the red carpet looks. Take a look at the gallery after the break!
- Singer Ronnie Bennett Greenfield (Ronnie Spector) of The Ronettes is 70.
- Actor James Reynolds is 67.
- Singer-flutist Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull is 66.
- Mandolin player Gene Johnson of Diamond Rio is 64.
- Singer Patti Austin is 63.
- Actress Rosanna Arquette is 54.
- Actor Antonio Banderas is 53.
- Drummer Jon Farriss of INXS is 52.
- Singer Neneh Cherry is 49.
- Singer Aaron Hall is 49.
- Singer Lorraine Pearson of Five Star is 45.
- Singer Michael Bivins (Bell Biv Devoe, New Edition) is 45.
- Actress Angie Harmon is 41.
- Country singer Jennifer Hanson is 40.
- Singer Nikki Bratcher of Divine is 33.
- Actor Ryan Eggold is 29.
- Actor Lucas Till is 23.
Photos by WENN
It looks like Angie Harmon was in for a busy day of filming yesterday. On Monday afternoon, the Rizolli & Isles star was spotted on the Pasedena, CA set of the series, where she got ready to shoot her next scene.
After catching a few episodes of Rizolli & Isles through passing, I have to admit, this show has quickly become one of my small-screen favorites!
Photos by FameFlynet
So many gorgeous gals and gowns, so little time! Sarah Jessica Parker and Uma Thurman were among the many stylish stars at UNICEF’s Snowflake Ball in New York on Nov. 29. Looking lovelier than ever in their floor-length and form-fitting frocks, these A-listers brought their fashion A-game to the sky blue carpet!
Check out the gallery below to see more fun fashions from your favorite stars!
Photos by Anthony Dixon/PNP/C. Smith/WENN
Angie Harmon attended the 10th anniversary of the UNICEF snowflake lighting. LOVE that skirt! (Photos by Delaney/WENN.com)
- Now these are some ‘Twilight’ fans: they’ve been camping out for five days (so far) to get tickets to ‘Breaking Dawn’ premiere! (D Listed)
- Conan O’Brien and his wife go for a walk. (Moe Jackson)
- Kelly Brook plays around on twitter. (Drunken Stepfather, Site NSFW)
- Should Jon Hamm be People’s Sexiest Man Alive this year? (Lainey Gossip)
- Spencer Pratt shares his thoughts on Kim Kardashian’s divorce. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Victoria Beckham protects her legs from a chill with leather leg warmers. (PopSugar)
- Rachel Bilson says she wants to do motherhood “right.” We all do, Rachel. We all do. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez reunite… for business. (TMZ)
- Coco nearly busts out of her dress! (Hollywood Tuna)
- Alleged pedophile Jerry Sandusky needs to STOP giving interviews. (IDLYITW)
On working in L.A. on her show “Rizzoli & Isles” while her family is at home in North Carolina:
“I’m a mess. I’ve lost 10 pounds since I got here. This is the hardest time in my life, for sure.”
On mommy guilt:
“When I feel like I’m not doing what I am supposed to as a mother, I will torture myself,” she says. “I don’t know how to deal with it. I find some consolation in the fact that all mommies feel it. If there was a way to cure mommy guilt, I would bottle it and be a bazillionaire.”
On moving to NC to raise her daughters – and not regretting it a bit:
“It breaks my heart that I don’t see my daughters every day, don’t get to hug them and brush their hair,” Harmon admits.
But she’s certain they are in the right place:
“There’s a church on every corner as opposed to just a Starbucks.… The people are just a little nicer—more real.”
On her 10 year marriage to Jason Sehorn:
“He’s like a steady tugboat,” she explains, “while I bring on the shock waves.” “As time goes on, [I love] the different discoveries you make about each other. You think you know that person inside and out, that you know every single inch of that person, and then you find something new.”
For more from Angie Harmon’s cover story in Good Housekeeping, check it out here.