A lot has been going on with Anna Faris over the last couple of years! She welcomed a son, Jack, with husband Chris Pratt. Then Chris’s career exploded with the box office hit ‘Guardians of the Galaxy,’ and he’s following that up with the new highly anticipated new ‘Jurassic Park’ movie, ‘Jurassic World.’ Anna dished on all the changes with Redbook. RELATED: Chris Pratt shares how the birth of his son affected him.
There were all kinds of looks on the red carpet for the 2015 People’s Choice Awards (PCAs). Of course there were the typical gowns we always see at this type of event. Yet I thought the pantsuits looked especially chic. ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ star Ellen Pompeo, Bella Thorne, and Melissa McCarthy all looked great, not to mention Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi. Take a look at all the different red carpet looks in the gallery, which is after the break. RELATED: Melissa McCarthy is going into fashion design!
- Blues musician John Mayall is 80.
- Actress Diane Ladd is 78.
- Musician Chuck Mangione is 73.
- Country singer Jody Miller is 72.
- Singer-keyboardist Felix Cavaliere of The Rascals is 71.
- Comedian Garry Shandling is 64.
- Director Joel Coen is 59.
- Actor-comedian Howie Mandel is 58.
- Actress Cathy Moriarty is 53.
- Actress Kim Delaney is 52.
- Actor Tom Sizemore is 52.
- Actor Andrew McCarthy is 51.
- Actor Don Cheadle is 49.
- Singer Jonathan Knight of New Kids on the Block is 45.
- Actor Larry Joe Campbell (”According to Jim”) is 43.
- Keyboardist Frank Delgado of Deftones is 43.
- Actress Paola Turbay (”True Blood”) is 43.
- Actress Gena Lee Nolin is 42.
- Actor Brian Baumgartner (”The Office”) is 41.
- Actress Anna Faris (”Scary Movie”) is 37.
- Rapper The Game is 34.
- Drummer Ringo Garza of Los Lonely Boys is 32.
- Actor-comedian John Milhiser (”Saturday Night Live”) is 32.
- Actor Lucas Black (”Sling Blade,” ‘’The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift”) is 31.
Photos by INI/FAMEFLYNET
Anna Faris went with a lacy LBD for the ‘Delivery Man‘ premiere last night. Anna’s husband, Chris Pratt, and Vince Vaughn star in the movie. I’m sure Anna got a lot of the spotlight, however, in this dress.
What do you think of Anna’s dress? I can’t tell if there’s flesh-colored fabric under the lace overlay or not. Clearly it’s meant to look like that’s her flesh underneath. It’s fun to play peek-a-boo with clothes sometimes, but this doesn’t quite work for me. The dress just seems awkward somehow with how much is shown vs the bikini-like cover up. I’ve gotta ask…
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
If there is one place that you can buy virtually anything at the last minute, it would be CVS, right? Well, actress Anna Faris must know what I’m talking about as she was spotted hitting up a CVS store to buy a few home essentials while she was out and about in West Hollywood, Calif. on Thursday afternoon.
Since it’s Valentine’s Day, I wonder what kind of plans Anna’s husband Chris Pratt has for the couple later on tonight. He always likes to boast about what kind of great husband he is (in a cute way, of course), so I’m certain that whatever he does, it will be out of pure love and affection for his wife. I mean, they are such an adorable Hollywood couple!
Photos via FameFlynet
Anna Faris has become a parent pro: she can get baby Jack into his car seat and the car without even waking him up. Now the only thing she has to worry about is: will he wake up when the car comes to a stop? That is the WORST. But for now: isn’t Jack adorable? He arrived a little early and had to spend some time in the NICU, but it looks like he’s doing well these days.
Anna looks like she’s settled into motherhood well. I’ve always been a fan of hers: she’s so funny! She’s probably just enjoying being Jack’s Mom at the moment, but I can’t wait to see her next project.
Photos by LRR/FAMEFLYNET
Ahh… it would be so nice to just get up from our desks and run to the mall for a quick retail therapy fix right about now! Funny woman Anna Faris was spotted doing a little solo shopping in Studio City, Calif. on Tuesday afternoon.
As I’m sure you can tell, Anna is not the type of person to get all dolled up just to run a few errands while she’s out and about. She’s so laid back and down-to-earth about everything she does and that’s why we love her so much. Plus, she’s married to Chris Pratt so life doesn’t get any better than that, right? * Wink *
Photos via FameFlynet