Academy Award winning actress Anne Hathaway has been keeping a low public profile ever since the culmination of what should have been a triumphant time: she won award after award for her acting in ‘Les Miserables,’ but her acceptance speeches were perceived as “phony.” The criticism dogged Anne throughout the awards season. It got so bad, the people who engaged in it were coined “Hathahaters,” and Anne ended up taking a break from the spotlight. Now she’s back, looking amazing on the cover of Harper’s BAZAAR and ready to talk about what happened. RELATED: Anne Hathaway says fame “f**ked me up” for a long time.
Well, now! Anne Hathaway got very candid with ELLE UK in her interview. The Oscar winning actress talked about the stress of handling fame and living in the public eye. It hasn’t been easy for her: I still can’t believe how she was treated during the awards show season in 2013. She was winning award after award for her amazing acting in ‘Les Miserables’ but catching tons of flack away from the podium. RELATED: Matthew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway are off to save the world in ‘Interstellar.’
I saw an earlier trailer for Matthew McConaughey’s upcoming movie, ‘Interstellar,’ but this new one has an additional tidbit of info. Anne Hathaway co-stars with Matthew in the movie! Christopher Nolan directed ‘Interstellar,’ so between the cast and the talent behind the camera, I’m feeling very optimistic about this movie. The new trailer gives more information about the movie, too. Take a look at it after the break. RELATED: Here’s an earlier trailer for ‘Interstellar.’
Indie singer and former child actress Jenny Lewis took advantage of having some famous friends for her new music video, ‘Just One of the Guys.’ She got Anne Hathaway, Kristen Stewart, Brie Larson and Tennessee Thomas to be her “all male” band for her song. Watching them in drag is a hoot. RELATED: Kristen Stewart gets chopped! Love it or hate it?
Both Kristen Stewart and Anne Hathaway graced the red carpet at the 2014 Met Gala wearing Chanel Beaute. While Kristen went for a “dramatically chic” look, Anne sported an “amped up version of bitten lips, paired with coppery eyes.” Each actress’ makeup artist explained how they made up their celebrity clients.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Kim Kardashian.
- Some of the hottest folks in young Hollywood are getting paid big bucks to attend Coachella. (D Listed)
- Check out the trailer for Mila Kunis‘ and Robin Williams’ new flick – The Angriest Man In Brooklyn. (Moe Jackson)
- Gwyneth Paltrow recently took a snap with her son for his birthday and she was still wearing her wedding ring. (Lainey Gossip)
- Amber Heard was spotted on the set of her newest project with long pink hair. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Kanye West rapped about his “trophy wife” Kim Kardashian – how kind. (PopSugar)
- Jack Depp - Johnny Depp’s eldest son – is 12 today! Happy Birthday! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- The WWE’s Ultimate Warrior has died at age 54. (TMZ)
- Kim Kardashian posted a gorgeous photo of her vacation – except it was just an image from Google Images. (IDLYITW)
- Snooki is hoping for another little boy, because she isn’t ready for a mini-version of herself! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Selena Gomez is going to have to testify against her troubled beau, Justin Bieber. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Paris Hilton is embroiled in a $1million lawsuit with a shoe company. (PopCrush)
- Rumors are swirling that Brandi Glanville has turned to drugs and alcohol to cope with stress. (Reality Tea)
- Brooklyn Decker confesses that she definitely wants a baby… eventually. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- North West loves Khloe Kardashian’s Chanel earrings. (Babyrazzi)
- Melissa Joan Hart shared a bikini snap with her fans, and a promo for her Nutrisystems gig. (ICYDK)
- Seth Rogen is hosting SNL – check out his promos here! (Celebuzz)
- Speculation is heating up as people try to guess who will replace David Letterman. (Celebslam)
- Anne Hathaway declares Kate Middleton is her favorite princess. (Celebitchy)
- Kandi and Fantasia have ended their friendship over a “vulgar” bridesmaid speech. (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.