Indie singer and former child actress Jenny Lewis took advantage of having some famous friends for her new music video, ‘Just One of the Guys.’ She got Anne Hathaway, Kristen Stewart, Brie Larson and Tennessee Thomas to be her “all male” band for her song. Watching them in drag is a hoot. RELATED: Kristen Stewart gets chopped! Love it or hate it?
Both Kristen Stewart and Anne Hathaway graced the red carpet at the 2014 Met Gala wearing Chanel Beaute. While Kristen went for a “dramatically chic” look, Anne sported an “amped up version of bitten lips, paired with coppery eyes.” Each actress’ makeup artist explained how they made up their celebrity clients.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Kim Kardashian.
- Some of the hottest folks in young Hollywood are getting paid big bucks to attend Coachella. (D Listed)
- Check out the trailer for Mila Kunis‘ and Robin Williams’ new flick – The Angriest Man In Brooklyn. (Moe Jackson)
- Gwyneth Paltrow recently took a snap with her son for his birthday and she was still wearing her wedding ring. (Lainey Gossip)
- Amber Heard was spotted on the set of her newest project with long pink hair. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Kanye West rapped about his “trophy wife” Kim Kardashian – how kind. (PopSugar)
- Jack Depp - Johnny Depp’s eldest son – is 12 today! Happy Birthday! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- The WWE’s Ultimate Warrior has died at age 54. (TMZ)
- Kim Kardashian posted a gorgeous photo of her vacation – except it was just an image from Google Images. (IDLYITW)
- Snooki is hoping for another little boy, because she isn’t ready for a mini-version of herself! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Selena Gomez is going to have to testify against her troubled beau, Justin Bieber. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Paris Hilton is embroiled in a $1million lawsuit with a shoe company. (PopCrush)
- Rumors are swirling that Brandi Glanville has turned to drugs and alcohol to cope with stress. (Reality Tea)
- Brooklyn Decker confesses that she definitely wants a baby… eventually. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- North West loves Khloe Kardashian’s Chanel earrings. (Babyrazzi)
- Melissa Joan Hart shared a bikini snap with her fans, and a promo for her Nutrisystems gig. (ICYDK)
- Seth Rogen is hosting SNL – check out his promos here! (Celebuzz)
- Speculation is heating up as people try to guess who will replace David Letterman. (Celebslam)
- Anne Hathaway declares Kate Middleton is her favorite princess. (Celebitchy)
- Kandi and Fantasia have ended their friendship over a “vulgar” bridesmaid speech. (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
It was a day at the beach yesterday for Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman! Here they are on the east coast in sunny Miami. Anne looks like she was a little shy about revealing her bikini body. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen someone so covered up at the beach- LOL.
Maybe she’s just trying not to get too much sun. Well, it looks like Anne and Adam had fun in the sun regardless. These two seem to be going strong. That’s always a great thing to see in Hollywood!
Photos by VEM/FAMEFLYNET
Do you recall, a few months back, when Gwyneth Paltrow was seriously, seriously P.O.ed at Vanity Fair? At the time, the head honchos over at the famed magazine were planning to run a tell-all story abou Gwyneth, one that included some rumors (and possibly confirmations) about her cheating on her husband Chris Martin.
The whole debacle quieted down after a couple of weeks and, apparently, a phone call from Gwyneth herself to the Vanity Fair editor, Graydon Carter.
However, it seems that things might not be back to normal … the usually A-List packed Vanity Fair Oscars After Party was lacking some serious star power this year, and one source is reporting that it’s directly related to the Gwyneth/Graydon spat. Apparently Gwyneth’s publicist Stephen Huvane and his brother, Kevin Huvane – who is a managing partner over at CAA – encouraged their A-List clients to skip the Vanity Fair party. While some A-Listers, like Anne Hathaway, did attend the party (“it would have been too obvious” to pull everyone, says the source) many – including Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Aniston, Meryl Streep, and Kevin Spacey all skipped and attended different parties. And for her part, Gwyneth didn’t attend any of the after parties, and just headed home.
Photos via WENN.