When I first heard about the movie ‘The Man from U.N.C.L.E.,’ I wasn’t all that interested. Even hearing that ‘Superman’ star Henry Cavill and ‘Lone Ranger’ star Armie Hammer were starring in it didn’t really intrigue me. Then I saw the first trailer, and after seeing this new one, I think I’ve been persuaded: I’m checking this movie out in the theater! This is a great example of the powerful selling potential of trailers ;).
In ‘The Man From U.N.C.L.E.’ you get not one superhero but TWO. ‘Superman’ star Henry Cavill and ‘The Lone Ranger’ star Armie Hammer teamed up for this movie. I remember seeing paparazzi pictures of these two filming, like, two years ago. It’s now ready for the big screen! Check out our first look at the trailer below. RELATED: Henry Cavill and Armie Hammer are the two Hot Guys of the Day.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Nina Dobrev.
- Justin Bieber has apologized for using the N-word when he was telling a tasteless joke at age 15. (D Listed)
- Ginnifer Goodwin has given birth to a bouncing baby boy! (OK! Magazine)
- Alessandra Ambrosio “had a busy week being beautiful.” (Moe Jackson)
- King Juan Carlos of Spain has announced he will abdicate in favor of his son, Felipe. (Lainey Gossip)
- Well this is an unfortunate photo of Khloe Kardashian with a gun aimed at her… (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Kim Kardashian has returned home from her honeymoon solo… where’s Kanye?! (PopSugar)
- Levi Johnston and his wife are expecting their second child. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Check out these super-secret (well, not anymore!) pics from the set of Star Wars Episode VII. (TMZ)
- Serena Williams and Caroline Wozniacki hit the beach this weekend. (IDLYITW)
- Chris Brown has been released from jail. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Are Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder about to get engaged?! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Haylie Duff talks about her sister, Hilary Duff, possibly reconciling with her husband, Mike Comrie. (PopCrush)
- Wondering which of your favorite reality stars have birthdays in June? Here’s the list! (Reality Tea)
- Armie Hammer and his wife Elizabeth Chambers are expecting! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Gwen Stefani took her sons to a birthday party over the weekend. (Babyrazzi)
- Lea Michele apparently began drinking wine as a toddler. (ICYDK)
- Miley Cyrus’s Maserati was stolen! (Celebuzz)
- Has Kate Middleton hired someone to watch her bum in windy weather?! (Celebitchy)
We’re giving you a double dose of hotness today! Here’s ‘Man of Steel‘ star Henry Cavill and ‘Lone Ranger‘ star Armie Hammer. They’re co-starring in the film ‘The Man From U.N.C.L.E.’ Henry and Armie are shooting a scene in Rome.
Each of these guys is HAWT is his own right. Now we get to see them on screen together? It’s a good thing movie theaters tend to be well air-conditioned! I don’t even know what the movie is about, but I’m ready to see it- LOL. Happy Friday!
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
I’m sure the French were saying “Oui! Oui!” at ‘The Lone Ranger‘ premiere at the UGC Normandy last night! Armie Hammer was looking HAWT on the red carpet, wasn’t he? Armie’s wife, Elizabeth Chambers, was also on hand, but there’s nothing wrong with looking ;-).
I’m surprised Armie’s high profile co-star, Johnny Depp, didn’t attend the French premiere. He lived in France for years with Vanessa Paradis. Maybe there’s still some tension since their split? France may be Vanessa’s “home turf,” so to speak. IF that’s the case, then it’s too bad, not that ‘The Lone Ranger’ premiere was lacking in eye candy or anything.
Photos by WENN & FAMEFLYNET
Armie Hammer is on the go in London, promoting ‘The Lone Ranger‘ across the pond. Armie has made some interesting fashion choices as well. Check out the red suit he wore to ‘The Lone Ranger’ premiere. That red suit with the brown tie was certainly eye-catching! The colors aren’t particularly bright, just… unusual.
Armie dressed down for an interview at ITV Studios. As you can see in the gallery, he’s wearing some very loose jeans and a sweater. Now, on one hand, I’m not a big fan of guys in skinny jeans. Yet, is it just me or do these jeans seem especially baggy? I give Armie an “A” for originality! What do you think?
Photos by WENN
Well hello there blue eyes! I’m not normally an Armie Hammer fan, but he looks pretty darn good promoting The Lone Ranger in Berlin with his co-stars. Armie was looking super hot in his blue plaid sport coat and baby blue tie. I kinda wish he was wearing different shoes though.
Armie brought his wife along for the European and Asian leg of The Lone Ranger’s promotional tour which must be nice for the actor. I’m sure the days are pretty long going from photocall to premiere to interviews, so it must be nice to have a familiar face along with him.
Photos by WENN.com