Perhaps Ashley Greene missed the supernatural stuff from ‘Twilight.’ She chose a new movie that’s similar in the sense that there’s a supernatural element, but instead of vampires, we’ve got zombies. Ashley plays a zombie in ‘Burying the Ex': she’s a girlfriend who won’t go away, even after dying. It’s a “horror-comedy,” so the tone is definitely different from ‘Twilight.’
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Taylor Swift.
- Prince George was a bit fidgety yesterday as he watched his father – Prince William, The Duke of Cambridge – play polo. (D Listed)
- Kelly Clarkson has given birth to a baby girl! (OK! Magazine)
- Taylor Swift was spotted leaving an NYC gym – this is not what I look like after working out! (Moe Jackson)
- Casey Kasem has died. Rest In Peace. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Is Kendall Jenner officially the sexiest of the Kardashian/Jenner women? (PopSugar)
- Ben Affleck gave his daughter Seraphina a ride! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Charges will be filed today against Justin Bieber in that pesky egging case. (TMZ)
- Ashley Greene grabbed Starbucks in SoHo. (IDLYITW)
- Mick Jagger started seeing his 27 year old girlfriend 2 weeks before L’Wren Scott died. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Robert Pattinson jumping on board a Star Wars spin off? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Check out the MuchMusic Video Awards red carpet. (PopCrush)
- Kim Kardashian supported her husband, Kanye West, at his Bonnaroo performance in a very sheer t-shirt. (Reality Tea)
- Jenna Fischer welcomed a daughter named Harper Marie! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Tom Brady and Gisele were out and about on Father’s Day. (Babyrazzi)
- In more Justin Bieber news, the robbery investigation against him has been dropped. (ICYDK)
- Check out these Game of Thrones season 4 finale spoilers! (Celebitchy)
- Kanye West and his daughter, North, took a nap on Father’s Day. (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Laura Prepon.
- James Franco is really good at taking criticism. (D Listed)
- Laura Prepon is dating Tom Cruise – weirdest thing ever, right? (Moe Jackson)
- Is Cressida Bonas too care free to be a royal? (Lainey Gossip)
- Lindsay Lohan confirms that she wrote that list while in rehab. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Lea Michele is all smiles around Jonathan Groff. (PopSugar)
- Chelsea Clinton is pregnant! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Kate Upton covered up! (TMZ)
- Ashley Greene hit the gym again – whatever role she’s shaping up for must be intense! (IDLYITW)
- Chris Brown looks less than stellar in his mug shot. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Some of Beyonce’s friends are reporting that she’s pregnant! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Is there a possible NSync reunion in the works?! (PopCrush)
- Lilly Ghalichi from Shahs of Sunset is sharing some wedding deets already! (Reality Tea)
- Idris Elba and his girlfriend have welcomed a son – congrats! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie’s son Luca is a little flirt! (Babyrazzi)
- The Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) fessed up that she wants another baby – let the bump watch begin! (ICYDK)
- The first trailer for the Clint Eastwood film version of Jersey Boys is here! (Celebuzz)
- Brooke Burke filmed a Skechers commercial in LA yesterday and looked stunning. (Celebslam)
- News leaks about Benedict Cumberbatch’s secret girlfriend has him up in arms. (Celebitchy)
- The Scandal finale was intense! (Bossip)
Coachella 2014 is ON. Selena Gomez, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner, Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie, Ashley Greene and Paul Khoury, Alessandra Ambrosio, Paris Hilton and her sister Nicky, Alessandra Ambrosio, Oscar winner Jared Leto, and former ‘Breaking Bad’ star Aaron Paul are among the celebs enjoying the music festival!
- Hollywood legend Mickey Rooney passed away.
- Miranda Lambert won BIG at the 49th ACM Awards 2014!
- Kristie Alley re-teamed with Jenny Craig.
- Prince William and Kate Middleton, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, kicked off a three-week tour of Australia and New Zealand.
- GQ had a bizarre interview with the Human Barbie.
- Does Jillian Michael want off ‘The Biggest Loser’ again?
- Baby Prince George made his public debut at a playdate in New Zealand.
- Are Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson giving a relationship another try?
- Rapper Big Sean calls off his engagement to ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera.
- Stephen Colbert is tapped to take over ‘The Late Show’ after David Letterman steps down.
- Tori Spelling says she can never give Dean McDermott “enough sex” in the first clip from her new Lifetime reality TV show, ‘True Tori.’
Photos by Premiere/Rocstar/CPR/FAMEFLYNET
‘The Legend of Hercules’ star Kellan Lutz looks like he’s having a great time at Coachella! RELATED: See Kellan Lutz in ‘The Legend of Hercules.’ He was showing off his tattoed guns in a sleeveless top, which I’m sure added additional entertainment for the ladies. Kellan even ran into his former ‘Twilight’ co-star, Ashley Greene. The two snapped a pic together.