Newlywed Ashley Tisdale doesn’t just have her recent marriage to celebrate. Her show, ‘Young and Hungry,’ got renewed! Ashley celebrated with the above Instagram pic. She may have colored her hair blue, but she wasn’t feeling that way ;). RELATED: Ashley Tisdale explains why she married on a Monday.
OMG! ‘High School Musical’ star Ashley Tisdale is all grown up. She tied the knot with Christopher French in a wedding she managed to keep completely secret on Monday. Ashley announced her great news on Instagram with some wedding pics. RELATED: Ashley Tisdale is engaged to Christopher French.
While Ashley may be the one getting ready to walk down the aisle, Vanessa seemed to be the one commanding most of the attention this weekend, with the paparazzi lenses firmly focused on her. [Read more...]
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Beyonce.
- A little bit of insight into the drama between Jay-Z and Solange. (D Listed)
- Ashley Tisdale has legs for daaaays. (Moe Jackson)
- Beyonce and Jay-Z stepped out looking as happy as humanly possible. (Lainey Gossip)
- Alec Baldwin has been arrested for riding his bike the wrong way down Fifth Ave in NYC. Call my a skeptic, but I think part of this story is missing, right? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Ian Somerhalder is the king of selfies. (PopSugar)
- Vanessa and Nick Lachey talk parenthood with Parents magazine. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Magic Johnson says Don Sterling wanted to use him as a prop for his interview with Barbara Walters. (TMZ)
- Here’s the new Bat Mobile! (IDLYITW)
- Bradley Cooper is a “master manipulator” according to his ex-wife Jennifer Esposito. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- NeNe Leakes has been fired by Bravo! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Things are decidedly better for Kelly Rowlands than for her Destiny’s Child bandmate Beyonce – she recently tied the knot! (PopCrush)
- Hilary Duff shared an adorable Mother’s Day snap of her and her son, Luca. (Babyrazzi)
- Justin Theroux wants Jennifer Aniston to quit drinking. (ICYDK)
- Channing Tatum is confirmed to be playing Gambit in the upcoming X-Men Films. (Celebuzz)
- Mila Kunis is furious with the paparazzi. (Celebslam)
- US Weekly is reporting that Jay-Z and Beyonce are “used to this type of behavior” from Solange, because it’s happened before. (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Get The Fab Obsessed Style Buzz:
The Kardashian sisters, Gwyneth Paltrow, Selena Gomez, Ashley Tisdale, and Tracy Anderson are just a few of the celebrities staying comfy and chic in Kings of Cole. The luxury loungewear line for men and women was founded in 2010 by New Yorker, and Boston University graduate, Elana Brynes. After flipping through the Kings of Cole lookbook, we were salivating. Quality sweats are hard to find, and Ms. Brynes delivers quality without sacrificing style.
We asked Ms. Brynes to pick one item that should be a staple in the wardrobe’s of INO readers. This is what she had to say, “I am sweatpants obsessed, and a good pair of sweatpants is almost as essential to me as oxygen. Kings of Cole’s “boyfriend sweatpants” are an absolute must. Not only are Kings of Cole Sweatpants the most comfortable bottoms ever, but they are also detailed with rose gold colored zipper and hardware detailing.”
With celebrities flocking to her shop, we wanted a peak into their shopping carts. Ms Brynes commented, “Our Full-Zip Hooded Sweatshirts are constantly being sported by celebrities including Gwyneth Paltrow, Khloe Kardashian, Taylor Lautner and many more! It is the perfect hoodie for men, and the perfect “boyfriend hoodie” for women and can be dressed up or down whether celebs are going to and from the gym, or are on their way to lunch with friends.”
Kings of Cole can be purchased online at http://www.kingsofcole.com.
PHOTOS BY FAMEFLYNET
I’m Not Obsessed, Inc. did not receive any product nor compensation for this post. The nature of this post is purely editorial.
Planning a wedding is no easy feat, and even in the world of celebrity it requires a lot of time and attention. But actress Ashley Tisdale is definitely keeping her energy level high and her body on-point during her engagement and she’s such a motivation to us all.
Yesterday, the starlet was seen leaving a gym post-workout in West Hollywood. In a black, gray and pink ensemble with mirrored shades, she looked adorable. My only question is, how does Ash keep that enviable hair looking this awesome after working out?
Photos by FAMEFLYNET PICTURES