We have lots of movie news today! I’ve been waiting for this one! Here’s the first trailer for Ben Affleck’s highly anticipated movie, ‘Gone Girl Gone.’ Ben returned to his leading man roots for this movie; David Fincher directed. Have you read the novel by Gillian Flynn? I haven’t, but I’ve heard it’s great. RELATED: Ben Affleck is prepping to star in ‘Gone Girl Gone.’
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Emma Stone.
- Did Beyonce photoshop her own Instagram pic?! (D Listed)
- Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield are really the cutest couple ever, right? (Lainey Gossip)
- Did John Stamos post the cutest Throwback Thursday photo in the history of the Internet? Hint: It includes some itty-bitty Olsen twins! (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Chris Martin has stepped out for the first time without his wedding ring … incase you were wondering. (PopSugar)
- Olympic beach volleyball medalist Jen Kessy is pregnant – congrats! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- It seems Colin Kaepernick’s sponsors are all standing behind him while the investigation into the alleged sexual assault rages on. (TMZ)
- Miley Cyrus feels that she’s part of the evolution of feminism. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Angelina Jolie has reportedly called Kim Kardashian “a witless bimbo.” A bit harsh, no? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- A crew member on the show Tosh.0 was accidentally shot and killed by police. Tragic. (PopCrush)
- NeNe Leaks interviewed Andy Cohen on WWHL last night. (Reality Tea)
- Jennifer Garner fessed up on The Tonight Show that her husband, Ben Affleck, was responsible for teaching their son “about his boy parts.” (Babyrazzi)
- I really, really, really hope this is true – Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie are back together! (ICYDK)
- Coachella style through the years. (Celebuzz)
- Oscar Pistorius is apparently dating a 19 year old… even though he’s currently on trial for killing his last girlfriend. (Celebitchy)
Last night Jennifer Garner visited ‘The Tonight Show’ with new host Jimmy Fallon. Although she was there to talk about her new movie, ‘Draft Day,’ she talked about her family, of course. She dished on Violet at her school talent show as well as how Ben Affleck is enjoying having a son after two girls.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Kylie Jenner.
- Amanda Bynes mother is blaming smoking pot on her daughter’s melt down, and has taken her off all her medication – even though it’s against doctor’s orders! (D Listed)
- Taylor Swift took a stroll around the meatpacking district in NYC. (Moe Jackson)
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are making a movie… woo! (Lainey Gossip)
- Kylie Jenner is “hurt” and “insulted” by plastic surgery rumors. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- The secret to Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s ever lasting love is… (PopSugar)
- David Blaine and his daughter Dessa spent a magical day in NYC. Pun intended. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Chris Brown has arrived in Virginia and is now locked up in the “Four Seasons” of jails. (TMZ)
- Demi Lovato is afraid that even more naked pics – and possibly a video – will be leaked. (IDLYITW)
- Big Sean and Naya Rivera have called off their engagement, and things are getting nasty. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- It turns out that Beyonce is forbidding Jay-Z from attending Kanye and Kim’s wedding. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Drake will be hosting the 2014 ESPYs. (PopCrush)
- Check out these details of Kandi Burruss’s wedding – totally glam! (Reality Tea)
- Beverley Mitchell celebrated her daughter’s first birthday – awww! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Joe Francis announced that he and his longtime girlfriend are expecting twins girls – how ironic. (Babyrazzi)
- Juan Pablo Galavis loves Nikki Ferrell now. (ICYDK)
- Kris Jenner will not be posing for Playboy. (Celebuzz)
- Madison Beer joined Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez at Hit Factory recording studio in Miami. (Celebslam)
- Katherine Heigl is suing Duane Reade for $6million. (Celebitchy)
Michael Cera, best known for his roles in Juno and Arrested Development (although he’s had some hilarious bit parts in other films), has reportedly signed on to the cast of Batman v Superman as The Riddler.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Kim Kardashian.
- Game of Thrones premieres April 6 (we’re psyched!) and the most recent trailer is killer. (Moe Jackson)
- Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez are BFF no more… I’m blaming Justin Bieber. (Lainey Gossip)
- Kim Kardashian has touched down in Miami, and she’s wearing super low cut tops. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Chelsea Handler and Piers Morgan had a bit of a showdown last night – it was awkward. (PopSugar)
- Floyd Mayweather is allegedly involved in a kidnapping and brutal beating! (TMZ)
- Britney Spears stepped out in Malibu looking… a bit tired. (IDLYITW)
- Chris Pine was apparently arrested for a DUI a few days ago – his publicist won’t confirm it, but sources are saying it was definitely him. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Lindsay Lohan has apparently had 36 famous lovers, and they’re all chronicled here. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Jennifer Lopez was asked to choose between her two exes, Puff Daddy and Ben Affleck. (PopCrush)
- Porscha and Kordell Stewart have finalized their divorce – she’s walking away with pretty much nothing. (Reality Tea)
- Susan Sarandon is about to become a grandmother for the first time – but don’t call her granny! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Adam Sandler and his daughter, Sunny, mowed down on some bagels after (maybe before?) her softball game. (Babyrazzi)
- Matt and Amy from Little People, Big World are separating after 26 years of marriage. (ICYDK)
- Jessica Simpson has signed with UTA and looks poised for her comeback! (Celebuzz)
- Kim Kardashian was recently in a car accident, but didn’t inform the cops. Apparently in Hollywood people just exchange insurance information and then let their lawyers handle it. (Celebitchy)
The duo, who wrote Good Will Hunting and later won an Academy Award for their efforts, have just had their sitcom More Time With Family picked up by CBS. Ben and Matt aren’t going to be writing this sitcom – that honor falls to Josh Goldsmith and Cathy Yuspa. Instead they’ll be co-executive producers of the series, which will focus on a father who makes a huge career change in order to make more time for his family (… as the title suggests).
While not much else is known about the series yet, it has been confirmed that Tom Papa – a comedian – has landed the starring role.
Photos via WENN.