With the latest celebrity hacking fiasco, resulting in private nude pics of celebrities being leaked, how are Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck keeping things spicy while protecting their privacy? Jennifer shared their strategy during an interview to promote her new movie, ‘Men, Women & Children,’ which is also about how social media impacts people’s sexual and romantic relationships. RELATED: Jennifer Garner’s not ready to give kids cell phones yet.
‘Men, Women & Children’ star Jennifer Garner is at the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) to promote her new movie with director Jason Reitman. This means giving interviews ;). Given that ‘Men, Women & Children’ is about people dealing with sexual frustrations in the day and age of social media, it makes sense that Jennifer would talk about that. Yet of course she also dished on hubby Ben Affleck, including his Batman physique ;). RELATED: Watch a trailer for Jennifer Garner’s new movie, ‘Men, Women & Children.’
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Ben Affleck!
- What? Is Katie Couric throwing shade at Diane Sawyer? (D Listed)
- Who are the two celebs Jillian Michaels would love to work out with? (OK! Magazine)
- ‘Birdman’ star Emma Stone rocks the red carpet in Venice! (Moe Jackson)
- Robert Pattinson is hanging out in NYC before making his way further north to TIFF. (Lainey Gossip)
- Neil Young is splitting from his wife after 36 years of marriage. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Here’s ‘Glee’ star Lea Michele and her famous friends. (PopSugar)
- Soleil Moon Frye shares her back-to-school tips! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Corey Feldman had the smallest celebrity divorce settlement of the year. (TMZ)
- Is Beyonce pregnant with baby #2? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Here are some rumors about ‘Dancing with the Star’ season 19 casting. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Ariana Grande rocks the stage in ‘Break Free’ performance on ‘America’s Got Talent.’ (PopCrush)
- ‘Real Housewives of Orange County’ Tamra Judge changes things up with her hair! (Reality Tea)
- Touchdown for Drew Brees: he welcomed a baby girl! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Alessandra Ambrosio celebrates Anja’s birthday with the Mouse at Disney. (Babyrazzi)
- Kris Jenner was looking chic for lunch at Cecconi’s. (ICYDK)
- ‘Glee star Heather Morris is engaged! (Celebuzz)
- Malin Akerman was out and about. (Celebslam)
- Katherine Heigl drops her $6 million lawsuit against Duane Reade: they reached a settlement. (Celebitchy)
- Nev of ‘Catfish’ gives advice on how NOT to get catfished! (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Have you read Gillian Flynn’s novel, ‘Gone Girl’? It’s hard to say much of anything about it without spoiling the whole thing, so I’ll just say this: it’s AMAZING. If you like mysteries and “noir” type books, then you will absolutely love ‘Gone Girl.’ If David Fincher, the director of the film adaptation, changed much, he’s going to have fans crying foul around the country. Ben Affleck and Rosamund Pike star. RELATED: Things are looking suspicious for Ben Affleck in ‘Gone Girl.’
More #IceBucketChallenge fun! Director Tyler Perry nominated Ben Affleck, Oprah Winfrey, Gayle King, and the entire Atlanta Falcons Team (I’m keeping my eye out for that one). Oprah accepted the challenge, as did Gayle King. Ben accepted the challenge as well, and even his wife Jennifer Garner got in on the fun. RELATED: Bill Gates does the ALS #IceBucketChallenge.
I think everyone was surprised when it was announced that Ben Affleck was going to portray Batman in the upcoming ‘Man of Steel’ sequel, ‘Batman vs. Superman.’ It seemed like everyone had an opinion. Lucky for Ben, this isn’t his first time at the rodeo. He kept his mouth shut and got in shape for the role. For the first time, he talked about how he handled it while also discussing his upcoming film, ‘Gone Girl.’ RELATED: Things are looking suspicious for Ben Affleck in ‘Gone Girl.’
Hmmm… Star Magazine reports Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck are expecting baby #4! There hasn’t been any official confirmation from either Ben or Jen’s reps, but that isn’t unusual. They usually just let the baby bump do the talking for them. I can’t help but remember, though, that Jennifer sounded pretty adamant that she was done having babies after Samuel arrived. RELATED: Jennifer Garner said baby #3 put her right over the edge. There’s an update to this story: check it out after the break!