Remember when Bethenny Frankel posted a picture of herself dressed in her four-year-old daughter’s Hello Kitty pajamas? Well, the judge in her divorce case remembers and had something to say about it during a court appearance yesterday. RELATED: Bethenny Frankel is ready to share clothes with her four-year-old.
If Us Weekly’s story is true, then Bethenny Frankel is returning to her reality TV roots! In the four years since she left the Bravo show, Bethenny’s been through quite a bit: she had her own spin-off show, a talk show and split from Jason Hoppy. She’s maintained her Skinnygirl empire, though. RELATED: Bethenny Frankel is ready to share clothes with her four-year-old.
Heidi Klum took her kids to see the Blue Man Group. Here are the best stories from the week, in case you missed them!
- Kim Kardashian had to explain her advice to pregnant women to “hide” for a year.
- Brody Jenner got tongues wagging when he attended Reggie Bush’s wedding after skipping Kim Kardashian’s nuptials to Kanye West.
- Katherine Heigl responded to a question about her reputation for being “difficult.”
- Bethenny Frankel set the internet abuzz when she posted a pic of herself wearing her 4-year-old daughter’s Hello Kitty pajamas.
- Here’s a video from Jessica Simpson’s wedding!
- So what’s Jenny McCarthy going to do after leaving ‘The View’?
- Zoe Saldana shares love lessons learned with Marie Claire.
- Nick Lachey and Vanessa are expecting a baby…
- Why did Rose McGowan lash out at Instagram followers?
- Kim Kardashian is set to earn how many millions from her new video game?
- Cameron Diaz addresses rumors she and Drew Barrymore have been, um, very close.
- A “source” close to Kendra Wilkinson dishes on how she’s doing in the wake of Hank Baskett’s cheating scandal.
- Jillian Michaels explains what prompted her to leave ‘The Biggest Loser.’ Again.
- Michael Vartan is getting divorced.
- How did Anna Paquin say “goodbye” to her ‘True Blood’ alter ego, Sookie?
- The 2014 MTV VMA nominations were announced!
- Elle MacPherson can still rock a bikini at 50.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Did you follow the hoopla over Bethenny Frankel’s instagram pic? She posted a selfie of herself in her four-year-old daughter Bryn’s Hello Kitty pajamas. RELATED: See Bethenny’s pic here! I’m not sure what kind of reaction Bethenny was expecting, but I think it’s safe to say that, on the whole, it wasn’t positive.
Now this is… interesting. Bethenny Frankel posted this picture on Instagram. Her clothes have a very snug fit, don’t they? Well, there’s a good reason for that. They belong to her FOUR-YEAR-OLD daughter, Bryn. RELATED: Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy settle their custody battle.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Lana Del Rey.
- Lana Del Rey gave possibly the most emo – and alarming! – interview ever. (D Listed)
- There’s been a surprising development in Bethenny Frankel’s divorce. (OK! Magazine)
- Alessandra Ambrosio turns the parking lot into her own personal catwalk. (Moe Jackson)
- Nicole Kidman hit the red carpet last night – do you love her dress or hate it? (Lainey Gossip)
- This girl looks exactly like Elsa from Frozen. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Robert Pattinson got silly at the Rover premiere. (PopSugar)
- Michael Strahan told Parade that he “loves being the person his kids depend on to learn.” (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- The Duchess of Cornwall and Angelina Jolie had a sit down. (TMZ)
- Harrison Ford sprained his ankle while filming Star Wars Episode VII. (IDLYITW)
- Martha Stewart is looking for “a male companion.” (Evil Beet Gossip)
- This can’t possibly be true, can it? Rumor has it Kim Kardashian is already regretting her marriage to Kanye West and is looking into getting a divorce. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Tracy Morgan is showing signs of improvement following his car accident. (PopCrush)
- Scott Wolf introduces his daughter, Lucy Marie. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Snooki’s pregnancy cravings are “berry, berry good.” (Babyrazzi)
- Khloe Kardashian has “always believed” that Kim and Kanye are soul mates. (ICYDK)
- Sarah Jessica Parker apparently loves the new Godzilla movie. (Celebuzz)
- Kirsten Dunst was airbrushed to the point of not even looking like herself. (Celebslam)
- Kate Middleton and Prince William now employ a staff of 12, not including their cook. #ToughLife (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by January Jones.
- It looks like Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden are officially official. (D Listed)
- Melissa Joan Hart broke one of her own rules while filming Melissa & Joey. (OK! Magazine)
- Victoria Justice was at the Spent: Looking for Change premiere looking gorgeous. (Moe Jackson)
- Bradley Cooper rocked some seriously short shorts while filming. (Lainey Gossip)
- Demi Lovato tried to convince Seth Meyers that mermaids are real… (HuffPost Celebrity)
- You’d think with all of the paparazzi pictures of them floating around celebs wouldn’t be into taking selfies – but you’d be wrong. (PopSugar)
- Lil Wayne and Young Money are sticking by Justin Bieber through his latest (and racist) scandal. (TMZ)
- Angelina Jolie celebrated her birthday yesterday, looking as gorgeous as ever. (IDLYITW)
- And it looks like Chris Brown might be kissing freedom goodbye again very soon. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Oh no, we hope this isn’t true! Are Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi getting a divorce?! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Jason Derulo performed with Luke Bryan at the CMT Awards. (PopCrush)
- Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy have reached a child custody agreement. (Reality Tea)
- Ginnifer Goodwin and her husband, Josh Dallas, have named their son Oliver Finlay. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- January Jones and her son, Xander, enjoyed a BBQ with a friend. (Babyrazzi)
- George Clooney may be running for Governor of California. Woah! (ICYDK)
- Lindsay Lohan is still hanging out in London. (Celebuzz)
- Britney Spears is apparently loving Las Vegas… and all of the calories that entails. (Celebslam)
- Prince William dishes on his favorite bands during a royal engagement. (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.