Sounds like Bethenny Frankel is drawing on her experience as Bryn’s mom for her next venture. She’s picking up her pen to write a children’s book called ‘Cookie and Peanut’! It’s scheduled to be released this September.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Reese Witherspoon.
- Zac Efron’s bodyguard spun a slightly different, way more crazy, version of what happened during the fight they were involved in. (D Listed)
- London socialite (and former Made In Chelsea cast member) Kimberley Garner stepped out last night to promo her clothing line. (Moe Jackson)
- Drew Barrymore was practically glowing on the red carpet! (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Angelina Jolie went on a top secret UN mission, complete with tons of security. (PopSugar)
- Nicole Kidman and her kiddos, accompanied by Keith Urban, have landed in Australia. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Woah – this Zac Efron story is just getting more and more intense! His “bodyguard” is actually a convicted drug dealer. Whoops! (TMZ)
- Courtney Stodden posted a new selfie on Instagram. That is all. (IDLYITW)
- Cameron Diaz (who is apparently close friends with Gwyneth Paltrow) has an opinion on the “conscious uncoupling” going on – and it’s quite refreshing. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Whitney Houston’s sister has taken out a restraining order on her niece – Bobbi Kristina’s – husband. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Selena Gomez has been subpoenaed in a trial related to Justin Bieber’s antics. (PopCrush)
- Jason Hoppy is going after Bethenny Frankel where it hurts – her wallet. (Reality Tea)
- Hilaria Baldwin, her daughter Carmen, and Giada De Laurentiis did some yoga – it was adorable. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Jason Biggs’ son is being guarded night and day … by the family’s cute pooch. (Babyrazzi)
- Reese Witherspoon was out and about in Beverly Hills yesterday looking a bit Elle Woods. (ICYDK)
- Emma Watson dished to Celebuzz about how she would spend her time on an Ark. (Celebuzz)
- Gwyneth Paltrow said she thinks her life as a working mom is harder than regular women with 9-5 jobs who also have kids. (Celebitchy)
- Rihanna and Drake were snapped holding hands. FINALLY! (Bossip)
Photos via WENN.
Get THE Screen Obsessed TV Buzz:
Sorry, fans of Bethenny Frankel’s talk show, ‘Bethenny‘: it will go off the air this May. ‘Bethenny’ has been plagued with “soft” ratings, and once it lost its affiliate clearances (which account for about 70% of the viewing public) to Meredith Vieira’s new talk show, ‘The Meredith Vieira Show,’ that was it, according to Deadline Hollywood. Bethenny said in a statement:
I had a blast doing this show with Telepictures. My entire staff worked so hard and made everyday so much fun. I am thankful for the experience and for all my fans who tuned in every day.”
Apparently Telepictures and Bethenny tried to launch a new show called ‘Best of Bethenny’ on Bravo, but it didn’t work out. A source told People:
She’s a fighter. She’ll continue to grow, focus on her brands and work on growing her empire.”
I have no doubt Bethenny will be back if she has anything to say about it!
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Get The Screen Obsessed TV Buzz:
We haven’t seen much of Mike “The Situation” since ‘Jersey Shore‘ ended its run on MTV. I admit, I was surprised at how fast he rose (we used to see him everywhere flaunting those abs) and fell. He reportedly spent some time in rehab, so that may have been part of the reason for his lower profile. At one point, Snooki and “The Situation” were two of the most popular cast members for ‘Jersey Shore’! Now Mike “The Situation” is back. He sat down with Bethenny Frankel on ‘Bethenny‘ to talk about his plans to return to reality TV (with a family show!). “The Situation” even responded to Snooki’s admission that she doesn’t like him and opened up about his addiction. You can watch Mike “The Situation” on ‘Bethenny’ on Monday, January 13. Check your local listings!
On his new reality TV show:
On Snooki’s admission that she doesn’t like him (OUCH):
Are you a fan of the reality TV show ‘Mob Wives’? If you do, then you HAVE to check out ‘Bethenny‘ today! Former ‘Real Housewife’ star-turned-talk-show-host Bethenny Frankel is having the cast of ‘Mob Wives’ on her show. You may watch ‘Mob Wives,’ but Drita had a surprising reveal: her daughters aren’t allowed to watch! Here’s how she pulls that off:
Bethenny had some fun with her guests, even doing her best ‘Mob Wives’ impersonation.
There’s one burning question I can’t help but wonder: if the ‘Real Housewives’ faced off against the ‘Mob Wives’ in a knock-down, drag-out fight, who would prevail? Click on the link below to see more videos (including what the ‘Mob Wives’ think of the ‘Real Housewives’ fights) and tune in to catch ‘Bethenny’ today: check your local listings!
Katie Holmes isn’t the only celeb enjoying some fun in the sun in Miami. So is Bethenny Frankel! Bethenny rocked her bikini. Doesn’t she look amazing? I didn’t see any sign of Bryn: perhaps she’s spending the holidays with her father this year.
Maybe it was for the best that Bethenny got some adult-only time in Miami. She was spotted chatting up an unidentified guy on the beach. Hey, there’s nothing wrong with getting the new year started off with a little fling, is there? Hopefully Bethenny is enjoying her vacation. Between her struggling talk show and ongoing divorce drama with Jason Hoppy, she needs some downtime!
Photos by Dasha/FAMEFLYNET
Bethenny Frankel and Bryn are enjoying the fall temps before it becomes too cold to spend much time outside. Smart move! Bethenny picked up Bryn after school on her bike. The two went to a local playground.
Bryn looks like she had a blast out there! I bet Bethenny enjoyed the time with her daughter, too. I wonder if Bethenny’s started her Christmas shopping yet? I can’t BELIEVE retailers are trying to stretch the holiday shopping season with pre-Black Friday sales. Have you seen them? Are you participating or waiting until after Thanksgiving to get started with shopping?
Photos by INI/FAMEFLYNET