- Has Stassi Schroeder been fired from ‘Vanderpump Rules’? (The Hollywood Gossip)
- This mom is a PRO at lip syncing her daughter’s tantrum. (The Chive)
- Emma Stone describes Andrew Garfield as “so poetic.” (D Listed)
- Vanessa Hudgens remains camera shy. (Moe Jackson)
- Celebs are arriving for the Cannes Film Festival! (Lainey Gossip)
- Lena Dunham and Jack Antonoff are about to become your new favorite celeb couple. (PopSugar)
- Karlie Kloss is also in Taylor Swift’s ‘Bad Blood’ video. (IDLYITW)
- Morgan Freeman is into his marijuana. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Are Grey’s Anatomy fans now boycotting the show after Derek Shephard’s death? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Maddie Ziegler admits her childhood doesn’t feel “normal” now that she’s famous. (Reality Tea)
- So is Emily Maynard having a boy or a girl? (Babyrazzi)
- Anna Kendrick is a fan of… Taco Bell?! (ICYDK)
- Taylor Swift and Gig Hadid hike it out. (Celebslam)
- Is Kylie Jenner’s family starting to rethink her relationship with Tyga? (Celebitchy)
- Is P. Diddy prepared to offer a “long term love contract,” including financial benefits, to Cassie? (Bossip)
It was a big weekend for Beyonce! She attended Coachella. The singer showed how excited she was to be there with an Instagram video, which you can see after the break ;). Then she attended her mother, Tina Knowles, wedding!
SEVEN YEARS after the Beyonce and Jay Z wedding, we finally get to see a glimpse of it! I remember being astounded at the time that we didn’t even get a SINGLE picture of the nuptials. They chose to keep their day entirely private, and they succeeded. Now they’re in Hawaii celebrating their anniversary, and Jay Z finally gave us a peek at their wedding video.
Although I loved all of Beyonce’s Super Bowl halftime performance a couple of years ago, I wouldn’t have minded seeing more of Destiny’s Child. Last night, attendees at the Stellar Gospel Music Awards got quite a treat: Destiny’s Child reunited to perform!
Need some inspiration to get moving? Beyonce shared a speeded-up video of herself. She was commemorating the fifth year anniversary of First Lady Michelle Obama’s “Let’s Move!” campaign to encourage exercise. RELATED: Watch ‘This Girl Can’ video of REAL Women working out!