LOVE this! Beyonce got into the Halloween spirit along with her daughter, Blue Ivy. Can you guess who they are? Clearly there was some musical inspiration for their costumes this year. RELATED: Beyonce plays with prints.
Take a look at this shot Beyonce posted on Instagram. Judging by the short bangs (which she lost upon returning to New York), I’m guessing Beyonce was still touring museums in London when this picture was taken. As you can see, she had fun mixing it up with prints. RELATED: Beyonce and Jay Z are gallery-hopping across the pond.
We saw pictures of Beyonce and Jay Z catching a flight out of Paris. They didn’t fly home, however. Here are pics of the couple enjoying artwork in London from Beyonce’s Instagram and website. And the bangs look like they’re here to stay for a while. RELATED: Beyonce’s bangs: Love Them or Hate Them?
Looks like the family vacay is over for Beyonce, Jay Z and Blue Ivy. The trio were spotted catching a flight out of Paris. Beyonce debuted a new hairstyle: long hair with bangs. RELATED: Beyonce and Jay Z take Blue Ivy to the Louvre.
Award season is getting started: the nominations for the 2014 American Music Awards (AWA) were announced this morning! Aussie Iggy Azalea leads the pack this year with SIX nominations. John Legend and Katy Perry each scored five nominations while ‘The Voice’ mentor Pharrell Williams received four nominations. Beyoncé, Eminem, Imagine Dragons and One Direction are each up for three awards. The American Music Awards will broadcast live from the NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE on Nov. 23 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC. Check out the entire list after the break! RELATED: Celebs rock the red carpet at the 2014 MTV VMAs.
Clearly Beyonce and Jay Z continue to enjoy their European vacation! They’re still in Paris. Beyonce posted these pics of their family trip to the Louvre on her website. It looks like they enjoyed some serious VIP treatment, going in while the famous museum was closed! RELATED: Beyonce and Jay Z take Blue Ivy on a tour of a Paris church.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news, brought to you by Beyonce, Jay Z, and Blue Ivy!
- Morrissey opens up about having cancer. (D Listed)
- Jill Duggar shares week-to-week pics of her baby bump. (OK! Magazine)
- Lily Collins is the Lady in Red! (Moe Jackson)
- Mark Wahlberg and Amanda Seyfried smooch for the cameras for ‘Ted 2.’ (Lainey Gossip)
- News about ‘7th Heaven’ star Stephen Collins and his alleged confessions (on tape!) to child sexual abuse were all over the internet, but one thing that was NOT true: he did not commit suicide. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- What’s Teresa Giudice’s biggest fear about going to prison? (PopSugar)
- Neve Campbell’s rep says the star is NOT pregnant with baby #2. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Stephen Collins alleges his estranged wife has been using the tape of his child molestation confessions to get extra money out of him in their contentious divorce. (TMZ)
- A stripped claims Drake had sex with her and then threatened her. OMG. (IDLYITW)
- Ouch: did Jessica Lange snub Lea Michele on the red carpet? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett join ‘Marriage Boot Camp.’ (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Miley Cyrus’s date for the VMAs was sentenced to prison. (PopCrush)
- Kendra Wilkinson defends her decision to film the cheating scandal. (Reality Tea)
- ‘The Exes’ star Kelly Stables is expecting her second child. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Joe Francis and Abbey Wilson welcome twin daughters! (Babyrazzi)
- How is Taylor Swift avoiding the pitfalls of fame? (ICYDK)
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga enjoy a sushi date. (Celebuzz)
- Amanda Bynes sounds like she’s still struggling. A lot. (Celebslam)
- Jennifer Garner blames her “pudginess” on Ben Affleck’s strict Batman diet. (Celebitchy)
- The descendents of Aunt Jemima sue for a share of the company’s profits. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET