I don’t know WHAT to think at this point. Beyonce posted this pic of Jay Z and Blue Ivy preparing to board a plane as they left San Francisco. This pic suggests all is well with the family, yet rumors of marital strife are rampant. The question is: is Beyonce the one posting to her Instagram account, and is she posting what she really feels or whatever her handlers (or tour promoter or HBO) wants her to post? RELATED: Will Beyonce and Jay Z make it through their ‘On The Run’ tour?
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle’ stars Megan Fox and Will Arnett!
- Cheryl Hines married Robert F. Kennedy Jr. this weekend. Congrats! (D Listed)
- Beyonce acknowledges the elevator fiasco in a new song. Kinda. (OK! Magazine)
- Bella Thorne rocked a very fitted leather mini skirt at the ‘TMNT’ premiere. (Moe Jackson)
- Did Justin Bieber’s people BLOCK Orlando Bloom from attending Riccardo Tisci’s birthday party? (Lainey Gossip)
- Nina Dobrev pokes fun at all the dating rumors about her. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Awww, this is sweet: Lea Michele and her new guy hold hands during their hike. (PopSugar)
- Here are some beautiful shots from Christina Aguilera’s photo shoot where she bared her baby bump. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Chris Brown wants to make it clear: Karrueche Tran didn’t dump him; he dumped her. He’s a gentleman like that. (TMZ)
- Chloe Grace Moretz and Brooklyn Beckham are dating. Too cute! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- When Neil Patrick Harris said he was looking for the “next chapter,” was he referring to David Burtka? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- ‘Dancing with the Stars’ pro Mark Ballas is branching out into music! Listen to his single, ‘Miss Incredible.’ (PopCrush)
- Brace yourself: the ‘Real Housewives’ franchise is going international with the ‘Real Housewives of Melbourne.’ Let’s see what those Aussies can do! (Reality Tea)
- Hayden Panettiere flaunts her baby bump in a bikini. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Alessandra Ambrosio got colorful when she stepped out with daughter Anja. (Babyrazzi)
- Emma Watson defies the Turkish PM. Apparently, he doesn’t think women should laugh in public. (ICYDK)
- The preview of Nicki Minaj’s new video ‘Anaconda’ isn’t all that shocking, given her recent cover art. (Celebuzz)
- Chrissy Teigen narrowly avoided a wardrobe malfunction. (Celebslam)
- Is Chadwick Boseman in the running for an Oscar nom for his portrayal of James Brown in ‘Get On Up’? (Celebitchy)
- Was Michael Strahan blindsided with the announcement of his split from Nicole Murphy? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
At this point, it feels like another day, another story about Beyonce and Jay Z’s marital problems. On one hand, I won’t believe they’re separated until THEY release a statement saying it’s true. On the other hand, I have to wonder… is there some fire in all this smoke? Sources tell Page Six that handlers and organizers are fearful Beyonce and Jay Z won’t even make it through their ‘On The Run’ tour. RELATED: Is Beyonce accusing Jay Z of cheating?
Former ‘Sex and the City’ star Kristin Davis and her daughter Gemma leave ballet class. Here are the best stories from the week.
- We got our first look at ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1′ with a teaser trailer!
- Jaime King opened up about her fertility struggle.
- Sandra Bullock celebrated her 50th birthday with a bash at a cowboy bar.
- Freddie Prinze Jr. got honest about working with Kiefer Sutherland on ’24.’
- Kate Middleton, Prince William, and Prince Harry hung out at the Commonwealth Games.
- Ariana Grande opens up about dealing with her insecurities to Seventeen.
- Beyonce responds to breakup rumors.
- Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber got into a fight in Ibiza.
- Zac Efron admitted he needed a “social lubriant.”
- Does Heidi Klum have a new guy?
- Drew Barrymore’s half-sister, Jessica, was found dead in her car.
- Katy Perry said she doesn’t need a man to have kids.
- GQ nominates Kanye West’s album as the best of the century.
- Alicia Keys is pregnant with baby #2!
- How did Robert Pattinson react to a question about Kristen Stewart cheating on him?
- Why are former ‘DWTS’ partners Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy no longer speaking?
- Lady Gaga is named as one of Harper’s BAZAAR’s fashion icons.
- Jada Pinkett Smith opens up about Willow Smith’s controversial picture.
- Kristen Stewart is officially out of ‘Snow White’ prequel.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
This has definitely been a working summer for Beyonce and Jay-Z! They’re doing their first joint tour, which is called ‘On The Run.’ Beyonce posted these behind-the-scenes pics of herself and Blue Ivy on her tumblr page. RELATED: Is this Beyonce’s response to breakup rumors?
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Kim Kardashian!
- Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga are getting very cozy for the camera. (D Listed)
- ‘RHONY’ cast member Kristen Taekman tells us what we don’t know about her marriage. (OK! Magazine)
- Separated couple Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin have a movie night in the Hamptons. (Lainey Gossip)
- Miranda Kerr launches Escada Joyful Fragrances in Munich. (Moe Jackson)
- Is Chris Pratt the next great movie star? There aren’t too many of those these days. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Why Daniel Radcliffe is just so awesome. (PopSugar)
- Anna Paquin takes stepdaughter Lilac Moyer on a shopping spree. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- So what’s the real story behind Kim Kardashian and Brody Jenner’s “makeout session”? (TMZ)
- Is Zoe Saldana awesome or obnoxious? I vote for awesome, but that’s just me. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Uh-oh: has Teresa Giudice been fired from ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey’? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- What had Emma Roberts in tears at Comic Con? (PopCrush)
- It was the Loser’s Buffet for this ‘Game of Crowns’ recap. (Reality Tea)
- Justin Moore introduces daughter Rebecca Klein. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Kim Zolciak shares a double does of adorableness. (Babyrazzi)
- After a five year relationship, Audrina Patridge is single! (ICYDK)
- Lady Gaga is a feathered goddess in NYC. (Celebuzz)
- It doesn’t look like Lindsay Lohan is maintaining her sobriety in Ibiza. (Celebslam)
- Kate Upton says it’s “inconvenient” to be pretty while growing up. (Celebitchy)
- Here’s a real scandal: Kerry Washington calls Beyonce “cheesy” and says she should do more to empower girls. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET