Now this is a collaboration that I never saw happening: Nicki Minaj and Beyonce?! It happened, however, for the song ‘Feeling Myself,’ and now they’ve released the video! Check out the teaser after the break.
So we’ve been seeing a lot of Beyonce over the past week, which is rather unusual. She normally keeps a pretty low profile, despite being one of the biggest entertainers on the planet. Here paparazzi caught up with her as she was making her way to the recording studio. She was hard to miss: look at the colors she’s rocking!
- Has Stassi Schroeder been fired from ‘Vanderpump Rules’? (The Hollywood Gossip)
- This mom is a PRO at lip syncing her daughter’s tantrum. (The Chive)
- Emma Stone describes Andrew Garfield as “so poetic.” (D Listed)
- Vanessa Hudgens remains camera shy. (Moe Jackson)
- Celebs are arriving for the Cannes Film Festival! (Lainey Gossip)
- Lena Dunham and Jack Antonoff are about to become your new favorite celeb couple. (PopSugar)
- Karlie Kloss is also in Taylor Swift’s ‘Bad Blood’ video. (IDLYITW)
- Morgan Freeman is into his marijuana. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Are Grey’s Anatomy fans now boycotting the show after Derek Shephard’s death? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Maddie Ziegler admits her childhood doesn’t feel “normal” now that she’s famous. (Reality Tea)
- So is Emily Maynard having a boy or a girl? (Babyrazzi)
- Anna Kendrick is a fan of… Taco Bell?! (ICYDK)
- Taylor Swift and Gig Hadid hike it out. (Celebslam)
- Is Kylie Jenner’s family starting to rethink her relationship with Tyga? (Celebitchy)
- Is P. Diddy prepared to offer a “long term love contract,” including financial benefits, to Cassie? (Bossip)
It was a big weekend for Beyonce! She attended Coachella. The singer showed how excited she was to be there with an Instagram video, which you can see after the break ;). Then she attended her mother, Tina Knowles, wedding!
SEVEN YEARS after the Beyonce and Jay Z wedding, we finally get to see a glimpse of it! I remember being astounded at the time that we didn’t even get a SINGLE picture of the nuptials. They chose to keep their day entirely private, and they succeeded. Now they’re in Hawaii celebrating their anniversary, and Jay Z finally gave us a peek at their wedding video.