Award season is getting started: the nominations for the 2014 American Music Awards (AWA) were announced this morning! Aussie Iggy Azalea leads the pack this year with SIX nominations. John Legend and Katy Perry each scored five nominations while ‘The Voice’ mentor Pharrell Williams received four nominations. Beyoncé, Eminem, Imagine Dragons and One Direction are each up for three awards. The American Music Awards will broadcast live from the NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE on Nov. 23 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC. Check out the entire list after the break! RELATED: Celebs rock the red carpet at the 2014 MTV VMAs.
Clearly Beyonce and Jay Z continue to enjoy their European vacation! They’re still in Paris. Beyonce posted these pics of their family trip to the Louvre on her website. It looks like they enjoyed some serious VIP treatment, going in while the famous museum was closed! RELATED: Beyonce and Jay Z take Blue Ivy on a tour of a Paris church.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news, brought to you by Beyonce, Jay Z, and Blue Ivy!
- Morrissey opens up about having cancer. (D Listed)
- Jill Duggar shares week-to-week pics of her baby bump. (OK! Magazine)
- Lily Collins is the Lady in Red! (Moe Jackson)
- Mark Wahlberg and Amanda Seyfried smooch for the cameras for ‘Ted 2.’ (Lainey Gossip)
- News about ‘7th Heaven’ star Stephen Collins and his alleged confessions (on tape!) to child sexual abuse were all over the internet, but one thing that was NOT true: he did not commit suicide. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- What’s Teresa Giudice’s biggest fear about going to prison? (PopSugar)
- Neve Campbell’s rep says the star is NOT pregnant with baby #2. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Stephen Collins alleges his estranged wife has been using the tape of his child molestation confessions to get extra money out of him in their contentious divorce. (TMZ)
- A stripped claims Drake had sex with her and then threatened her. OMG. (IDLYITW)
- Ouch: did Jessica Lange snub Lea Michele on the red carpet? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett join ‘Marriage Boot Camp.’ (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Miley Cyrus’s date for the VMAs was sentenced to prison. (PopCrush)
- Kendra Wilkinson defends her decision to film the cheating scandal. (Reality Tea)
- ‘The Exes’ star Kelly Stables is expecting her second child. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Joe Francis and Abbey Wilson welcome twin daughters! (Babyrazzi)
- How is Taylor Swift avoiding the pitfalls of fame? (ICYDK)
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga enjoy a sushi date. (Celebuzz)
- Amanda Bynes sounds like she’s still struggling. A lot. (Celebslam)
- Jennifer Garner blames her “pudginess” on Ben Affleck’s strict Batman diet. (Celebitchy)
- The descendents of Aunt Jemima sue for a share of the company’s profits. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Is this picture gogeous or what? Beyonce posted this pic to Instagram. She truly does look regal, surrounded with all those flowers, doesn’t she? RELATED: Beyonce and Jay Z visit a Paris church with Blue Ivy.
The family vacay continues for Beyonce, Jay Z, and Blue Ivy now that the ‘On The Run’ tour has concluded. Beyonce posted these pics to her website. The family toured a gorgeous church in Paris. RELATED: Beyonce and Jay Z are going strong between plans for a joint album and the possible purchase of an $85 million estate.
If these rumors are true, I think it’s even safer to say Beyonce and Jay Z’s marriage is solid. Dash Radio reported in an exclusive (you can hear it after the break) that the ‘On The Run’ duo are planning to work together on a joint album. And TMZ reports the two are eyeing an $85 million Beverly Hills mansion. These are NOT the actions of a couple on the verge of a split! RELATED: Beyonce and Jay Z release short film called ‘Bang Bang Part 1.’
The ‘On The Run’ tour may be over, but Beyonce and Jay Z are continuing the Bonnie and Clyde stuff with a series of short films. Beyonce and Jay Z released ‘Bang Bang Part 1.’ What’s interesting about this “short film” (and it truly is short at a little under two minutes, with an additional minute of credits) is that it’s not a video for one of their songs. There’s no dialogue. It’s a vignette set to music (not theirs). RELATED: Beyonce and Jay Z are ‘Crazy in Love’ at the end of their ‘On The Run’ tour.