Well, the rumors were true, and the negotiations must’ve worked out: Kathy Griffin is indeed rejoining the E! family by replacing the late Joan Rivers on ‘Fashion Police’ next year. Kathy won’t be the only new face on the show, however: fashion designer Brad Goreski will also be joining Kathy, Kelly Osbourne, and Giuliana Rancic. RELATED: Is Kathy Griffin going to replace Joan Rivers on ‘Fashion Police’?
Did you hear about Jessica Alba parting ways with her longtime stylist, Brad Goreski? Yes, the same Brad who used to work with Rachel Zoe until they parted ways, in a less-than-amicable split. Am I the only one who didn’t know Jessica was working with a stylist? I honestly thought she was the fashion mastermind behind her look! Color me naive- LOL. Friends of Brad think Jessica’s firing of him was due to Rachel, according to Radar Online.
“Rachel’s friends, some of whom are mutual friends of Jessica, pressured Jessica to leave. But Jessica isn’t switching to Rachel because a common complaint about Rachel is that she just doesn’t give her clients enough time. Jessica is now working with the two creative heads of Current/Elliott Jeans.
“Brad’s feelings are definitely hurt after overhauling her personal style over the last two years.”
I don’t know why Jessica would let anyone “pressure” her to fire her stylist, especially with all the paparazzi pictures she gets (no doubt due largely because of her personal style- she’s not making many movies these days). Well, in these pictures, Jessica’s arriving at LAX. She had to be one of the most chic travelers at LAX. The creative heads at Current/Elliott Jeans are dressing her well.
Whitney Port attended Simply Stylist: second annual Los Angeles Fashion And Beauty Event along with Brad Goreski and Louise Roe. Check out what my cyber friends are writing about!
- It sounds like Eva Mendes should not give out interviews anymore. (D Listed)
- Candice Swanepoel and Doutzen Kroes hit the beach. (Moe Jackson)
- Jessica Alba rocks the cover of Latina magazine. (DS, Site NSFW)
- Is Jessica Simpson using baby Maxwell as a prop or is she just a proud mama? (Lainey Gossip)
- OUCH. How in the world did ‘Game of Thrones’ star Clive Mantle get part of his ear bitten off? Did he enter the ring with Mike Tyson? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Gisele and Tom Brady enjoy a family vacay in Costa Rica! (PopSugar)
- Here’s a retrospective of Kim Kardashian’s maternity looks so far. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Lindsay Lohan is (GASP!) doing well on the set of ‘Anger Management’! (TMZ)
- Shania Twain goes see-through. Kinda. (Hollywood Tuna)
- For those keeping track, Kim Kardashian says she weights 140 pounds. Really, Kim, don’t even GO there. It’s no one’s business! (IDLYITW)
- Is Rachel McAdams reaching out to her ex, Ryan Gosling? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Has Jessica Biel put a stop to Justin Timberlake’s partying? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Now stores are charging for window shopping??? (Amy Grindhouse.com)
- Selena Gomez teases with her new single, ‘Come and Get It.’ (PopCrush)
Photos by Parisa/FAMEFLYNET
Here’s former Rachel Zoe assistant, now fashion stylist in his own right, Brad Goreski. (Pop/WENN)
Check out what my cyber friends are writing about!
- Whatever Lindsay Lohan is doing with that gun needs to STOP. (D Listed)
- What do you think of the red carpet looks for Madrid’s Glamour party? (Moe Jackson)
- Mila Kunis does NOT look gross! (DS, Site NSFW)
- If you couldn’t make it to SMUT Toronto, then here’s a recap. (Lainey Gossip)
- The young Robert Pattinson looks virtually nothing like the man he grew up to be! (The Berry)
- Remembering Nora Ephron. I’m still in shock. RIP. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Jessica Stroup dishes on ‘90210,’ Ted, and working with Mark Wahlberg. (PopSugar)
- Here’s Alessandra Ambrosio’s adorable new baby boy, Noah! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- If this Ritz bill is any indication, then Charlie Sheen didn’t throw a fit in his hotel room. (TMZ)
- Kate Upton shows off her many talents. (Hollywood Tuna)
- Katy Perry rocks the stage. (IDLYITW)
- Neon and lace: fashion “Do” or fashion “Don’t”? (Trendmill.com)
- Rielle Hunter and John Edwards are no longer together. (Evil Beet Gossip)
I have to admit, as much as I loved The Rachel Zoe Project last season, I missed her former right-hand man Brad Goreski. It just wasn’t the same without him! But even though Brad isn’t on Team Zoe anymore, it seems that he’s doing just fine on his own.
From a long list of new celebrity clients to a hit Bravo reality show, Brad is expanding his empire in more ways than one, and now, he can add “author” to his already impressive resume. On March 8, the reality star/stylist made a special appearance at Books and Books in Miami to promote his new read, “Born to Be Brad: My Life and Style So Far.”
Dressed to impress in purple slacks, a white jacket and his signature bow-tie, Brad not only signed some copies of his book, but dished to the audience too. Here’s hoping he stops in NYC on his promo tour sometime soon! 🙂
Photos by JLN Photography/WENN
How did Ashlee Simpson celebrate Valentine’s Day with beau Vincent Piazza this year? By rocking the red carpet together, that’s how! On Feb. 14, the smitten sweethearts stepped out for the “Fashion: Take Note Studio” event in NYC. Not only did the playful pair pose for a few pics, but they even showed a little PDA for the cameras.
Although Ashlee and Vincent were definitely the hottest couple in attendance, they weren’t the only celebs that ruled the carpet yesterday! Actress Rose Byrne, Joe Jonas, star stylist Brad Goreski, and Jared Leto all spent their Valentine’s night with one another.
Photos by C. Smith/WENN
What’s been one of the hottest shows at Fashion Week so far? Project Runway alum Christian Siriano’s! The fierce designer unveiled his latest collection on Saturday, Feb. 11, and did so to a celeb-filled audience.
Check out the gallery below to see the stars sitting front row!
Photos by C. Smith/WENN