- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West announced that they’re expecting baby #2!
- The critics spoke for the 2015 Critics’ Choice Television Awards.
- E.L. James announced that she’s releasing ‘Grey,’ which is ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ told from Christian’s POV.
- Caitlyn Jenner made her world debut on the cover of Vanity Fair!
- Kris Jenner and Caitlyn Jenner had a war of words in Vanity Fair over their marital issues.
- Iggy Azalea and Nick Young got engaged!
- Did Caitlyn Jenner save the final step of her gender transition for her E! docuseries?
- Bobby Flay’s divorce drama came out at his Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony.
- Nicky Hilton will tie the knot at Kensington Palace.
- Cassandra Jenner has a better relationship with Caitlyn than she did with Bruce.
- Kim Kardashian is going to do her second pregnancy a little differently, including nixing the daily donuts.
- Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar speak out about their handling of Josh Duggar’s sexual molestation.
- The Springdale City Attorney denies the release of Josh Duggar’s sexual abuse investigation was illegal.
- Princess Charlotte’s christening date is announced.
- Jill and Jessa Duggar have forgiven their brother Josh for sexually molesting them.
- Chris Pratt opened up about being overweight.
Ready to see Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt together on the big screen again? It’ll happen this fall, when their new movie, By The Sea, hits theaters. The film is scheduled to be released in November, just in time for awards season. Now we’re also learning what By The Sea is actually about, too.
Paparazzi caught up with Brad Pitt as he was catching a flight out of LAX. There was no sign of Angelina nor any of their six kids. Brad was getting ready to fly solo. RELATED: Are Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt teaming up for a new movie?
It’s been, what, 10 years since Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt met and fell in love on the set of ‘Mr. and Mrs. Smith’? They did a movie together last summer (‘By The Sea’), and now it sounds like they’re planning to team up together for yet another movie.
Time does give some perspective, doesn’t it? Gwyneth Paltrow opened up about her high profile romances with Brad Pitt and Ben Affleck from before she married Chris Martin. She doesn’t hold back in talking about them, either! RELATED: Gwyneth Paltrow explains why she was ready to end her marriage.
I think Jennifer Aniston wants to make it clear: she’s Moved On, people! Jennifer and Brad Pitt’s split in 2005, along with his new romance with Angelina Jolie, was allllll we (and the media) could talk about. For a looooong time. Now, it’s 10 years later (can you believe it?!), and Jennifer says even talking about their divorce isn’t hard anymore. RELATED: Jennifer Aniston to receive major award at Santa Barbara International Film Festival.
I think every married person out there knows what Angelina Jolie says when she admits that marriage (even to Brad Pitt!) is tough. Life really isn’t all that different for celebrities ;). RELATED: Angelina Jolie hires cyber security experts to monitor her kids online.