Well, hello, handsome! Brad Pitt is looking better in these pics than I’ve seen him looking in, well, years. Is he getting buff for a new role? Perhaps it’s the trimmed facial hair. Whatever it is, Brad’s looking HAWT.
Here’s Brad Pitt arriving at LAX. It looks like he was traveling solo this time. There’s no sign of his brood with Angelina Jolie. He’s busy wheeling and dealing. Did you hear about his production company, Plan B, buying the movie rights to the Rolling Stone’s article ‘Anonymous vs. Steubenville’?
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Zac Efron.
- Is there anything better than seeing celebs goofing around on red carpets? Nope. Thanks Jon Hamm! (D Listed)
- It’s official. Kaley Cuoco and her husband, Ryan Sweeting, are just too cute. They played in a charity tennis tournament this weekend and the PDA was over the top, yet adorable. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- In case you were wondering, it’s completely possible that you’ve had a crush on Zac Efron for 10 years. (PopSugar)
- Angelina Jolie and Stella McCartney have partnered for a Maleficent kids collection. No, seriously. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Paula Patton hasn’t formally filed for divorce, but she also isn’t keen to get back together with Robin Thicke. Let the waiting game continue. (TMZ)
- Margot Robbie is officially on Instagram. Get excited! (IDLYITW)
- Justin Bieber apparently became the first person to ever get a tattoo done at 40,000 feet. Cool? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Angelina Jolie and her ex-boyfriend Jared Leto apparently hung out recently… which probably had Brad Pitt a little nervous. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Isaac Hanson and his wife have welcomed their new baby girl to the world! (PopCrush)
- Real Housewives of Orange County star Tamra Judge guest started on Royal Pains. (Reality Tea)
- Ciara celebrated her baby shower over the weekend and Kim Kardashian was there. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Rachel Zoe and her son, Skyler, were out and about in NYC this weekend. He might be the best dressed child on the planet. (Babyrazzi)
- Idina Menzel has finally opened up about what she thought when John Travolta botched her name at The Oscars, and it turns out she didn’t care nearly as much as we did. (ICYDK)
- Justin Bieber has likened himself to James Dean… (Celebuzz)
- Selena Gomez posted a kind of risque selfie on Instagram… let the speculation begin. (Celebslam)
- There was a major shakeup on The Good Wife last night! Hint: A major character DIED. (Celebitchy)
- Ludacris has a secret baby mama, and he just lost a custody and child support battle with her. (Bossip)
It was IMPOSSIBLE to choose just one Hot Guy of the Day from the 2014 Oscars last night. Everybody looked HAWT. One thing was clear, though. The guys decided the ladies weren’t going to have all the fun dressing up in various gowns while they wore plain black tuxes. I’ve never seen so many white tuxes! Academy Award winners Matthew McConaughey and Jared Leto were both rocking white tuxes, as was Ryan Seacrest. I liked the change!
‘Live with Kelly & Michael’ host Michael Strahan decided to go with some color with his burgundy suit. The rest of the guys, like Leonardo DiCaprio, Bradley Cooper, Brad Pitt, Jamie Foxx, Channing Tatum, Zac Efron, Steve McQueen, Jeremy Renner, and Will Smith (with a suave touch) stuck with basic black, but they still looked great. I was thrilled to see Brad’s and Steve’s movie, ’12 Years a Slave,’ win Best Picture last night. Perfect ending to the show!
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Brangelina may have skipped the red carpet at the Independent Spirit Awards but NOT for the Oscars! Here are Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt working the red carpet at the Academy Awards. There were no his-and-hers tuxes here. Angelina looks gorgeous in her silver gown. LOVE it. Brad kept his look classic with a tux.
They are such a gorgeous couple. Looking at them on the red carpet never gets old. What do you think of Angelina and Brad’s red carpet fashion for the Oscars?
Photos by WENN
Last night the indie films took center stage at the 2014 Independent Spirit Awards! ‘The Dallas Buyers Club’ Matthew McConaughey and ‘Blue Jasmine’ star Cate Blanchett added to their statuette collection last night. Brad Pitt’s movie, ’12 Years a Slave,’ took the night with five wins, including another win for Lupita Nyong’o! Matthew had a great night as well: in addition to winning for ‘The Dallas Buyers Club,’ the ‘Mud’ cast and crew won the Robert Altman award. Congratulations to all the winners! Are we seeing a preview of tonight’s Oscars? Come hang out with INO tonight while we LIVE BLOG the winners and bring you up-to-date red carpet pics!
- Best Feature: ’12 Years A Slave’
- Best Director: Steve McQueen, ’12 Years A Slave’
- Best Female Lead: Cate Blanchett, ‘Blue Jasmine’
- Best Male Lead: Matthew McConaughey, ‘Dallas Buyers Club’
- Best Screenplay: John Ridley, ’12 Years A Slave’
- Best Supporting Female: Lupita Nyong’o, ’12 Years a Slave’
- Best Supporting Male: Bob Nelson, ‘Nebraska’
- Best Cinematography: Sean Bobbitt, ’12 Years A Slave’
- Best Editing: Nat Sanders, ‘Short Term 12′
- Best Documentary: ’20 Feet From Stardom,’ Director/Producer: Morgan Neville, Producers: Gil Friesen & Caitrin Rogers
- Best International Film: ‘Blue is the Warmest Color’ (France)
- Best First Feature: ‘Fruitvale Station,’ Director: Ryan Coogler; Producers: Nina Yang Bongiovi, Forest Whitaker
- John Cassavetes Award: ‘This is Martin Bonner,’ Writer/Director: Chad Hartigan, Producer: Cherie Saulter
- Robert Altman Award: ‘Mud,’ Director: Jeff Nichols, Casting Director: Francine Maisler, Ensemble Cast: Joe Don Baker, Jacob Lofland, Matthew McConaughey, Ray McKinnon, Sarah Paulson, Michael Shannon, Sam Shepard, Tye Sheridan, Paul Sparks, Bonnie Sturdivant, Reese Witherspoon
Photos by WENN
It looks like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were NOT in the mood for the red carpet at the 2014 Independent Spirit Awards. Here’s Brangelina entering via the back gate. It’s too bad they didn’t make an appearance on the red carpet. They’re always fun to watch! Those matching his-and-hers tuxes at the BAFTAs were great, I thought.
Even when not dressed for the red carpet, Brangelina looks great. I’m loving Angelina’s coat. It makes me think of her character, Maleficent ;). Of course, you can’t go wrong with black. I wonder if Brad and Angelina made a surprise appearance onstage? That would explain sneaking in through the back…
Photos by O. Duran/FAMEFLYNET