Here’s Hollywood super couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt at the Summit to End Sexual Violence in Conflict. I think this is such a great cause. The sexual violence that women often experience from opposing military forces is a little-discussed tragedy that absolutely needs to be addressed. RELATED: Angelina Jolie attends Summit to End Sexual Violence in Conflict.
Here are the stars of ‘The Fault In Our Stars,’ including Shailene Woodley, Ansel Elgort, Lena Dern and Sam Trammell, which blew up the box office this weekend! Here are some stories from the past week.
- Giuliana and Bill Rancic experience a setback in expanding their family when their surrogate miscarries.
- Justin Bieber apologizes for his racist jokes.
- Chris Brown got out of jail.
- ‘Glee’ star Lea Michele says she started drinking as a toddler?!
- Brad Pitt speaks out about the red carpet attack at the ‘Maleficent’ premiere.
- Rihanna had tongues wagging at the CFDA Fashion Awards with her sexed-up take on Hollywood glamour.
- Is Kourtney Kardashian expecting baby #3?
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden are a Hot New Couple.
- Melissa McCarthy announces the launch of a new clothing line!
- Bethenny Frankel settles her divorce with Jason Hoppy.
- Carrie Underwood, Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert all won big at the 2014 CMT Awards.
- The name for Ginnifer Goodwin’s and Josh Dallas’ son was released.
- Leonardo DiCaprio REFUSES to enter a club when the Kardashians were present.
- AFI honored Jane Fonda with a Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart split.
- Melanie Griffith filed for divorce from Antonio Banderas.
Photos by Diane Cohen/FAMEFLYNET
‘Maleficent’ star Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt caught a flight out of LAX with two of their kids, Maddox and Zahara. I’m sure we’ll get pics of where ever they land ;). I wonder where the other four kids are? RELATED: Brad Pitt speaks out about red carpet attack at ‘Maleficent’ premiere.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Helen Mirren.
- Guess which Kardashian is pregnant! (OK! Magazine)
- Mark Wahlberg has a new Bentley – ya jealous? (Moe Jackson)
- Scarlett Johansson and her baby bump stepped out for a walk. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Helen Mirren and Ryan Reynolds get cozy – kind of. (PopSugar)
- Meg Ryan and her daughter Daisy did a school run – complete with homework. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Mischa Barton recently hosted an event in Las Vegas with absolutely no entourage. How refreshing! (TMZ)
- Remember that time Rihanna was nearly naked at the CFDA Awards? Well, she also twerked in the dress. (IDLYITW)
- Turns out that even though Justin Bieber apologized for using the N-word and said he was too young (at age 15) to understand how hurtful it would be, he’s still using it and making KKK references. NOT COOL! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Life & Style is reporting that Beyonce is filing for divorce from Jay-Z for his alleged cheating. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Miranda Lambert’s plane had to make an emergency landing! (PopCrush)
- Joe Giudice is back in court for his Identity Fraud case. (Reality Tea)
- Ricky Martin takes his kids on tour with him to give them a sense of stability. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Sarah Jessica Parker’s twins head out on the town in their swimsuits. (Babyrazzi)
- Peter Dinklage rocked a mullet when he was in high school. That is all. (Celebuzz)
- Angelina Jolie has turned down hiring extra security after Brad Pitt was punch by a “fan” on the red carpet, saying that “most fans are just wonderful.” (Celebitchy)
- Trey Songz admits that Lauren London is the only woman he’s ever loved. (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
After former Ukranian journalist Vitalii Sediuk pled no contest for attacking Brad Pitt on the red carpet at the ‘Maleficent’ premire, the actor is speaking out. He didn’t really mince words. RELATED: Brad Pitt attacked at Angelina Jolie’s ‘Maleficent’ premiere.
- ‘Harry Potter’ star Emma Watson graduated from Brown University!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West revealed some pics from the Kimye wedding.
- Is Hayden Panettiere pregnant?
- HOW much will the Kimye wedding make for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West?
- Katy Perry lands the first GLOBAL Cosmo cover.
- Rob Kardashian vows to drop the pounds after ditching the Kimye wedding.
- Bethenny Frankel takes the stand in her nasty custody battle with Jason Hoppy.
- Brad Pitt is ATTACKED at the premiere of Angeline Jolie’s new movie, ‘Maleficent.’
- Beyonce and Angelina Jolie were two of the celebs who made Forbes’ Most Powerful Women List for 2014.
- Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell split after two years of marriage and one child.
- Dr. Maya Angelou passed away.
- Prince William and Kate Middleton began their tour of Scotland by visiting Strathearn for the first time.
- Kate Gosselin and her brood are back on a ‘Kate Plus Eight’ special on TLC!
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Well, now we all know Vitalii Sediuk’s name. Unfortunately, it came at a considerable cost for the Ukranian prankster (who’s also a reporter). Vitalii was the guy who rushed Brad Pitt at the ‘Maleficent’ premiere and, by some accounts, punched Brad in the face before security restrained him. He was then arrested. Vitalii had already been on probation for his shenanigans at the 2013 Grammys, when he got onstage while Adele was accepting an award. RELATED: Brad Pitt attacked at premiere of Angelina Jolie’s new film, ‘Maleficent.’