I have been WAITING for this trailer! It’s our first look at Brad Pitt and Shia LaBeouf in the movie ‘Fury.’ If this trailer is any indication, Brad seems to be carrying this movie, but that makes sense: he’s been a star for about as long as Shia’s been alive- LOL. Of course, Shia has declared that he’s not famous anymore. RELATED: Brad Pitt films ‘Fury’ with Shia LaBeouf.
- Are Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin “consciously recoupling”?
- Kate Middleton gave a hand as Prince George had his first “royal walkabout.”
- Disney star Zendaya landed a huge role!
- Kim Kardashian takes the plunge.
- Zachary Levi and Missy Peregrym tied the knot in a secret Maui wedding.
- Kanye West said his wedding pic with Kim Kardashian had to be “perfect” due to her “importance to the internet.”
- Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony finalized their divorce nearly THREE YEARS after their split.
- Destiny’s Child members Beyonce, Kelly Rowland, and Michelle Williams reunited for Michelle’s video, ‘Say Yes.’
- Chelsea Handler is headed to Netflix!
- Jason Biggs defended wife Jenny Mollen’s decision to hire a prostitute for him.
- Will Brad Pitt be George Clooney’s best man at his nuptials?
- Christina Milian called off her engagement to Jas Prince.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
It looks like George Clooney is not planning the “extended engagement” of his friend, Brad Pitt, and Brad’s partner, Angelina Jolie. If George’s aunt, Staria Clooney, can be believed, wedding planning is underway right now! She shared some details. RELATED: Have George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin set a wedding date and location?
The Jolie-Pitt clan is reunited! Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt arrived at LAX with two of their children, Maddox and Zahara Jolie-Pitt. Their other four children, presumably, stayed home in LA while the foursome flew to London. Across the pond Angelina and Brad attended the Summit to End Sexual Violence in Conflict. Angelina even received quite an honor from the Queen! RELATED: Angelina Jolie awarded honorary title.
Here’s Hollywood super couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt at the Summit to End Sexual Violence in Conflict. I think this is such a great cause. The sexual violence that women often experience from opposing military forces is a little-discussed tragedy that absolutely needs to be addressed. RELATED: Angelina Jolie attends Summit to End Sexual Violence in Conflict.
Here are the stars of ‘The Fault In Our Stars,’ including Shailene Woodley, Ansel Elgort, Lena Dern and Sam Trammell, which blew up the box office this weekend! Here are some stories from the past week.
- Giuliana and Bill Rancic experience a setback in expanding their family when their surrogate miscarries.
- Justin Bieber apologizes for his racist jokes.
- Chris Brown got out of jail.
- ‘Glee’ star Lea Michele says she started drinking as a toddler?!
- Brad Pitt speaks out about the red carpet attack at the ‘Maleficent’ premiere.
- Rihanna had tongues wagging at the CFDA Fashion Awards with her sexed-up take on Hollywood glamour.
- Is Kourtney Kardashian expecting baby #3?
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden are a Hot New Couple.
- Melissa McCarthy announces the launch of a new clothing line!
- Bethenny Frankel settles her divorce with Jason Hoppy.
- Carrie Underwood, Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert all won big at the 2014 CMT Awards.
- The name for Ginnifer Goodwin’s and Josh Dallas’ son was released.
- Leonardo DiCaprio REFUSES to enter a club when the Kardashians were present.
- AFI honored Jane Fonda with a Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart split.
- Melanie Griffith filed for divorce from Antonio Banderas.
Photos by Diane Cohen/FAMEFLYNET
‘Maleficent’ star Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt caught a flight out of LAX with two of their kids, Maddox and Zahara. I’m sure we’ll get pics of where ever they land ;). I wonder where the other four kids are? RELATED: Brad Pitt speaks out about red carpet attack at ‘Maleficent’ premiere.