OMG. Did Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie take an extra-long break from the set of their new movie, ‘By The Sea’? They must have! After nine years together, six children, and a two-year engagement, Brad and Angelina are MARRIED. Related: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are preparing to steam up the screen in their new movie.
Can you believe it was almost TEN years ago that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt starred together on the big screen as ‘Mr. and Mrs. Smith’? Now they’re filming their second joint movie since then. We know next to nothing about what this movie will be about so any detail is something everyone is going to pounce on. RELATED: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt star in the movie ‘By The Sea.’
Hollywood A-list couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have to be among the busiest actors in the business between filming their respective movies and keeping up with six kids. Last year they were apart for months while Angelina directed ‘Unbroken’ in Australia and Brad filmed ‘Fury’ in England. Angelina dished on how they kept in touch during that time. RELATED: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt will co-star in ‘By The Sea.’
Now we have a title for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s new movie! The movie is called ‘By The Sea.’ Angelina wrote the script and will direct the movie. RELATED: Here’s the first full-length trailer for Angelina Jolie’s movie ‘Unbroken.’
Rumor has it Shia LaBeouf and Brad Pitt didn’t get along well while filming their movie ‘Fury’ together. However, OK! Magazine reports the bad blood is behind them as Brad and Angelina Jolie are supporting Shia in his effort to turn his life around. In these pictures of Shia, he was spotted going to the gym for a workout. RELATED: Shia LaBeuf was arrested in a Broadway theater.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Britney Spears!
- Oh boy. Paris Hilton’s party didn’t end well when a fight broke out that had the police come knocking. (D Listed)
- At least this is a much more typical marital disagreement: Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott can’t agree on how to renovate their cabin. (OK! Magazine)
- ‘Fast & Furious 7′ posts a new message to fans about the late Paul Walker. (Moe Jackson)
- What’s up with this Jared Leto meme? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Jessica Chastain is enjoying Italy- and her boyfriend ;). (PopSugar)
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt did some celebrating over the weekend: their twins, Knox and Vivienne, turned 6! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Kanye West says he did reality TV before his wife, Kim Kardashian, did! (TMZ)
- Who knew Rihanna was a soccer fan? Check her out at the World Cup! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Tommy Ramone, the last of the Ramones, passed away last week. Here’s a tribute. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Remembering the late ‘Glee’ star Cory Monteith. (PopCrush)
- Want to know the sleeping arrangements on ‘Sister Wives’? (Reality Tea)
- Scott Wolf explains why he had to “take a knee” when he discovered baby #3 was on the way. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- NO junk food for the pregnant Stacy Keibler! (Babyrazzi)
- Garth Brooks comes out of retirement. (ICYDK)
- Watch Beyonce perform ‘Flawless’ on stage. (Celebuzz)
- The Kardashians rock bikinis. (Celebslam)
- Kelly Cutrone says her $1 million salary “isn’t a lot anymore.” (Celebitchy)
- Drake confirms he’s single while Rihanna puckers up with World Cup players. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
It sounds like it’s gonna happen: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are going to reunite on the big screen! I know a lot of controversy surrounded their movie ‘Mr. and Mrs. Smith’ because of all the love triangle drama with Jennifer Aniston, but looking at the movie alone, it was a good. I’m excited to see what Angelina and Brad plan to do for this new movie. RELATED: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt arrive at LAX after whirlwind London trip.