If you feel like a blast from the past, then Brad Pitt and Jimmy Fallon’s sketch on ‘The Tonight Show’ is the perfect video for you to watch! Brad and Jimmy communicated via 80s-style breakdance moves. RELATED: Another feel good video is watching kids react to ‘All About That Bass.’
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Brad Pitt!
- Is Chris Martin spending Christmas with Jennifer Lawrence’s family? (D Listed)
- Jill Duggar moved into a big house so she can prepare for a large brood of her own. (OK! Magazine)
- Gisele rocked a minidress at the ‘No. 5 The Film’ screening in NYC. (Moe Jackson)
- Gawker called Blake Lively’s homage to antebellum times racist, and Blake’s lawyers fired off a reply. (Lainey Gossip)
- What’s it really like to work with Shia LaBeouf? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Robert Pattinson and FKA Twigs spend some romantic time in Paris. (PopSugar)
- Soleil Moon Frye enjoys her “built in babysitters.” (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Iggy Azalea and Snoop Dogg have a full-blown FEUD going down. (TMZ)
- It looks like Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are enjoying some quiet time together. (IDLYITW)
- Josh Groban and Kat Dennings are dating! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- When Kristen Stewart mocks actresses who act like “b*tches,” is it a case of the pot calling the kettle black? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Ariana Grande is getting animated for ‘Underdogs.’ (PopCrush)
- ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ star Kenya Moore shows off her long-promised donation to Detroit Public Schools! (Reality Tea)
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert gifted Kelly Clarkson’s little girl with a guitar. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Pink says daughter Willow gets her recklessness from her father ;). (Babyrazzi)
- Uh-oh: Kylie Jenner is said to be moving out after “constantly” arguing with her mother, Kris Jenner. (ICYDK)
- We’ve got our first look at ‘Jurassic World’! (Celebuzz)
- Olivia Culpo rocks a bikini and a bag that I absolutely NEED. (Celebslam)
- Is Teresa Giudice trying to find a lawyer to overturn her sentencing? (Celebitchy)
- Nick Young defends Iggy Azalea in her beef with Snoop Dogg. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Meet Honorary Dame Angelina Jolie! The Hollywood superstar met with Queen Elizabeth at Buckingham Palace this morning. The Queen presented her with an Honorary Dame Cross. Angelina brought Brad Pitt and all six of their children along. RELATED: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt release a statement about their marriage.
It sounds like fatherhood taught Brad Pitt about what’s really important in life. The ‘Fury’ star shared how much joy he gets from his family in an interview. RELATED: Brad Pitt opens up about marriage to Angelina Jolie and Hollywood pal George Clooney.
The weekend after Brad Pitt’s close friend, George Clooney, wrapped up a weekend of wedding celebrations in Venice, Brad’s interview with British GQ has gone live. Brad didn’t make it to George’s wedding, but he talked about his own, very private, wedding to Angelina Jolie as well as George. RELATED: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt open up about their wedding.
From what we can tell, it sounds like Jon Voight found out about Angelina Jolie’s wedding to Brad Pitt the same way most of us did: in the media. However, Jon said at the time he wasn’t upset about not being there since he couldn’t have gone anyway: he was nominated for an Emmy, so he would have been in LA for the awards show. Interesting set of priorities :). Well, an insider is speaking out on why Angelina didn’t invite her father. RELATED: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt open up about their wedding.
Keep an eye out for the new issue of People: something tells me it’s going to FLY off the shelves! Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt chatted with the magazine about their wedding. People also has an exclusive photo spread of wedding pics. Hopefully they’re printing a lot of issues of this one. RELATED: There are questions about the validity of Angelina Jolie’s and Brad Pitt’s marriage.