Beyonce had signed on for Clint Eastwood’s remake of ‘A Star Is Born’ but was forced to drop out of the project due to scheduling conflicts. Now Bradley Cooper has revived the project, and it sounds like Beyonce is back, too!
By now I’m sure you’ve heard Amy Schumer’s jokes that she’s dating Bradley Cooper after the two were photographed on the red carpet at an event together. Bradley, who’s everywhere doing press to promote his new movie ‘Burnt,’ watched her jokes so that he was ready when reporters asked him about it.
Bradley Cooper is busy promoting his new movie, ‘Burnt.’ Of course he was asked about Jennifer Lawrence’s article for Lena Dunham’s newsletter Lenny, where she wrote about gender disparities in pay in Hollywood. Despite winning multiple acting awards, including the prestigious Academy Award, she was paid less than Bradley in ‘American Hustle’ although he hasn’t won as many awards as her. So what did Bradley have to say about Jennifer’s article?
It looks like Bradley Cooper is making another play for some acting awards with his new movie, ‘Burnt.’ He plays a chef who rose to high heights before blowing it all after developing a drug addiction. After sobering up, Bradley’s character is trying to jump-start his career again.
Bradley Cooper has a new movie coming out, and it looks like another acting performance that could score him some award nominations! Will the Academy just go ahead and give this guy an Oscar already? LOL
- Do you believe Kylie Jenner is pregnant with Tyga’s baby? (The Hollywood Gossip)
- OMG: are you brave enough to walk across China’s glass-bottomed bridge? (The Chive)
- Jay Z’s people respond to Marina Abramovic’s accusation that he reneged on his deal with her. (D Listed)
- Do you think Nina Agdal’s red carpet look was “underwhelming” at Cannes? (Moe Jackson)
- Mariah Carey had fun at Disneyland! (Lainey Gossip)
- Is Prince Carl Philip of Sweden a real-life prince charming? (PopSugar)
- Simon Pegg made a lot of nerds very unhappy. (IDLYITW)
- Clearly Bill Murray had a bit too much to drink before going on MSNBC. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Rebel Wilson is dating Mickey Gooch Jr. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- What do you think of Bethenny Frankel’s new haircut? (Reality Tea)
- Ali Larter dishes on raising two kids. (Babyrazzi)
- George Clooney wants everyone to “cool it” with the “kids” question. (ICYDK)
- Oops: Julianne Hough had a wardrobe malfunction in her sheer dress. (Celebslam)
- Why didn’t Tom Cruise gain a lot of weight to play a 300-lb pilot? (Celebitchy)
- Are Ciara and Russell Wilson having relationship problems? (Bossip)
There’s no question Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper have winning chemistry on-screen. They first worked together in ‘Silver Linings Playbook,’ which got them both Oscar nominations (and Jennifer won). They both starred in ‘American Hustle,’ and now they have a new movie coming out, ‘Serena.’ So what’s the secret to their relationship? RELATED: Watch Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence in ‘Serena.’