OMG. This ‘Real Housewives’ feud is turning into a doozy (even if it takes you straight back to your middle school days). Have you been following the drama between Brandi Glanville and Joanna Krupa? Brandi has been saying- publicly, like on TV- that Joanna has a smelly vagina. Yes, seriously. Well, Joanna is mad, as in suing mad. RELATED: Brandi Glanville defends calling her son a “d*ck” and “a**hole” on her podcast.
It’s time for KIIS FM’s annual Jingle Ball! Plenty of celebs turned out for the event this year, including Taylor Swift, Gwen Stefani, Iggy Azalea, Rita Ora, and Meghan Trainor. You can see all the pics in the gallery after the break. RELATED: Why did Lady Gaga think Taylor Swift was “full of s—“?
Something tells me Brandi Glanville and Wendy Williams had a fun weekend! They hosted the World’s Largest Bachelorette Party at TAO Beach :). Last Saturday the third annual World’s Largest Bachelorette Party was held, made pretty by Benefit Cosmetics. RELATED: Brandi Glanville’s under fire again.
Selena Gomez is hanging out in Miami.
- Megan Fox opens up about her guilt as a working mother.
- What were Jessica Simpson’s wedding prep strategies?
- Lisa Rinna signs on to join ‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.’
- Katie Holmes talks about her “newest act.”
- Kristen Stewart gets chopped.
- Tongues were wagging about Jennifer Lopez’s “grouser.”
- Pamela Anderson files for divorce from Rick Solomon. Again.
- Brandi Glanville came under fire for pics she posted of her sons.
- George Clooney hits back at Daily Mail story and then rejects their apology.
- Angelina Jolie talks to Glamour about sexual violence against women.
- Elizabeth Hasselbeck didn’t mince words about Rosie O’Donnell’s (then rumored) return to ‘The View.’
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes are having a baby!
- Robert Downey Jr. and his wife are expecting their second child, a girl.
- Justin Bieber was ordered to anger management as part of a plea deal.
- The nominations for the 66th Annual Primetime Emmys were announced!
- ABC formally announces Rosie O’Donnell’s return to ‘The View.’
- Jimmy Kimmel and his wife welcome a daughter.
- Looks like the rumors of Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello dating are true: they were looking very cozy at her birthday dinner.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Something tells me it doesn’t bother Brandi Glanville in the slightest when her parenting comes under fire. Attention is attention, right? It’s the lifeline of reality TV personalities. Well, Brandi’s dishing it out as good as she gets it after some of her twitter followers criticized her for posting pics of her sons in their underwear. RELATED: Brandi Glanville defends calling her son a “d*ck” and “a**hole” on her podcast.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Lauren Conrad.
- Everyone loves Frozen’s “Let It Go” – even Pearl Jam, who performed it in concert. (D Listed)
- Lauren Conrad celebrated her bachelorette weekend in Cabo. (OK! Magazine)
- Glee’s Chris Colfer surprised Hillary Clinton at a book signing. (Moe Jackson)
- This week marks the 10 year anniversary of the release of The Notebook. Cue the Ryan Gosling memes. (Lainey Gossip)
- North West’s first birthday party was ridiculous… and it was called Kidchella. No joke. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Katie Couric got married this weekend – congrats! (PopSugar)
- Kelly Clarkson’s daughter – River Rose – is just too cute. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- It looks like Scott Disick is falling back into his partying ways. (TMZ)
- Was Khloe Kardashian’s #Kidchella costume offensive or on theme? (IDLYITW)
- If you were hoping for a Maks and Meryl relationship, it looks like you’re out of luck – US Weekly is confirming that Maksim Chmerkovskiy is dating Jennifer Lopez. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Kristen Stewart is planning to sue Joan Rivers over her snarky comments! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Kenan Thompson has welcomed a daughter! (PopCrush)
- Brandi Glanville is dieting to get back into bikini shape. (Reality Tea)
- Christina Aguilera shared a pretty baby bump photo. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Hilary Duff and her son, Luca, were out and about on Saturday. (Babyrazzi)
- Katherine Heigl got a new Assistant Director on her show fired because they spelled her name wrong. (ICYDK)
- Snooki shared a snap of her baby bump in a bathingsuit. (Celebuzz)
- Frances Cobain had some interesting words of advice for Lana Del Rey. (Celebitchy)
- NBA draft prospect Isaiah Austin forced to withdraw from the draft after finding out he has a serious genetic condition! (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.