Something tells me Brandi Glanville and Wendy Williams had a fun weekend! They hosted the World’s Largest Bachelorette Party at TAO Beach :). Last Saturday the third annual World’s Largest Bachelorette Party was held, made pretty by Benefit Cosmetics. RELATED: Brandi Glanville’s under fire again.
Selena Gomez is hanging out in Miami.
- Megan Fox opens up about her guilt as a working mother.
- What were Jessica Simpson’s wedding prep strategies?
- Lisa Rinna signs on to join ‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.’
- Katie Holmes talks about her “newest act.”
- Kristen Stewart gets chopped.
- Tongues were wagging about Jennifer Lopez’s “grouser.”
- Pamela Anderson files for divorce from Rick Solomon. Again.
- Brandi Glanville came under fire for pics she posted of her sons.
- George Clooney hits back at Daily Mail story and then rejects their apology.
- Angelina Jolie talks to Glamour about sexual violence against women.
- Elizabeth Hasselbeck didn’t mince words about Rosie O’Donnell’s (then rumored) return to ‘The View.’
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes are having a baby!
- Robert Downey Jr. and his wife are expecting their second child, a girl.
- Justin Bieber was ordered to anger management as part of a plea deal.
- The nominations for the 66th Annual Primetime Emmys were announced!
- ABC formally announces Rosie O’Donnell’s return to ‘The View.’
- Jimmy Kimmel and his wife welcome a daughter.
- Looks like the rumors of Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello dating are true: they were looking very cozy at her birthday dinner.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Something tells me it doesn’t bother Brandi Glanville in the slightest when her parenting comes under fire. Attention is attention, right? It’s the lifeline of reality TV personalities. Well, Brandi’s dishing it out as good as she gets it after some of her twitter followers criticized her for posting pics of her sons in their underwear. RELATED: Brandi Glanville defends calling her son a “d*ck” and “a**hole” on her podcast.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Lauren Conrad.
- Everyone loves Frozen’s “Let It Go” – even Pearl Jam, who performed it in concert. (D Listed)
- Lauren Conrad celebrated her bachelorette weekend in Cabo. (OK! Magazine)
- Glee’s Chris Colfer surprised Hillary Clinton at a book signing. (Moe Jackson)
- This week marks the 10 year anniversary of the release of The Notebook. Cue the Ryan Gosling memes. (Lainey Gossip)
- North West’s first birthday party was ridiculous… and it was called Kidchella. No joke. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Katie Couric got married this weekend – congrats! (PopSugar)
- Kelly Clarkson’s daughter – River Rose – is just too cute. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- It looks like Scott Disick is falling back into his partying ways. (TMZ)
- Was Khloe Kardashian’s #Kidchella costume offensive or on theme? (IDLYITW)
- If you were hoping for a Maks and Meryl relationship, it looks like you’re out of luck – US Weekly is confirming that Maksim Chmerkovskiy is dating Jennifer Lopez. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Kristen Stewart is planning to sue Joan Rivers over her snarky comments! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Kenan Thompson has welcomed a daughter! (PopCrush)
- Brandi Glanville is dieting to get back into bikini shape. (Reality Tea)
- Christina Aguilera shared a pretty baby bump photo. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Hilary Duff and her son, Luca, were out and about on Saturday. (Babyrazzi)
- Katherine Heigl got a new Assistant Director on her show fired because they spelled her name wrong. (ICYDK)
- Snooki shared a snap of her baby bump in a bathingsuit. (Celebuzz)
- Frances Cobain had some interesting words of advice for Lana Del Rey. (Celebitchy)
- NBA draft prospect Isaiah Austin forced to withdraw from the draft after finding out he has a serious genetic condition! (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Amal Alamuddin.
- Two billionaires got into a fistfight over Miranda Kerr. (D Listed)
- Jessica Chastain might be the next female lead in the upcoming Mission Impossible 5. (Lainey Gossip)
- Amal Alamuddin is no longer trying to hide her gorgeous engagement ring. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Angelina Jolie revealed some huge wedding deets. (PopSugar)
- Christian Bale and his family headed out for lunch in LA. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Justin Bieber is being investigated for an attempted robbery. (TMZ)
- For the first time – here are, perhaps – some actual details of what went down between Jay-Z and Solange. (IDLYITW)
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev are back together! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Awww, Ed Sheeran has a new girlfriend. (PopCrush)
- Lisa Vanderpump dishes to E! about her fights with Brandi Glanville. (Reality Tea)
- John Krasinski and Emily Blunt have finally introduced their daughter, Hazel, to the world. And she’s gorgeous. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Jennifer Lopez, with her twins Max and Emme, visited a Children’s Hospital. (Babyrazzi)
- Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson have finally set a wedding date. (Celebuzz)
- Karlie Kloss is kind of a student at Harvard. (Celebslam)
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Prince William hung out at Windsor Castle – you know, totally normal. (Celebitchy)
- After Solange deleted all pictures of Beyonce from her Instagram, Beyonce filled hers with pics of her sister. (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Jennifer Aniston!
- Frank Ocean is being used by Chipolte, and he’s not happy about it. (D Listed)
- Liam Neeson was almost 007… until he wasn’t. (Moe Jackson)
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux were spotted out and about together yesterday, which is great news because we all thought they broke up! (Lainey Gossip)
- President Obama was interviewed on Between Two Ferns … yes, that’s Zack Galifianakis’s show. (PopSugar)
- Heidi Klum helped Babies R Us throw over 100 babyshowers for some soon-to-be military moms. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Lindsay Lohan was out in LA trying to play it cool by hiding her face from the paparazzi with her 2 Broke Girls script. (TMZ)
- Lorde put a DJ in his place during a recent radio interview. (IDLYITW)
- Jennifer Aniston did an interview with SELF and confirmed she’s one of the coolest celebs ever. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Khloe Kardashian might have been in possession of evidence that was kept away from the OJ Simpson murder trial – and it may have just been stolen from her house. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Andi Dorfman – the finalist on The Bachelor who famously called Juan Pablo for being a jerk – has officially been confirmed as the next Bachelorette. (PopCrush)
- Brandi Glanville dished on why this season turned into “Let’s Rag On Lisa” time. (Reality Tea)
- It’s time to play another rendition of Drew Barrymore Bump Watch – because she seriously makes being pregnant look like a breeze! (Babyrazzi)
- Jimmy Fallon and Jon Hamm had an NYC photobombing session. (Celebuzz)
- Another President Obama news blip today – he has already seen Season 4 of Games of Thrones. Aww, some people have all the luck! (Celebitchy)
- Beyonce, Jay-Z, and Blue Ivy stepped out… it was as perfect as you’d imagine. (Bossip)