Have you been following the saga between Brandi Glanville and Joanna Krupa? The housewives REALLY don’t like each other. It got to the point where Brandi was telling everyone that Joanna had a smelly vagina. (Yes, seriously.) Joanna was so upset that she sued Brandi for defamation. Now we’ve got some information on how Brandi is defending herself against Joanna’s accusation of defamation.
Real Housewives fans know that the reunion episodes are so often a den of screaming and accusations and a whole lot of tears. This season’s Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion part 1 was no exception. Brandi Glanville opened up in her Bravo blog about the stress of it all and not being able to keep her anxiety disorder in check during it.
OMG. This ‘Real Housewives’ feud is turning into a doozy (even if it takes you straight back to your middle school days). Have you been following the drama between Brandi Glanville and Joanna Krupa? Brandi has been saying- publicly, like on TV- that Joanna has a smelly vagina. Yes, seriously. Well, Joanna is mad, as in suing mad. RELATED: Brandi Glanville defends calling her son a “d*ck” and “a**hole” on her podcast.
It’s time for KIIS FM’s annual Jingle Ball! Plenty of celebs turned out for the event this year, including Taylor Swift, Gwen Stefani, Iggy Azalea, Rita Ora, and Meghan Trainor. You can see all the pics in the gallery after the break. RELATED: Why did Lady Gaga think Taylor Swift was “full of s—“?
Something tells me Brandi Glanville and Wendy Williams had a fun weekend! They hosted the World’s Largest Bachelorette Party at TAO Beach :). Last Saturday the third annual World’s Largest Bachelorette Party was held, made pretty by Benefit Cosmetics. RELATED: Brandi Glanville’s under fire again.
Selena Gomez is hanging out in Miami.
- Megan Fox opens up about her guilt as a working mother.
- What were Jessica Simpson’s wedding prep strategies?
- Lisa Rinna signs on to join ‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.’
- Katie Holmes talks about her “newest act.”
- Kristen Stewart gets chopped.
- Tongues were wagging about Jennifer Lopez’s “grouser.”
- Pamela Anderson files for divorce from Rick Solomon. Again.
- Brandi Glanville came under fire for pics she posted of her sons.
- George Clooney hits back at Daily Mail story and then rejects their apology.
- Angelina Jolie talks to Glamour about sexual violence against women.
- Elizabeth Hasselbeck didn’t mince words about Rosie O’Donnell’s (then rumored) return to ‘The View.’
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes are having a baby!
- Robert Downey Jr. and his wife are expecting their second child, a girl.
- Justin Bieber was ordered to anger management as part of a plea deal.
- The nominations for the 66th Annual Primetime Emmys were announced!
- ABC formally announces Rosie O’Donnell’s return to ‘The View.’
- Jimmy Kimmel and his wife welcome a daughter.
- Looks like the rumors of Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello dating are true: they were looking very cozy at her birthday dinner.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET