Paparazzi caught up with Zoe Saldana and her husband, Marco Perego, while they were doing some shopping at Bel Bambini. The West Hollywood shop is a favorite among celebrities who are preparing for a new baby. It sounds like the rumor that Zoe and Marco are expecting twins is true, too, which means they have a lot of preparation! RELATED: Zoe Saldana confirms pregnancy (kinda) in Ice Bucket Challenge video.
THIS is what I love about social media! Forget the pres announcements and all the “official” channels of communication. Celebs can communicate directly with their fans. Britney Spears posted ths pic on Instagram yesterday. Looks like she’s working in the studio! RELATED: Watch Britney Spear’s advice on how to handle a sh*tty day.
Now that Britney Spears has agreed to end things with David Lucado, it sounds like the people around her are making sure this split sticks. Britney’s father, Jamie Spears, reportedly is leading the effort, ensuring David can’t talk to Britney anymore. RELATED: Britney Spears gives advice on how to handle having a “sh*tty” day after word breaks about David Lucado cheating video.
Oh boy. It sounds like Britney Spears is definitely single. It also sounds like this was a nasty breakup. TMZ reports that Britney’s father, Jamie Spears, discovered a video of Britney’s then-boyfriend, David Lucado, with another woman. At least it sounds like Britney’s handling it well, though, judging from her Instagram video on how to handle having a “sh*tty day.”
We heard these rumors a few weeks ago, so I’m not sure what to think, but according to Us Weekly, “sources” say Britney Spears and David Lucado have split. Britney’s tweet, however, suggests this story might be true. RELATED: Britney Spears and David Lucado look happy together.
You know the saying: imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. So was Britney Spears flattered when Katy Perry emulated her denim dress from the American Music Awards in 2001 last night at the MTV VMAs? Katy even had rapper Riff Raff escort her. Was that a nod to Britney’s old flame, Justin Timberlake? Hmmm… RELATED: Katy Perry admits she could use a better education.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Joe Manganiello.
- What do you think of this new picture of the Kardashian ladies? (D Listed)
- Blake Lively shares the best gift husband Ryan Reynolds ever gave her. (OK! Magazine)
- Irina Shayk kicks off her ‘Hercules’ tour on ‘Extra’! (Moe Jackson)
- Looks like Selena Gomez has found a new guy. (Lainey Gossip)
- Lana Del Rey slept with a lot of guys but not to further her career. TMI? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden pack on the PDA in Italy. (PopSugar)
- Gwen Stefani is a babywearing mama. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Matt Leinert advises Dean Cain to “stick to being D list.” SNAP. (TMZ)
- Britney Spears is releases a lingerie line. (IDLYITW)
- Ian Ziering gets real about his cult-hit movie, ‘Sharknado.’ (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Are Kim Kardashian and Kanye West headed for divorce? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- I can’t even write out Lady Gaga’s latest antic. You have to watch, but it’s NSFW. (PopCrush)
- Priceless title for the ‘Real Housewives of New York': “No Leg Left To Stand On.” (Reality Tea)
- Want to win a $150 Pediped Gift Card? This is the Giveaway for you! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Holly Madison takes a European vacation with daughter Rainbow. (Babyrazzi)
- Oh boy: Miley Cyrus hired a psychic to contact her dead dog. (ICYDK)
- OMG: Weird Al Yankovic’s album ‘Mandatory Fun’ is #1 on the Billboard 200 chart. Congrats! (Celebuzz)
- Miley Cyrus had a message for the paparazzi as she left Chateau Marmont. (Celebslam)
- Hmmm… Charlize Theron wasn’t so nice to Tia Mowry. (Celebitchy)
- Soulja Boy was called out on Instagram for flashing a stack of fake Benjamins. Embarrassing? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET