I haven’t heard a peep about Bruce Willis’s new movie, ‘Vice,’ but it looks great! He stars as the manager (or maybe he’s the owner, I don’t know) of a facility that allows people to act out what look like taboo fantasies. The clients of the facility act them out with very human-like robots, so this is advanced artificial intelligence. Well, one of the robots becomes self-aware and escapes the facility. RELATED: Bruce Willis and Demi Moore gave daughter Tallulah an “ultimatum” to get help.
Remember Tallulah Willis’s inspiring video for the ‘What’s Underneath’ project, where she talked about her struggle with Body Dysmorphic Disorder? It sounds like she’s still struggling, unfortunately. Her parents, Bruce Willis and Demi Moore, reportedly gave her an “ultimatum” to get help. RELATED: Tallulah Willis opens up about experiencing Body Dysmorphic Disorder.
The cast of this movie was enough to catch my attention. I remember Jason Patric from waaaay back in the day. He stars in ‘The Prince’ as a retired assassin. Unfortunately for him, a New Orleans crime boss, played by Bruce Willis, wants payback for an old job. So he kidnaps his daughter to force him back into town. RELATED: Bruce Willis also stars in ‘Sin City: A Dame to Kill For.’
Check out Jessica Alba’s new movie! She’s continuing to work with director Robert Rodriguez with the film ‘Sin City: A Dame to Kill For.’ Jessica is part of a stellar ensemble cast that includes Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Josh Brolin, Eva Green, Mickey Rourke, Bruce Willis, Rosario Dawson, Juno Temple, Jaime King, Jamie Chung, and Dennis Haysbert, among others. RELATED: Jessica Alba attends Spike TV’s Guys’ Choice Awards.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by ‘Edge of Tomorrow’ stars Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt.
- Gwyneth Paltrow seriously likened reading nasty comments about herself on the internet to going to WAR? (D Listed)
- Uh-oh: who got the axe from the ‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ cast? (OK! Magazine)
- Cheryl Lloyd promotes her new album, ‘Sorry I’m Late.’ (Moe Jackson)
- Is ‘Maleficent’ worth seeing on the big screen? (HuffPost Celeb)
- Elle Fanning dishes on ‘Maleficent.’ (PopSugar)
- Terrence Howard is going back to court after allegations he’s not paying spousal support. (TMZ)
- Travis Barker kicks it with his kids. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Rapper 50 Cent… shouldn’t quit his day job. (IDLYITW)
- Uh-oh: Anna Gunn’s ex-husband wants some of her ‘Breaking Bad’ money. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is the current ‘Bachelorette,’ Andi Dorfman, already living with the season winner in Atlanta? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Apple buys Dr. Dre’s Beats for $3 billion. (PopCrush)
- Oops: ‘Basketball Wives LA’ Sundy Carter was arrested on suspicion of DUI over the Memorial Day weekend. (Reality Tea)
- Bruce and Emma Heming-Willis introduce their new daughter! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Tobey Maguire has a weekend lunch date with the family. (Babyrazzi)
- Does Robert Pattinson keep in touch with his ex, Kristen Stewart? (ICYDK)
- WHAT did JWoww tell TMZ to go do? (Celebuzz)
- So where will George Clooney tie the knot? (Celebitchy)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Blake Lively.
- Kim Kardashian wrote an essay on racism. (D Listed)
- Jake Gyllenhaal is back with his girlfriend, Alyssa Miller, and they both look thrilled! (Lainey Gossip)
- Seth Rogen called Justin Bieber out, and now The Biebs has responded. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Blake Lively is still out and about in NYC looking stunning, per ush. (PopSugar)
- Amy Poehler and her kiddos hit the farmer’s market. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- President Obama was on hand at a gala last night, and was the biggest name at a table full of some of the biggest names in the world. (TMZ)
- Are Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie going to move back in together? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- David Burtka has reportedly given his long-time love, Neil Patrick Harris, a marriage ultimatum. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Have Selena Gomez and Kendall Jenner mended their fences? (PopCrush)
- Was Kenya Moore robbed during the filming of the Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion? (Reality Tea)
- Bruce Willis welcomes his fifth child! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Curtis Stone and Lindsay Price are expecting their second child. (Babyrazzi)
- Kim Kardashian has taken action and is debunking wedding rumors. (ICYDK)
- Will Ferrell is making a Flintstones movie! (Celebuzz)
- Mariah Carey says her daughter, Monroe, “way out divas” her. (Celebitchy)
- Sherri Shepherd and her husband of three years might be splitting up. (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.