- A judge quoted Taylor Swift’s ‘Shake It Off’ lyrics in dismissal of lawsuit. (The Hollywood Gossip)
- A man wanted his coffee money back after a Tinder date went bad. (theCHIVE)
- Tom Cruise is, well, unhappy about Leah Remini’s memoir ‘Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology.’ (D Listed)
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley hits the gym. (Moe Jackson)
- George Clooney is charming the good people of Scotland. (Lainey Gossip)
- Here are some hot Sam Hunt pictures that will make you a country music fan! (PopSugar)
- Is Justin Bieber begging for Selena Gomez in this song? (IDLYITW)
- What?! Jennifer Lawrence is lonely on Saturday nights?! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Rick Ross put the ring back on it! Was the whole split a PR stunt? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Gretchen Rossi is “disgusted” by Brooks Ayers and thinks Vicki Gunvalson was duped. (Reality Tea)
- Karolina Kurkova welcomes baby #2! (Babyrazzi)
- When does Justin Bieber get his best ideas? (ICYDK)
- Kate Hudson rocks a bikini. (Celebslam)
- Liv Tyler says models in the 1990s weren’t “malnourished.” (Celebitchy)
- Does Kourtney Kardashian keep missing the outfit memo? (Bossip)
I’m not sure if Jimmy Kimmel’s ‘Mean Tweets – Country Edition’ is quite a “feel good” video, per se, but it will certainly make you laugh! One thing I’ve come to realize from these ‘Mean Tweets’ videos is that celebrities have to have a Tough Skin. Anyone can- and will- say anything on the internet.
Have you seen the new cover of Shape magazine, which features ‘American Idol’ alum and country singer Carrie Underwood? She looks AMAZING seven months after giving birth to her first child, son Isaiah. Check out the cover after the break!
Motherhood is agreeing with Carrie Underwood! She debuted her slim post-baby body at the 2015 CMT Awards earlier this week. The dress she wore on the red carpet (which, unfortunately, I don’t have the rights to) was a 2/4! Carrie posted this backstage picture of herself at the awards, however, and you can see how slim she is. Goodness! The new mom also chatted about how she’s adjusting to motherhood with son Isaiah Michael, who’s now three and a half months old.
Has it really been ten years since Carrie Underwood won ‘American Idol’? Yes, it really has been. Ten years ago yesterday, on May 25, 2005, Carrie beat out Bo Bice to win the talent show competition. She’s gone on to become one of the most successful ‘American Idol’ winners since her win.