Check out Ms. Jane Fonda! Does she look amazing or what? The actress and activist- really, an icon at this point- was honored by the American Film Institute with a Lifetime Achievement Award. Jane’s heyday was a little before my time but her memoir ‘My Life So Far‘ Blew Me Away. It’s an amazing read. RELATED: See the trailer for Jane Fonda’s new movie, ‘This Is Where I Leave You.’
- Do the babies of Australia need to hide their toys now that Prince George has arrived? (D Listed)
- Candice Swanepoel catwalks her way to the Victoria’s Secret store. (Moe Jackson)
- Heidi Klum goes topless on beach with her new beau. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- OUCH. Kim Kardashian takes a tumble. (PopSugar)
- Kourtney Kardashian and Mason are shopping in the sunshine. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Miley Cyrus’ hospitalization can be traced back to the loss of her beloved dog. (TMZ)
- Uh-oh: it looks like the IRS is trying to “touch” MC Hammer. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban are getting divorced? No sex for years? Botox binges? What??? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Ariana has a new single out called ‘Problem’! (PopCrush)
- Missing Gretchen Rossi? She’s BACK on reality TV in ‘Marriage Bootcamp.’ (Reality Tea)
- Here are 3 new baby apps to try out! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- JWoww says “pregnancy and me don’t mix.” (Babyrazzi)
- OMG: Rob Kardashian enters rehab? (ICYDK)
- What do you think of Catherine Zeta-Jones’ new bangs? (Celebitchy)
Photos by Stoianov/FAMEFLYNET
Michael Douglas has said he is hoping to ”work things out” with his estranged wife Catherine Zeta Jones. The 68-year-old actor opened up about his marriage to the 43-year-old Welsh actress at the 65th Primetime Emmy Awards last night.
Speaking to Billy Bush, Douglas said: ”Catherine is great. She is doing wonderful, talked to her today [and] just got a lovely note from her. I’m very hopeful that we’re going to work things out. As I said we’re just taking a break, a couple of issues, sometimes you gotta do that.”
Michael, who has children Dylan, 13, and Carys, 10, with Catherine, picked up the award for Best Lead Actor in a Miniseries or Movie Award for HBO’s Behind The Candelabra at the Emmy ceremony.
Photos via FameFlynet
OMG! I heard the rumors but really didn’t believe them. Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones have been together for YEARS. Now People reports that Catherine and Michael have indeed separated, although there are no plans to formally divorce. A source claims:
“They’re taking a break.”
Health issues have been a major problem for the pair, from Michael’s cancer diagnosis to Catherine’s bipolar disorder. For right now, he’s hanging out off the coast of Sardinia in a yacht while she stays at home in New York. They have two children: Dylan, 13, and Carys, 10. Michael’s and Catherine’s friends are said to be hoping the two can work out their differences after 13 years of marriage. One family friend said:
“They want the best for their kids, no matter what happens.”
I’m with their friends: I hope they can work things out!
Photos by WENN
If you had a hard time recognizing Catherine Zeta-Jones in these pics, don’t worry, as I had to do a double-take, too! From what we’re hearing, it sounds like the Hollywood actress might be close to calling it splitsville with her husband, Michael Douglas. Yikes!
Rumors have been fuelled by the fact the couple have not been photographed together in public for more than four months. Earlier this year their representative strenuously denied reports of a break-up, however when contacted by The Mirror this weekend the response was: “I won’t talk about that.”
The couple have been through a lot together in their marriage – 68-year-old Hollywood legend Douglas battled throat cancer in 2011. I’m hoping this hopefully isn’t true and they’ll be able to work out their issues. Watch this space, people.
Photos via FameFlynet
I’m looking forward to seeing ‘Red 2.’ Catherine joined the sequel, and from the trailer I saw her in, it looks like she stirs things up. She plays an old flame of Bruce Willis’ character, which, I’m sure, sits real well with Mary-Louise Parker’s character. Are you planning on checking out ‘Red 2’?
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
“Catherine has proactively checked into a health care facility. Previously Catherine has said that she is committed to periodic care in order to manage her health in an optimum manner.”
A friend added in:
“There was no big problem. This was just a good time to do it. She is in between projects. This has always been part of the plan. She would manage her health. She is vigilant about it.”
I’m surprised Catherine had to check into a hospital to monitor her meds (normally that’s done on an outpatient basis), but the hospital is the safest place to do it! Good for Catherine for being proactive about her health.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET