The nominees for the 22nd annual Screen Actors Guild Awards have been announced! Helen Mirren should be feeling happy: she got two nominations: one for Female Actor in a Lead Role and one for Female Actor in a Supporting Role. Has Meryl Streep managed that? Check out the list of nominees after the break.
One of the most fun things about the beginning of any new year is that it also kicks off awards season! Here’s the first big awards show of the year for the music industry: the 58th Grammy Awards, which will air on February 15, 2016 on CBS. The nominees were announced today. Check out the list after the break!
Last night was the Teen Choice Awards. Can you believe it’s almost time for the awards season to start? The Emmys will be here before we know it. Where did the summer go? Well, anyway, these pictures are of celebrities arriving for the big night. Zendaya was spotted arriving for the big event in the picture above. You can see more pictures in the gallery after the break, as well as a complete list of nominees and winners.
Last night was the 2-15 Critics’ Choice Television Awards! Outside of the Emmys, this is one of the biggest nights for the people in TV, who deserve the attention: a lot of the best stories are on TV these days. FX’s show ‘Justified’ and HBO’s ‘Olive Kitteridge’ each scored five nominations while ‘The Americans,’ ‘Bessie,’ ‘The Good Wife,’ ‘Transparent,’ and ‘Wolf Hall’ each had four nominations. Look after the break for the complete winners list along with a TON of red carpet pictures!
Last night was the 2015 Billboard Music Awards, and we have NO shortage of red carpet pictures! Check out all of our red carpet pictures after the break. Just click on a thumbnail to enlarge it and see who’s featured in that picture. What did you think of all the red carpet looks?
- Kanye West was pretty heavily censored at the 2015 Billboard Music Awards. (The Hollywood Gossip)
- Florida’s new LEGOland resort is kid-tested, parent-approved. (The Chive)
- Cate Blanchett says she never said she had women lovers. (D Listed)
- Salma Hayek was pretty in purple at the ‘Carol’ premiere at Cannes. (Moe Jackson)
- Guy Ritchie is having fun with his actors on set. (Lainey Gossip)
- Here are some of the best pictures from the 2015 Billboard Music Awards. (PopSugar)
- Miranda Kerr was pretty in pink at Cannes. (IDLYITW)
- Uh-oh: did Madonna rip off freelance artists? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- If you missed the ‘Mad Men’ finale, then here’s the recap. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ cast member Porsha Williams promotes her new lingerie line. (Reality Tea)
- Here’s our first peek of Haylie Duff’s baby girl, Ryan! (Babyrazzi)
- And here’s our first glimpse of Blake Lively’s and Ryan Reynolds’s daughter, James! (ICYDK)
- Ashley Osbourne rocks her polka dots in her bikini. (Celebslam)
- Did Louis CK cross the line with his ‘SNL’ monologue, which joked about racism and sexual abuse? (Celebitchy)
- Beyonce goes to Haiti to help people who are still suffering after the 2010 earthquake. (Bossip)
The 2015 Billboard Music Awards might have needed a subtitle of “featuring Taylor Swift” or something like that, but there’s no question Jennifer Lopez wasn’t lacking for attention herself. You know she turned heads in this sheer dress on the red carpet last night. Ay, mami!
Officially, last night was about the 2015 Billboard Music Awards. However, it needed at least a subtitle: Taylor Swift’s Night- LOL. She was THE big winner of the night, as you can see from the armful of statuettes she carried into the press carpet. Taylor also debuted her new video, ‘Bad Blood.’ Check it out after the break!