Yesterday marked four years of marriage for Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum. Channing marked the occasion (in part) with this family portrait. Isn’t it adorable? RELATED: Watch Channing Tatum in his new movie ‘Foxcatcher.’
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip with ‘Modern Family’ star (and birthday girl on July 10), Sofia Vergara.
- Is there trouble in Kimye paradise? Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have only spent NINE days together since they got married! (D Listed)
- We’re closing in on the one year anniversary of Cory Monteith’s death, and there’s another ‘Glee’ tragedy: Becca Tobin’s boyfriend is found dead in a hotel room. (OK! Magazine)
- Could Sienna Miller and Johnny Depp have been a couple under the right circumstances? (Lainey Gossip)
- Pamela Anderson waxed poetic about her divorce. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Who looked best at the Vogue Foundation Gala? (Moe Jackson)
- Channing Tatum shaved his head bald, pretty much. (PopSugar)
- Halle Berry said she hasn’t had any paparazzi since January 1st. I’m not so sure about that… (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- This photo is proof that Chris Brown’s and Drake’s beef over Rihanna is DONE. (TMZ)
- Check out Paris Hilton’s new single, ‘Come Alive.’ (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Does Selena Gomez have a new guy? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Who has the best head tat: Lady Gaga or Kelly Osbourne? (PopCrush)
- What’s going on with Mike ‘The Situation’ these days? (Reality Tea)
- Kim Kardashian admitted her nephew, Mason, wasn’t happy about Kidchella. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes are excited about their baby! (Babyrazzi)
- Jennifer Lopez and Leah Remini pal around. (ICYDK)
- Michelle Rodriguez posts a tribute to the late Paul Walker. (Celebuzz)
- Audrina Patridge strikes a pose. (Celebslam)
- OMG: Did Jessica Simpson’s mother throw a tantrum at Jessica’s wedding? (Celebitchy)
- Is Rihanna dating a new guy? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Here’s a new trailer for ‘Foxcatcher,’ and I’ll warn you up front, it is INTENSE. Channing Tatum plays wrestler Mark Schultz, who is driven to win Olympic gold. Steve Carell portrays John du Pont, the mentor/coach/benefactor who tries to help him attain that goal. Mark Ruffalo, meanwhile, plays Dave Schultz, Mark’s brother (and also a wrestler). RELATED: Here’s a different trailer for ‘Foxcatcher.’
Here’s a new look at Channing Tatum in one of his upcoming movies, ‘Foxcatcher.’ This movie earned a standing ovation at the Cannes Film Festival. It’s a highly-anticipated release. Channing, Steve Carell, and Mark Ruffalo star in ‘Foxcatcher.’ RELATED: See another ‘Foxcatcher’ trailer.
Channing Tatum, GQ’s June cover star, is taking over the GQ social media sites today – manning their Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram accounts!
So what can you expect from Channing? Well, he’s in the process of promoting his upcoming flick, 22 Jump Street, so [Read more...]
I don’t think I’ve ever seen two celebs have so much fun at their movie premiere. Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill look like they had a blast at the premiere of ’22 Jump Street’ in LA, don’t they? Look at their red carpet hijinks. RELATED: Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill attend ’22 Jump Street’ after-party.