Sounds like Channing Tatum is ready to strip down on the big screen again! He’s working on a ‘Magic Mike’ sequel. Warner Bros has scheduled the movie for release for July 3, 2015, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Although the Academy Awards is usually considered the final big awards show of the season, once MTV moved their annual movie awards show from the fall to the spring, they became the very final awards show of the year. Last night the 2014 MTV Movie Awards were held, hosted by Conan O’Brien. The red carpet had so many different looks, it’s impossible to say there was a single trend. Check out our gallery and the full winners list after the break.
WARNING: The language in this film is explicit. You probably don’t want the little ones or co-workers listening in. Here’s a new trailer for Channing Tatum’s and Jonah Hill’s new movie, ’22 Jump Street.’ Rather than high school, they’re going to college. And who can go to college without participating in spring break?
One thing is for sure: Mila Kunis won’t be doing stunts like she did in ‘Jupiter Ascending’ for awhile now that she’s pregnant! Her and Channing Tatum’s new movie opens July 25. No matter how low-profile Mila likes to be, we’ll see plenty of baby bump pictures while she’s making the media rounds. This trailer tells us more about the movie than previous ones.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Jenna Dewan-Tatum.
- A reminder that Shaquille O’Neal is loaded and you are not – he spends $1,000 per week on Apps. (D Listed)
- Frozen becomes the first film by a female director to gross $1Billion. (Moe Jackson)
- Here are some sneak peek photos of Lindsay Lohan on the set of 2 Broke Girls. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Tina Fey might be planning a Mean Girls sequel (although there already is one, it sucks) (PopSugar)
- Liam McDermott (Tori Spelling’s son) is 7 today – Happy Birthday little guy! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Uhm guys, did Kylie Jenner have plastic surgery? (TMZ)
- Amanda Bynes drew a self-portrait and posted it to Twitter. Some people are slamming it, but all I cn draw are stick figures, so it looks good to me! (IDLYITW)
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are definitely together, and planning a June wedding. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Lea Michele is dropping hints that Naya Rivera might be leaving Glee! (PopCrush)
- The Bachelor’s Juan Pablo really is that much of a dbag. (Reality Tea)
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum took baby Everly to a class yesterday and they both looked adorable. (Babyrazzi)
- Jason Derulo’s new video features a whole bunch of celebs lip synching to his song. (ICYDK)
- Elizabeth Olsen is following in her older sister’s footsteps and … getting married! (Celebuzz)
- Emmy Rossum says she’s never done drugs, even though people insists she’s a “coke w****.” How rude! (Celebitchy)
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez are reportedly separated. (Bossip)
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Christina Hendricks!
- Christina Hendricks looked totally glamorous at the Vanity Fair Oscars party. (D Listed)
- This year’s Oscars ratings were sky high! (Moe Jackson)
- After it was rumored that the Oscars Pizza Delivery guy got no tip, it turns out that Ellen gave him $1,000 – wow! (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Chanel packed the front row (#frow) full of style icons during Paris Fashion Week. (PopSugar)
- Chris Hemsworth’s wife gave Kerry Washington and Olivia Wilde a run for their “best maternity look” money on the Oscars red carpet. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- According to Internet copyright laws, it turns out that Bradley Cooper owns the legal rights to the the infamous group selfie that Ellen posted to Twitter during the Oscars! (TMZ)
- Taylor Swift was just granted a restraining order against her stalker – cue the writing session in 3… 2… (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Selena Gomez was apparently “sloppy drunk and slurring” at the Vanity Fair Oscars after party. Bummer. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Michelle Dockery says she cried when she took her godchildren to meet Taylor Swift. Awww! (PopCrush)
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice have arrived at Federal court and are expected to plead guilty. (Reality Tea)
- Kerry Washington’s purple Oscars gown completely killed my “she’s wearing blue all the time because she’s having a boy” theory – but she sure did look amazing! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Channing Tatum said possibly the cutest thing ever in regards to being a father. (Babyrazzi)
- Idina Menzel, Jimmy Fallon, and The Roots performed “Let It Go” on The Tonight Show and it was spectacular. (ICYDK)
- Lady Gaga and Kelly Osbourne are friends again – yay! (Celebuzz)
- Nine days ago Alec Baldwin said he was quitting the public life – turns out he hasn’t. At all. (Celebslam)
- Something seems a bit different about Olivia Munn… did she go under the knife?! (Celebitchy)
It was IMPOSSIBLE to choose just one Hot Guy of the Day from the 2014 Oscars last night. Everybody looked HAWT. One thing was clear, though. The guys decided the ladies weren’t going to have all the fun dressing up in various gowns while they wore plain black tuxes. I’ve never seen so many white tuxes! Academy Award winners Matthew McConaughey and Jared Leto were both rocking white tuxes, as was Ryan Seacrest. I liked the change!
‘Live with Kelly & Michael’ host Michael Strahan decided to go with some color with his burgundy suit. The rest of the guys, like Leonardo DiCaprio, Bradley Cooper, Brad Pitt, Jamie Foxx, Channing Tatum, Zac Efron, Steve McQueen, Jeremy Renner, and Will Smith (with a suave touch) stuck with basic black, but they still looked great. I was thrilled to see Brad’s and Steve’s movie, ’12 Years a Slave,’ win Best Picture last night. Perfect ending to the show!
Photos by FAMEFLYNET