OMG. I heard about Tia Mowry saying Charlize Theron wasn’t very nice when she tried to introduce herself at the Soul Cycle class they both take at a Hollywood gym. Tia claimed Charlize rolled her eyes and said, “Oh, my God” when Tia introduced herself. Apparently, Charlize didn’t like Tia going to the tabloids any more than she liked the attempted introduction. She supposedly tried to get Tia banned from their Soul Cycle class! RELATED: Are Charlize Theron and Sean Penn planning a summer wedding and adoption?
Remember when Charlize Theron shaved her head? It was a couple of years ago. She shaved it for her role in ‘Mad Max: Fury Road.’ Here’s our first look at the movie that Charlize made that considerable sacrifice for. She stars in the movie along with Tom Hardy. RELATED: Charlize Theron covers her bald head with a chic hat.
Here are some stories from the past week, along with pics of Kim Kardashian making her way to a birthday party.
- George Clooney says he’s “marrying up.”
- Is Kendall Jenner ready to ditch ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’?
- Are Charlize Theron and Sean Penn planning to wed and adopt this summer?
- As usual, Kanye West made some… interesting comments comparing celebrity to the 1960s civil rights movement in an interview.
- Jennifer Aniston’s fiance, Justin Theroux, opens up to ELLE.
- Ian Somerholder and Nikki Reed look like a Hot New Hollywood Couple.
- Cate Blanchett plays 20 questions with Marie Claire.
- Robert Downey Jr. tops Forbes’ List of Highest Paid Actors for 2014.
- Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett are filming their marriage crisis for their reality TV show.
- Katherine Webb gives a “sneak peek” of her wedding pics.
- Jessica Alba shares her fitness secrets as well as secrets for a happy home life.
- Kate Middleton and Prince William celebrate Prince George’s first birthday.
- Blake Lively debuts her new website, Preserve.
- Sherri Shepherd wins the custody case against her ex-husband over their son, Jeffrey Jr.
- NeNe Leakes warns Wendy Williams to “be scared.”
- ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera ties the knot!
- Here’s our first look at ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’!
- Is Zoe Saldana pregnant with twins?
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Joe Manganiello.
- What do you think of this new picture of the Kardashian ladies? (D Listed)
- Blake Lively shares the best gift husband Ryan Reynolds ever gave her. (OK! Magazine)
- Irina Shayk kicks off her ‘Hercules’ tour on ‘Extra’! (Moe Jackson)
- Looks like Selena Gomez has found a new guy. (Lainey Gossip)
- Lana Del Rey slept with a lot of guys but not to further her career. TMI? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden pack on the PDA in Italy. (PopSugar)
- Gwen Stefani is a babywearing mama. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Matt Leinert advises Dean Cain to “stick to being D list.” SNAP. (TMZ)
- Britney Spears is releases a lingerie line. (IDLYITW)
- Ian Ziering gets real about his cult-hit movie, ‘Sharknado.’ (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Are Kim Kardashian and Kanye West headed for divorce? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- I can’t even write out Lady Gaga’s latest antic. You have to watch, but it’s NSFW. (PopCrush)
- Priceless title for the ‘Real Housewives of New York’: “No Leg Left To Stand On.” (Reality Tea)
- Want to win a $150 Pediped Gift Card? This is the Giveaway for you! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Holly Madison takes a European vacation with daughter Rainbow. (Babyrazzi)
- Oh boy: Miley Cyrus hired a psychic to contact her dead dog. (ICYDK)
- OMG: Weird Al Yankovic’s album ‘Mandatory Fun’ is #1 on the Billboard 200 chart. Congrats! (Celebuzz)
- Miley Cyrus had a message for the paparazzi as she left Chateau Marmont. (Celebslam)
- Hmmm… Charlize Theron wasn’t so nice to Tia Mowry. (Celebitchy)
- Soulja Boy was called out on Instagram for flashing a stack of fake Benjamins. Embarrassing? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Sounds like things are getting really serious with Charlize Theron and Sean Penn. Rumor has it they’re planning to tie the knot! On top of that, they’re also planning to expand their family. RELATED: Are Charlize Theron and San Penn planning to marry?
Hmmm… a ‘Snow White’ sequel will not include the main character, Snow White. Only in Hollywood ;). Kristen Stewart reportedly will not return for the sequel, although she may make a cameo appearance. RELATED: Is Kristen Stewart’s career in jeopardy over cheating scandal?
Is there going to be another Hollywood wedding? Charlize Theron and Sean Penn are said to be getting pretty serious! Something tells me if they do get married, it won’t be like the Kimye wedding. RELATED: How much will Kim Kardashian and Kanye West earn for their wedding?