It can’t be an easy time for Gwyneth Paltrow after publicly announcing her split from her husband, Chris Martin. This is the time in a girl’s life when you need your girlfriends. Gwyneth is no different, and it looks like she had a fun night out for gal pal Stella McCartney’s birthday! RELATED: Did Gwyneth Paltrow really hold a Goop film festival for friends?
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Candice Swanepoel and Adriana Lima.
- The trailer for Gone Girl is officially here. (D Listed)
- Candice Swanepoel and Adriana Lima were in London at the Bond Street Victoria’s Secret to announce that this year’s Victoria’s Secret fashion show will take place in London. (Moe Jackson)
- Kelly Osbourne has jumped on the partially shaved head bandwagong. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Kim Kardashian may have accidenally dropped a huge wedding secret – or two. (PopSugar)
- Benji Madden hung out with his niece and nephew to dinner last week – awww! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Rumors are swirling (fueled by the woman herself) that Chelsea Handler is headed to CBS and that Craig Ferguson is out. (TMZ)
- Oprah made Pharrell cry! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- The whispers that Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi are splitting up are getting louder. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Ariana Grande is recovering after having her wisdom teeth removed – celebs, they’re just like us! (PopCrush)
- Oh by the way, when Kim Kardashian was in Paris she looked a bit… ridiculous. There, I said it. (Reality Tea)
- Matt Lauer and Jenna Bush Hager saved the day for Savannah Guthrie. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Kim Zolciak’s kids were not happy about their vacation ending. (Babyrazzi)
- Michael Phelps has kinda sorta come out of retirement. (ICYDK)
- After pulling 16 hour work days Ivanka Trump says she feels guilty about working out. (Celebitchy)
I swear, when long-running TV shows end, or people leave the show, isn’t it like having a friend move away? The ‘Good Morning America’ audience and ‘Chelsea Lately’ audiences need to brace themselves! Yesterday ABC news sent out an email announcing ‘GMA’ anchor Josh Elliott’s departure from the show. The people over at E! are dealing with someone threatening to leave as well: Chelsea Handler.
Another day of skiing, and whoopsie. I come home now.
Judging from the smile on her face, Chelsea’s got some good pain meds. But OUCH. Judging from the look of her cast, it looks like Chelsea actually broke something. I’m sure she’ll share all the deets when her show ‘Chelsea Lately’ starts filming again. She’ll be as hilarious as always. Hopefully Chelsea has a swift recovery. Next year, Chelsea needs to hang out with gal pal Jennifer Aniston in Cabo.
Photo Courtesy of Chelsea Handler
How can it be that Sandra Bullock is only just now getting her hand prints and foot prints immortalized at the TCL Chinese Theater? Sandra’s been a big star since the 90s! She continues to have an amazing career resurgence. I’m excited about her new movie, ‘Gravity,’ and fully intend to splurge to see it in IMAX 3D.
Sandra had her family and friends on hand to celebrate at the ceremony. Little Louis was looking dapper in his suit! Chelsea Handler and Octavia Spencer were also there to help Sandra celebrate the event. Check out the gallery to get the details. Congraulations!
Photos by Juan Rico/FAMEFLYNET
Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler got a little mean girl-y when Jen was a guest on her good friends late night talk show last night! While discussing some recent tabloid rumours Chelsea revealed to Jen that it was tough being friends with someone so famous and who was constantly the target of tabloid gossip. She said;
“Katie Couric was asking me on her show about your wedding and I had to act like I didn’t even know you were engaged because I didn’t know that was out. Then she was like, ‘Well, everyone knows about it!’ So, I felt really stupid.”
Jen was obviously unimpressed with this statement so she replied;
“What’s Katie Couric? Is she a legitimate journalist? Is she getting tabloidy? Wasn’t she on the Today show?”
To which Chelsea replied;
“She was on the Today show. She got a demotion to her own show.”
Ouch! Maybe these two need to put the claws away! I also don’t believe for a second that Jen doesn’t know who Katie Couric is! What do you think of Chelsea and Jen’s comments?
Photos by AAR/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES