I can NOT believe Sandra Bullock is 50! She is living proof that it’s possible to get better with age, isn’t it? Sandra rang in her big birthday with her gal pals, including Chelsea Handler, in Wyoming. RELATED: Read details about Sandra Bullock’s scary confrontation with a stalker.
- Are Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin “consciously recoupling”?
- Kate Middleton gave a hand as Prince George had his first “royal walkabout.”
- Disney star Zendaya landed a huge role!
- Kim Kardashian takes the plunge.
- Zachary Levi and Missy Peregrym tied the knot in a secret Maui wedding.
- Kanye West said his wedding pic with Kim Kardashian had to be “perfect” due to her “importance to the internet.”
- Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony finalized their divorce nearly THREE YEARS after their split.
- Destiny’s Child members Beyonce, Kelly Rowland, and Michelle Williams reunited for Michelle’s video, ‘Say Yes.’
- Chelsea Handler is headed to Netflix!
- Jason Biggs defended wife Jenny Mollen’s decision to hire a prostitute for him.
- Will Brad Pitt be George Clooney’s best man at his nuptials?
- Christina Milian called off her engagement to Jas Prince.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
My, my isn’t this interesting?
A few weeks ago it was announced that Chelsea Handler plans on jumping ship with E! network when her contract expires at the end of this year. When this happened – right around the same time it was announced that David Letterman would be leaving The Late Show – rumors started swirling that Chelsea was going to be his successor. However… [Read more...]
It can’t be an easy time for Gwyneth Paltrow after publicly announcing her split from her husband, Chris Martin. This is the time in a girl’s life when you need your girlfriends. Gwyneth is no different, and it looks like she had a fun night out for gal pal Stella McCartney’s birthday! RELATED: Did Gwyneth Paltrow really hold a Goop film festival for friends?
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Candice Swanepoel and Adriana Lima.
- The trailer for Gone Girl is officially here. (D Listed)
- Candice Swanepoel and Adriana Lima were in London at the Bond Street Victoria’s Secret to announce that this year’s Victoria’s Secret fashion show will take place in London. (Moe Jackson)
- Kelly Osbourne has jumped on the partially shaved head bandwagong. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Kim Kardashian may have accidenally dropped a huge wedding secret – or two. (PopSugar)
- Benji Madden hung out with his niece and nephew to dinner last week – awww! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Rumors are swirling (fueled by the woman herself) that Chelsea Handler is headed to CBS and that Craig Ferguson is out. (TMZ)
- Oprah made Pharrell cry! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- The whispers that Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi are splitting up are getting louder. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Ariana Grande is recovering after having her wisdom teeth removed – celebs, they’re just like us! (PopCrush)
- Oh by the way, when Kim Kardashian was in Paris she looked a bit… ridiculous. There, I said it. (Reality Tea)
- Matt Lauer and Jenna Bush Hager saved the day for Savannah Guthrie. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Kim Zolciak’s kids were not happy about their vacation ending. (Babyrazzi)
- Michael Phelps has kinda sorta come out of retirement. (ICYDK)
- After pulling 16 hour work days Ivanka Trump says she feels guilty about working out. (Celebitchy)
I swear, when long-running TV shows end, or people leave the show, isn’t it like having a friend move away? The ‘Good Morning America’ audience and ‘Chelsea Lately’ audiences need to brace themselves! Yesterday ABC news sent out an email announcing ‘GMA’ anchor Josh Elliott’s departure from the show. The people over at E! are dealing with someone threatening to leave as well: Chelsea Handler.