Here’s our first look at the new movie in the ‘Avengers’ franchise! It focuses on Chris Evans’s character, Captain America, and Robert Downey Jr.’s character, Iron Man. The movie is called ‘Captain America: Civil War.’ Check out the trailer after the break.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by the Avengers Age of Ultron stars at the movie’s premiere! We have a TON of pictures from the big night in the gallery after the break, so check them out.
- Uh-oh: Justin Bieber was put in a chokehold and kicked out of Coachella! (The Hollywood Gossip)
- The exact moment when people realize they might be, well, weird. (The Chive)
- Ouch: Tori Spelling took a nasty spill at Benihana. (D Listed)
- Sounds like Amber Rose and Kendall Jenner had a tense run-in at Coachella. (OK! Magazine)
- Alessandra Ambrosio hangs out with her gal pals at Coachella. (Moe Jackson)
- What is JLo’s “hot immunity”? (Lainey Gossip)
- If you were a fan of the Serial podcast, then you MUST check out Undisclosed! (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Robert Pattinson and FKA Twigs hang out at Coachella. (PopSugar)
- Gavin Rossdale is a soccer dad. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Dennis Quaid LOST IT on set while the cameras were rolling. (TMZ)
- Iggy Azalea and Britney Spears are on set together! (IDLYITW)
- Is Mariah Carey’s new album cover a little too photoshopped? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Are Prince Charles and Camilla Parker-Bowles royal divas? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Taylor Swift calls on her famous friends to participate in her new music video. (PopCrush)
- Why did Kim Kardashian carry around a cut-out of Rob Kardashian’s face in Armenia? (Reality Tea)
- Kourtney Kardashian explains why she named her son Reign Aston. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Katherine Jenkins is expecting her first child! (Babyrazzi)
- Jaime King flaunts her baby bump. (ICYDK)
- Are Katy Perry and John Mayer back together? (Celebuzz)
- What do you think of Emily Ratajkowski’s dress for the MTV Movie Awards? (Celebslam)
- Scarlett Johansson refuses to make “grandiose statements” about motherhood. (Celebitchy)
- Karrueche Tran wouldn’t even make eye contact with Chris Brown at Coachella. (Bossip)
I love how studios are now naming the trailers: it does make it easier to keep track of them ;). This new ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron‘ trailer is called ‘Who’s The Boss.’ I guess when you get a bunch of superheroes together, the hierarchy can get a little tricky. RELATED: Watch another ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ trailer!
Here’s Hollywood’s hottest new couple: Chris Evans and Lily Collins! Chris Evans is best known for starring as ‘Captain America’ while Lily starred in ‘The Mortal Instrument: City of Bones’ movie. RELATED: Watch Chris Evans in the latest ‘The Avengers: Age of Ultron’ trailer!
Are you READY? There’s a new trailer out for ‘The Avengers: Age of Ultron.’ Now that it’s March, summer is on the horizon. It’s time to get ready for the summer blockbusters! RELATED: Here’s another ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ trailer.
On Christmas Eve, Forbes released one of their most depressing lists: Top Overpaid Actors of 2014. Now, a couple of days before ringing in the new year, they released one of their more upbeat lists: The Highest Grossing Actors of 2014. Unsurprisingly, ‘The Hunger Games’ star Jennifer Lawrence topped the list. RELATED: Jennifer Lawrence steps out in the city.