We saw the teaser trailer a few days ago: now here’s the full trailer! Chris Pratt stars in ‘Jurassic World.’ The dinosaurs are back in what looks like a prehistoric/futuristic theme park, akin to a zoo or Sea World today. This time, however, they didn’t just bring back the dinosaurs: they created a new one. RELATED: Chris Pratt explains how he ended up flashing Amy Poehler on ‘Parks and Recreation.’
‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ star Chris Pratt surely is riding high right now, with the huge success of his new movie! He had some fun at the Chicago Cubs game, throwing out the first pitch and then serenading the crowd with a rousing rendition of ‘Take Me Out To The Ball Game.’ I’m sure Chris had a blast, but these videos make it clear: he shouldn’t quit his day job. Check them out after the break.
What do you do when your movie is #1 at the box office and you’re about to hit the A-list in Hollywood? Well, if you’re Chris Pratt, you hit the grocery store! Paparazzi caught up with Chris as he was leaving Bristol Farms after picking up some groceries. ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ was #1 at the US box office this past weekend with estimated record-breaking earnings of $160.4 million. RELATED: Chris Pratt explains how he flashed Amy Poehler on ‘Parks and Recreation.’
OMG. Chris Pratt did “method acting at its best,” according to Seth Meyers, when he flashed his ‘Parks and Recreation’ co-star Amy Poehler. Chris spilled the beans on ‘Late Night with Seth Meyers’ while he was promoting his new film, ‘Guardians of the Galaxy.’ RELATED: Chris Pratt talks about the profound effect his son’s birth had on him.
At the moment Chris Pratt may be headlining his first major film, ‘Guardians of the Galaxy,’ but it’s probably nothing compared to the birth of his son, Jack, with Anna Faris. Although Jack is now a healthy toddler, he was born nine weeks early. RELATED: Chris Pratt dishes on his ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ character, Peter Quill.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Kim Kardashian!
- Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga are getting very cozy for the camera. (D Listed)
- ‘RHONY’ cast member Kristen Taekman tells us what we don’t know about her marriage. (OK! Magazine)
- Separated couple Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin have a movie night in the Hamptons. (Lainey Gossip)
- Miranda Kerr launches Escada Joyful Fragrances in Munich. (Moe Jackson)
- Is Chris Pratt the next great movie star? There aren’t too many of those these days. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Why Daniel Radcliffe is just so awesome. (PopSugar)
- Anna Paquin takes stepdaughter Lilac Moyer on a shopping spree. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- So what’s the real story behind Kim Kardashian and Brody Jenner’s “makeout session”? (TMZ)
- Is Zoe Saldana awesome or obnoxious? I vote for awesome, but that’s just me. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Uh-oh: has Teresa Giudice been fired from ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey’? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- What had Emma Roberts in tears at Comic Con? (PopCrush)
- It was the Loser’s Buffet for this ‘Game of Crowns’ recap. (Reality Tea)
- Justin Moore introduces daughter Rebecca Klein. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Kim Zolciak shares a double does of adorableness. (Babyrazzi)
- After a five year relationship, Audrina Patridge is single! (ICYDK)
- Lady Gaga is a feathered goddess in NYC. (Celebuzz)
- It doesn’t look like Lindsay Lohan is maintaining her sobriety in Ibiza. (Celebslam)
- Kate Upton says it’s “inconvenient” to be pretty while growing up. (Celebitchy)
- Here’s a real scandal: Kerry Washington calls Beyonce “cheesy” and says she should do more to empower girls. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET