So how is Christina Aguilera handling having two kids since welcoming daughter Summer Rain last summer? Summer joined big brother Max, who’s seven. Sounds like ‘The Voice’ coach has adjusted well. She chatted about taking time to appreciate “the little things.”
- Everybody Loves Raymond stars mourn the death of Sawyer Sweeten, who played one of the twins. (The Hollywood Gossip)
- Are these kids musically gifted? (The Chive)
- Native American Indian actors walked off the set of Adam Sandler’s Netflix movie. (D Listed)
- Is Selena Gomez still hooking up with Orlando Bloom behind Zedd’s back? (OK! Magazine)
- Gigi Hadid rocks a bikini in Miami. (Moe Jackson)
- Was last night’s Scandal episode “brutal and boring”? (Lainey Gossip)
- Hilary Duff isn’t falling for the pressure to be perfect. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Victoria Beckham got quizzed on David Beckham’s body. How’d she do? (PopSugar)
- Tiffani Thiessen just wants to wear muumuus and slippers. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- For the Kardashians, mums the words when it comes to Bruce Jenner’s special. (TMZ)
- Is Bradley Cooper dating Irina Shayk? (IDLYITW)
- Jeremy Renner and Chris Evans are sorry for calling Black Widow a “s**t.” (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Carole Middleton profiting off her royal grandchild’s birth, to the Queen’s disgust? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Colbie Smulders opens up about her experience with ovarian cancer. (PopCrush)
- Phaedra Parks will gush over NeNe Leakes but won’t talk about taking (or not taking) her sons to visit their father, Apollo Nida, in prison. (Reality Tea)
- Donovan Leitch and Libby Mintz welcome a baby boy! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- North West plays footsie with Daddy Kanye West. (Babyrazzi)
- Did Gillian Anderson ask Chris Martin to “go steady”? (ICYDK)
- Bruce Jenner tells Diane Sawyer, “I hope I’m going to be okay.” (Celebuzz)
- Chrissy Teigen hangs out in NYC. (Celebslam)
- Is Benedict Cumberbatch in Rome to film Zoolander 2? (Celebitchy)
- Was Big Sean’s disrespect the cause of his split with Ariana Grande? (Bossip)
Ready to see Christina Aguilera go dark? We’re used to seeing those platinum blonde tresses, but we won’t see them on ‘Nashville’! She gave us a sneak peek at her look for the tv show, where she’ll be a guest star.
Last fall Christina Aguilera welcomed daughter Summer Rain. She posted this adorable picture of her daughter on her Instagram. I think it’s our first look at little Summer! RELATED: Did Christina Aguilera really curse out Micky Mouse?
A couple of weeks ago Christina Aguilera celebrated her 34th birthday at The Happiest Place on Earth: Disneyland and even posted the above pic on Instagram. Well, apparently not all of her time out there was so upbeat. She reportedly threw a tantrum when she got into an argument with Mickey Mouse. RELATED: Christina Aguilera is returning to ‘The Voice’ for season 8.
She’ll be BACK. Yesterday, NBC announced that Christina Aguilera was returning to ‘The Voice’ for season 8. Pharrell Williams will also be returning, along with Adam Levine and Blake Shelton. RELATED: Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale “had a little fight” about working together on ‘The Voice.’
So by now we all know Christina Aguilera welcomed her second child, a daughter, this past weekend. She named her baby girl Summer Rain, so the baby’s full name is Summer Rain Rutler. Now a source explains how the singer came up with that name for her daughter. RELATED: Christina Aguilera welcomes her baby girl!