So by now we all know Christina Aguilera welcomed her second child, a daughter, this past weekend. She named her baby girl Summer Rain, so the baby’s full name is Summer Rain Rutler. Now a source explains how the singer came up with that name for her daughter. RELATED: Christina Aguilera welcomes her baby girl!
On Saturday Christina Aguilera welcomed a baby girl. Last night the singer took to twitter to announce her new daughter’s name. Let’s just say it sounds like there were strong meteorological influences for Christina and fiance Matt Rutler when it came to deciding on their baby’s name :). RELATED: Christina Aguilera welcomes a baby girl!
I don’t know how your weekend was, but Christina Aguilera had a pretty amazing one. She welcomed her daughter! Christina delivered her on Saturday, August 16, according to Us Weekly. RELATED: Christina Aguilera introduces her baby girl to music early.
Awww… this Instagram pic is so cute! Christina Aguilera is clearly having fun with her baby bump :). Hey, what else can you do, right? Christina is exposing her baby girl to music early. It makes sense, given the fact that Christina is a singer. RELATED: Christina Aguilera’s baby bumpin’ with the fam.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle’ stars Megan Fox and Will Arnett!
- Cheryl Hines married Robert F. Kennedy Jr. this weekend. Congrats! (D Listed)
- Beyonce acknowledges the elevator fiasco in a new song. Kinda. (OK! Magazine)
- Bella Thorne rocked a very fitted leather mini skirt at the ‘TMNT’ premiere. (Moe Jackson)
- Did Justin Bieber’s people BLOCK Orlando Bloom from attending Riccardo Tisci’s birthday party? (Lainey Gossip)
- Nina Dobrev pokes fun at all the dating rumors about her. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Awww, this is sweet: Lea Michele and her new guy hold hands during their hike. (PopSugar)
- Here are some beautiful shots from Christina Aguilera’s photo shoot where she bared her baby bump. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Chris Brown wants to make it clear: Karrueche Tran didn’t dump him; he dumped her. He’s a gentleman like that. (TMZ)
- Chloe Grace Moretz and Brooklyn Beckham are dating. Too cute! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- When Neil Patrick Harris said he was looking for the “next chapter,” was he referring to David Burtka? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- ‘Dancing with the Stars’ pro Mark Ballas is branching out into music! Listen to his single, ‘Miss Incredible.’ (PopCrush)
- Brace yourself: the ‘Real Housewives’ franchise is going international with the ‘Real Housewives of Melbourne.’ Let’s see what those Aussies can do! (Reality Tea)
- Hayden Panettiere flaunts her baby bump in a bikini. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Alessandra Ambrosio got colorful when she stepped out with daughter Anja. (Babyrazzi)
- Emma Watson defies the Turkish PM. Apparently, he doesn’t think women should laugh in public. (ICYDK)
- The preview of Nicki Minaj’s new video ‘Anaconda’ isn’t all that shocking, given her recent cover art. (Celebuzz)
- Chrissy Teigen narrowly avoided a wardrobe malfunction. (Celebslam)
- Is Chadwick Boseman in the running for an Oscar nom for his portrayal of James Brown in ‘Get On Up’? (Celebitchy)
- Was Michael Strahan blindsided with the announcement of his split from Nicole Murphy? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Yesterday Christina Aguilera enjoyed a low-key day with Matt Rutler and her son, Max. The three of them played mini-golf. Sounds like a fun Saturday afternoon! RELATED: Christina Aguilera heads out for a Mother’s Day brunch.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Robert Pattinson.
- There was some major drama on Real Housewives of Orange County last night – whose side are you on?! (OK! Magazine)
- Oh man, is this Jay-Z’s mistress? (Moe Jackson)
- The Duchess of Cambridge (nee Kate Middleton) stepped out today look ah-maz-ing. (Lainey Gossip)
- Raven Symone got a cool new ‘do – love it or hate it? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Robert Pattinson is “too jet-lagged to take a selfie.” (PopSugar)
- Lil’ Kim welcomes her daughter, named Royal Reign. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera’s names were used as code for two brands of crack cocaine… (TMZ)
- Justin Bieber got baptized in a bathtub this weekend, what did you do? (IDLYITW)
- Tracy Morgan will not need a leg amputation. Thank goodness! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Bruce Jenner and Todd Waterman both hate Kris Jenner. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Taylor Swift made Ed Sheeran an amazing gift… a Drake needlepoint. (PopCrush)
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills might be getting some fresh meat in Christine Chiu. (Reality Tea)
- Misty May-Treanor had a baby! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Mila Kunis showed off her baby bump on the red carpet. (Babyrazzi)
- Kourtney Kardashian didn’t tip her server after getting a free meal! (ICYDK)
- Rachel McAdams and Jake Gyllenhaal might be dating… yaaay! (Celebuzz)
- There’s a new Miss USA in town! (Celebslam)
- Did Benedict Cumberbatch bring a date to the French Open?! (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.