I don’t know how your weekend was, but Christina Aguilera had a pretty amazing one. She welcomed her daughter! Christina delivered her on Saturday, August 16, according to Us Weekly. RELATED: Christina Aguilera introduces her baby girl to music early.
Awww… this Instagram pic is so cute! Christina Aguilera is clearly having fun with her baby bump :). Hey, what else can you do, right? Christina is exposing her baby girl to music early. It makes sense, given the fact that Christina is a singer. RELATED: Christina Aguilera’s baby bumpin’ with the fam.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle’ stars Megan Fox and Will Arnett!
- Cheryl Hines married Robert F. Kennedy Jr. this weekend. Congrats! (D Listed)
- Beyonce acknowledges the elevator fiasco in a new song. Kinda. (OK! Magazine)
- Bella Thorne rocked a very fitted leather mini skirt at the ‘TMNT’ premiere. (Moe Jackson)
- Did Justin Bieber’s people BLOCK Orlando Bloom from attending Riccardo Tisci’s birthday party? (Lainey Gossip)
- Nina Dobrev pokes fun at all the dating rumors about her. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Awww, this is sweet: Lea Michele and her new guy hold hands during their hike. (PopSugar)
- Here are some beautiful shots from Christina Aguilera’s photo shoot where she bared her baby bump. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Chris Brown wants to make it clear: Karrueche Tran didn’t dump him; he dumped her. He’s a gentleman like that. (TMZ)
- Chloe Grace Moretz and Brooklyn Beckham are dating. Too cute! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- When Neil Patrick Harris said he was looking for the “next chapter,” was he referring to David Burtka? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- ‘Dancing with the Stars’ pro Mark Ballas is branching out into music! Listen to his single, ‘Miss Incredible.’ (PopCrush)
- Brace yourself: the ‘Real Housewives’ franchise is going international with the ‘Real Housewives of Melbourne.’ Let’s see what those Aussies can do! (Reality Tea)
- Hayden Panettiere flaunts her baby bump in a bikini. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Alessandra Ambrosio got colorful when she stepped out with daughter Anja. (Babyrazzi)
- Emma Watson defies the Turkish PM. Apparently, he doesn’t think women should laugh in public. (ICYDK)
- The preview of Nicki Minaj’s new video ‘Anaconda’ isn’t all that shocking, given her recent cover art. (Celebuzz)
- Chrissy Teigen narrowly avoided a wardrobe malfunction. (Celebslam)
- Is Chadwick Boseman in the running for an Oscar nom for his portrayal of James Brown in ‘Get On Up’? (Celebitchy)
- Was Michael Strahan blindsided with the announcement of his split from Nicole Murphy? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Yesterday Christina Aguilera enjoyed a low-key day with Matt Rutler and her son, Max. The three of them played mini-golf. Sounds like a fun Saturday afternoon! RELATED: Christina Aguilera heads out for a Mother’s Day brunch.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Robert Pattinson.
- There was some major drama on Real Housewives of Orange County last night – whose side are you on?! (OK! Magazine)
- Oh man, is this Jay-Z’s mistress? (Moe Jackson)
- The Duchess of Cambridge (nee Kate Middleton) stepped out today look ah-maz-ing. (Lainey Gossip)
- Raven Symone got a cool new ‘do – love it or hate it? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Robert Pattinson is “too jet-lagged to take a selfie.” (PopSugar)
- Lil’ Kim welcomes her daughter, named Royal Reign. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera’s names were used as code for two brands of crack cocaine… (TMZ)
- Justin Bieber got baptized in a bathtub this weekend, what did you do? (IDLYITW)
- Tracy Morgan will not need a leg amputation. Thank goodness! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Bruce Jenner and Todd Waterman both hate Kris Jenner. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Taylor Swift made Ed Sheeran an amazing gift… a Drake needlepoint. (PopCrush)
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills might be getting some fresh meat in Christine Chiu. (Reality Tea)
- Misty May-Treanor had a baby! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Mila Kunis showed off her baby bump on the red carpet. (Babyrazzi)
- Kourtney Kardashian didn’t tip her server after getting a free meal! (ICYDK)
- Rachel McAdams and Jake Gyllenhaal might be dating… yaaay! (Celebuzz)
- There’s a new Miss USA in town! (Celebslam)
- Did Benedict Cumberbatch bring a date to the French Open?! (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity gossip, brought to you by Kim Kardashian.
- Is Beyonce getting revenge on Jay Z for his alleged cheating in her own way? (D Listed)
- Check out Evelyn Lozada’s adorable baby boy. (OK! Magazine)
- Gugu Mbatha-Raw rocks a sexy LBD at the UK premiere of ‘Belle.’ (Moe Jackson)
- Is Courteney Cox considering another walk down the aisle? (Lainey Gossip)
- Here’s your first look at ‘Sharknado 2.’ (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Lupita Nyong’o rocks a bikini in Maui. (PopSugar)
- OMG: LeBron James gets ripped by Gatorade?! (TMZ)
- What’s got Justin Bieber crying nonstop? (IDLYITW)
- Dave Coulier finally clears his name (or at least tries to) about the infamous Alanis Morissette song, ‘You Oughta Know.’ (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Gwyneth Paltrow claims to have some kind of power over water?! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- You MUST watch these kittens rock out to Lil Jon’s ‘Turn Down For What’ video. (PopCrush)
- Did Kenya Moore vacation in Europe with a mystery man? (Reality Tea)
- Gaby Hoffmann is expecting her first child: congrats! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Tila Tequila’s getting maternal: she’s learning to knit. Is she knitting something in blue or pink? (Babyrazzi)
- Christina Aguilera is planning to labor to her own music. Why not? (ICYDK)
- Chris Brown enjoyed a “Welcome Home” party. (Celebuzz)
- Is John Mayer trying too hard? (Celebslam)
- Lara Stone says she was fired from a modeling gig for being less than 3 months pregnant. OMG. (Celebitchy)
- Kim Kardashian, Kris Jenner and Blac Chyna learn how to work the pole. Literally. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
It’s that time of year! Maxim is unveiling their Hot 100 List of the Most Beautiful Women. The entire list isn’t out yet, but we know a number of celeb moms made the list. Charlize Theron, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Kate Beckinsale, Kerry Washington, Olivia Wilde, Alyssa Milano, Beyonce, Shakira and Christina Aguilera all made the list this year. RELATED: Eva Longoria named Maxim’s Woman of the Year for 2014!